PDA

View Full Version : When to start Bulk cycle?

Jack of All
03-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Well, I have been dieting since Dec and I have had very good results. i am 6' 220lb and an honest 12% bodyfat. I am finally ready to start my first actual cycle. i have hypogonadism so PCT will not be a concern and I have been on HRT for several months now. I am just going with the standard 250mg 2x a week for 8-10 weeks. My question is when to start. I have a trip to Vegas I will be going on the last week of April for 1 week. Should I start now and be on while i am in Vegas or should i wait until after my trip? Its a work trip so there wont be any partying but I am sure the diet will not be great that week.

Swiper
03-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Well, I have been dieting since Dec and I have had very good results. i am 6' 220lb and an honest 12% bodyfat. I am finally ready to start my first actual cycle. i have hypogonadism so PCT will not be a concern and I have been on HRT for several months now. I am just going with the standard 250mg 2x a week for 8-10 weeks. My question is when to start. I have a trip to Vegas I will be going on the last week of April for 1 week. Should I start now and be on while i am in Vegas or should i wait until after my trip? Its a work trip so there wont be any partying but I am sure the diet will not be great that week.

sure start now. there are gyms in Vegas. shoot the day you leave for Vegas. 500mgs. no problem.

thepump
03-01-2009, 09:19 PM

You can double up before you go or you can not do it until you get back, but if you want to do it 2x week as you have been doing, pull out 2ccs and put in an empty visine bottle to get it through the airport. They are sterile bottles, hence you can put them in you're eyes. But check your bag just in case. Just to be sure. They search less in checked bags, put it in your bathroom kit.

Jack of All
03-01-2009, 09:27 PM
I am on HRT so traveling with my scripted test will not be a problem. it would go with me if i was on a cycle or not. I guess I was more concerned about diet and training that week. i am sure I can train but i just know i will not be in total control of my diet. i guess it is just a week

Swiper
03-01-2009, 09:30 PM
I am on HRT so traveling with my scripted test will not be a problem. it would go with me if i was on a cycle or not. I guess I was more concerned about diet and training that week. i am sure I can train but i just know i will not be in total control of my diet. i guess it is just a week

well then what's the problem?