PDA

View Full Version : Whats left

v1hyp
11-26-2009, 07:29 AM
So now that all the PH-OTC stuff is getting pulled of the shelf, what's actually left out there thats worth anything?

jack08son
11-26-2009, 08:11 AM
none of it. get the real stuff!

GetLean
11-26-2009, 08:19 AM
Their is still some quality products out there, that are effective. Fat burners/thermos are good as long as they have the right ingredients, as well as stim-based products. As for PH type products, their will be loop holes found again, to allow a new "breed" of PHs, how long those will last you never know.

Prince
11-26-2009, 10:34 AM
So now that all the PH-OTC stuff is getting pulled of the shelf, what's actually left out there thats worth anything?

IronMagLabs 1-Andro Rx is still legal and for sale directly from our website, Bodybuilding.com and MassNutritrition.com. We don't foresee this compound being banned. It's a very effective prohormone that is very similar to Ergopharm's original 1-AD.
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/1-andro-rx-prohormone.php

:)

Abraxas
11-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Come on man,enough with this bullshit.
How anyone can choose those subtances over the real thing
should get their head examined.

Not knocking the post above me,im all for making money.

Prince
11-26-2009, 12:42 PM

many people don't want to risk the legalities of using real gear, or risk getting scammed, secondly 1-Andro converts to 1-testosterone, it's not liver toxic, cannot convert into estrogen, it's safe and effective, we have had MANY people log this product on several different boards.

natron
11-26-2009, 01:43 PM
many people don't want to risk the legalities of using real gear, or risk getting scammed, secondly 1-Andro converts to 1-testosterone, it's not liver toxic, cannot convert into estrogen, it's safe and effective, we have had MANY people log this product on several different boards.

1-testosterone is actually a pleasant substance. Although, I'm assuming your product has a poor conversion rate. What dose do you suggest?

For anyone wondering, the androgen/anabolic ratio of 1-testosterone is 100/200, quite potent actually.

Epistane, Pheraplex, Methasteron are all worthwhile compounds

Prince
11-26-2009, 01:58 PM
1-testosterone is actually a pleasant substance. Although, I'm assuming your product has a poor conversion rate. What dose do you suggest?

For anyone wondering, the androgen/anabolic ratio of 1-testosterone is 100/200, quite potent actually.

Epistane, Pheraplex, Methasteron are all worthwhile compounds

best results have been seen with a dose of 600-800mg/ed.

natron
11-26-2009, 04:27 PM
I'd strongly recommend an aromatizing compound with any 1-test or 1-test precurser.

v1hyp
11-26-2009, 07:26 PM

I have nothing against with the real stuff but the repercussions if caught by my job, far out weight the benefits at this time.

v1hyp
11-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the input guys

mangoat
11-26-2009, 11:50 PM
I'll help ya out bro.

tirtle88
11-27-2009, 03:03 AM
Thanks for the input guys

you can still find people selling some banned prohormones like on craigslist and other boards where they have member auctions.