PDA

View Full Version : my 2 years long offseason bulk

AminoAmigo
11-26-2009, 11:31 AM
hey rx-natties :lift3:

i'm usually more the "reading but no posting" guy but i'm trying to write down some kind of journal about my offseason bulk that started in september. maybe some of you guys are interested in following my transformation from lean to mean :D ... i enjoy these transformation threads alot.

i don't know if i can make it into a natural contest one day but i would love to. but i know that at this point i don't got the muscle mass to be competitive. maybe 3-4 more years and i will be ready ... !?

when i decided to start bulking again i weighed like 160 ... at this point there was no real motivation ( it was the end of a three months lasting "depression" with low intensity training and way too little food intake ) but something lighted my fire again.

now i want to get back from my current 187 to 200 ... that's the weight i used to carry around like 1 year ago.

i will post my diet and some information about my training within the next days.

for now i will post some pictures of me at the beginning of my "bulk" ... recent pics will follow.

ArabMuscle
11-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Wow. I'm no natty, but you are shredded! Would love to see bulk pics.

AVBG
11-26-2009, 12:52 PM
..you're already on a good start. Keep it going.

b4cklash_pinto
11-26-2009, 01:44 PM
good start
arms and chest need more work tough, legs and condition are pretty good =)
keep working hard man, good luck =)

bodyhard
11-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Where are the bulk pics?

jack08son
11-26-2009, 10:11 PM
how did you go from 200 to 160? did you cut up?

AminoAmigo
11-27-2009, 04:06 AM
Wow. I'm no natty, but you are shredded! Would love to see bulk pics.

thanks, i will def post some within a few days.

..you're already on a good start. Keep it going.

thank you. i have seen pictures of you ... very inspirational for me.

good start
arms and chest need more work tough, legs and condition are pretty good =)
keep working hard man, good luck =)

thank you. yeah, i work on my chest very hard ... but i seems like it just won't grow. i'm not weak by any means at deadlifts or squats but i suck at benchpress.

Where are the bulk pics?

they will be posted within the next few days. i think i will shoot some photos after my shoulder workout today :D

how did you go from 200 to 160? did you cut up?

no, i didn't cut. it was kind of a "sneaking" process. first i went down from 200 to like 180 just from eating not that much food that i used to eat ... i was sick of eating like a mad man.

than i stopped weighing myself for like 2 months. in this short period i lost 20 lbs just by eating smaller meals ( i just watched my protein intake but i did not get enough calories ) ... my metabolism is really fast. i have to eat like 3.500 - 4.000 calories to put on some mass ... it's insane.

AminoAmigo
11-28-2009, 06:22 AM
some pics from yesterday ... i don't know, it seems like i've just become fat. my weight increased by ~25 lbs, also my deadlifts and squats impoved and i just don't see a huge difference.