PDA

View Full Version : CHEMICAL ENHANCEMENT- Hello My People!!!

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Just kidding... Looks like I've been made a forum leader along with Max (A very knowledgeable guy for all I've heard). It will be my pleasure to answer any questions that I'm able, and in the process learn something myself! I've been using myself as a test subject for over 12 years. I've also spent the last 5 years helping other competitors get ready for contests. I have had a lot of fun helping others, and some of my athletes have had great success. I've tried every drug, seen my share of amazing transformations, and spectacular failures. I've competed in 9 NPC shows... Starting with Mr. West Palm Beach (Debbie Kruck's show) in 1999. A common misconception is that steroids are a wonder drug and if you just take enough of the right things... You'll be the next Mr. O. I'm hear to tell you AAS are a supplement... just like any other supplement, just more effective. Without the proper training, nutrition, and rest you maybe very disappointed with anabolic steroids. I'm glad forums like this exist. Here you can do your research, and ask question. In some forums on some boards newbies are regularly flamed due to "stupid" questions... Not here. I'm sure you've all heard, "there is no such thing as a stupid question", right? Well that applies here. If you have any questions you'd like posted, but for some reason you don't want your user name attached to the question, PM it to me (Your name will not be revealed), and I'll post anonymously. I'll do my best to help you guys in any way I can, Just ask!

maxititer
02-10-2009, 12:30 PM
hey, brother, you are real fast !!!

Looks like I have been made a leader too, you can count on me in case of medical or receptors kind of questions. I'm not a novice juicer too and used AAS first time 32 years back, when I was 17, and see I'm still alive !!!

I do train athletic style (kalastenics and kettlebells)

Let's have a fun and learn something

Everex238
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
hey aaron! ive seen you on MD and enjoy reading your posts mate. glad to have ya here

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 05:00 PM
hey aaron! ive seen you on MD and enjoy reading your posts mate. glad to have ya here

Thanks Buddy... I'm here to help!

Bryan Hildebrand
02-10-2009, 06:26 PM
you've got a great writing style and are patient with repeated topicsand stupid people; both of which are in abundant style at the other site.
this will be good.

Everex238
02-10-2009, 06:28 PM
hey bro, do you know anything about "MENT?" i saw it in the anabolic/andro statistics chart. i have never seen it around on anyone's list

smvmuscle
02-10-2009, 06:33 PM
thanks for being here aaron and max let get this party started :)

JamesWebb
02-10-2009, 06:38 PM
good to see you here bro, i've been loving OFF Topic btw keep that shit going

red barraca
02-10-2009, 06:55 PM
great to see as chemical forum leader aaron

Hardcore
02-10-2009, 06:57 PM
You guys seem clued up. Happy to be learning from you.

Bigmorgs
02-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Sounds good to me....

Iron Muscle
02-10-2009, 08:42 PM
What's an effective way to run a clen cycle

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks Fellas! Iron Muscle- Make a new thread for this question....

marcus300
02-11-2009, 07:44 AM
When is the next off topic show?

TheJackHammer
02-11-2009, 10:18 AM
hey i was wondering if someone could help me out? this is my first cycle. im looking to buy 12 weeks worth of test-e (400 mg), 2 weeks worth of clomid, and 5 weeks worth of nolvadex. what i was wondering is if someone could give me a good ball park price rang that i should pay, so i will know if someone is ripping me off or not? thanx

MRT
02-11-2009, 10:23 AM
hey i was wondering if someone could help me out? this is my first cycle. im looking to buy 12 weeks worth of test-e (400 mg), 2 weeks worth of clomid, and 5 weeks worth of nolvadex. what i was wondering is if someone could give me a good ball park price rang that i should pay, so i will know if someone is ripping me off or not? thanx

There is no ballpark figures, the advice i would give youwould be that you should atleast run 500mg of test e

and to Aaron iv'e read your posts on MD and RR, and iv'e listened to a few of your radio shows now, Your definetly a credit to this forum!!

derekanthony
02-11-2009, 04:22 PM
you the man kid keep doing your thing! thanks again for having me on the show

gettnbig
02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Aaron seen and read a great many of your posts on MD and glad to see you are carrying over to Rx muscle. Looking forward to you and Max take on things.

Aaron Singerman
02-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Marcus- tonight's show will be featuring Milos Sarcev... I've spent a lot of time on the phone with Milos, and he has a lot to say... and some breaking news... If he isn't able to make the announcement tonight, we'll have him back on for part of next weeks show. He's a interesting guy, for sure! The show will be going out LIVE 9pm EST, and will be available for download immediately after the broadcast.

JackHammer- Please make a new thread with this as the topic and I'll be there to help Buddy!

MRT- Looking forward to linking up with your site, and thanks Bro!

DA- You da Man! You were a great guest, and we've had multiple THOUSANDS of downloads of your show!

Gettnbig- Thanks Bro! Max and I will be sure to do our best... Look out for some really cool stuff from Max... he know his gear!

smvmuscle
02-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Aaron how do i get the show? and when is it on i have been trying to get some of the old archived shows

thanks bud

LANCE ADAM
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Good show with da on g!

Keep up the good work

Everex238
02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
what was the last show called? is it available to listen to right now?

collegelinebacker31
02-12-2009, 12:45 AM
good to see you as aforum leader aaron!

Aaron Singerman
02-12-2009, 02:40 AM
Linebacker- Thanks Bro! Glad to see you here too!

FYI, my internet has been acting wacky for the last day... It's moving at 1 mph... The RX forum website takes a minute to load. You can see why I haven't been too active today... and why some of your PMs and emails haven't been answered. It also made recording the show much more difficult... speaking of the show: We did record the show with Milos this evening. It went great! He's a little difficult to understand, but other than that, it was a fun interview. Because of my internet malfunction I could hear about every third word Carl or Milos said! Interestingly they could both hear me crystal clear.... The show must go on! I suffered through it and complained a little, but I had to listen to the show again to hear Milos' answers to my questions. Weird, huh? Anyway, because of the editing that needs to be done and Carl's obscenely early bed time, the show won't be ready till tomorrow morning... possibly afternoon. It's worth the wait and I'll have it here in Chemical Enhancement as a STICKY. Milos does discuss steroids and insulin use... so it's appropriate for this forum.

Crexis
02-12-2009, 05:19 AM
Glad to have you here.. Leaving MD aswell?

Aaron Singerman
02-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Crexis- I'm glad to be here, and thank you! While I certainly don't agree with Mr. Blechman's decision to fire John and Dave... I'm not ready to commit to completely leaving MD.com. Will I post there less? Yeah. Will I visit as much as I did? No. Will I be BANNED anyway? Maybe. For several reasons I'll stay on as member on MD.com... The main reason being: They allow Carl and I to post our radio shows there, and we appreciate the exposure. Regardless, RxMuscle is now my home!

Reloaded
02-13-2009, 11:31 AM
yes question ! Can i take the anadrol in one shot? It has amazing half life. Also empty stomach or with food, thanks

IanMazia
02-13-2009, 11:38 AM
yes question ! Can i take the anadrol in one shot? It has amazing half life. Also empty stomach or with food, thanks

It does have about an 8 to 10 hour half-life, so you're better off breaking it up into two to three divided doses. When I ran it, I split it up into three divided doses - one in the morning, one in the mid-afternoon, and one before bed.

PS: I wasn't sure if you were directing this to Aaron or just a general question.

militantmuscle
02-13-2009, 12:50 PM

Better to take it 2x a day, plasma levels will be more stable, and always with food, better absorption.

AmyLynn
02-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Hi Aaron! Congrats on being FL! You deserve it :-)

Zetawill
02-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Aaron my boy, you are rocking it dude!

Great to see you doing so well!

EVERYONE AARON is the man you want here in the Chemistry forum. We are blessed to have him here.

Aaron Singerman
02-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Aaron my boy, you are rocking it dude!

Great to see you doing so well!

EVERYONE AARON is the man you want here in the Chemistry forum. We are blessed to have him here.

Thanks Will! Glad to have you here!

LANCE ADAM
02-20-2009, 09:41 PM
LISTIN TO SHR WITH ROMANO. love the show

Aaron Singerman
02-20-2009, 11:55 PM
LISTIN TO SHR WITH ROMANO. love the show

Thanks Bro... but it's OFF TOPIC not Super Human Radio...

Viking
02-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Congrats to you bro, I throwdown my questions when im about to rock n roll.