PDA

View Full Version : New E-911 update.

Quadsweep
11-27-2009, 05:14 PM
100% of the people that have tried this stimulant have loved it. That is unusual with any product! I let Ricardo or as I call him Rapid Ricardo try one the other day and he loved it. I was surprised because this dude is a speed drink fiend! He pounds down Redlines and Speed Freaks and Powerlines like they are water. He said he was more focused and moved more weight than he ever did with the drinks! He is having me order him 2 bottles next week!

Jeff Storch

DAVIDHARDY
11-28-2009, 08:36 PM
100% of the people that have tried this stimulant have loved it. That is unusual with any product! I let Ricardo or as I call him Rapid Ricardo try one the other day and he loved it. I was surprised because this dude is a speed drink fiend! He pounds down Redlines and Speed Freaks and Powerlines like they are water. He said he was more focused and moved more weight than he ever did with the drinks! He is having me order him 2 bottles next week!

Jeff Storch

My girl and I used it to keep going and beat the crowds while we were shopping black friday lol.

Quadsweep
11-29-2009, 10:19 PM
My girl and I used it to keep going and beat the crowds while we were shopping black friday lol.See....a multitude of uses!

DAVIDHARDY
11-30-2009, 03:00 PM
See....a multitude of uses!

It hit her tiny ass really hard lol. We came home to take a nap around 4 and she couldn't sleep until 5.