PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Use Superpump250 by Gaspari?

DCtraininggirl
11-28-2009, 12:16 AM
I used this stuff today and it rally did make a difference. I do Dogg Crapp training and I blew my previous numbers away this week!!! Anyone else use this? And if so, does it wear off after a certain amount of time? Or does it keep working? Does anyone love it? hate it? Just looking for a general public opinion.

~gymdiva~
11-28-2009, 12:18 AM
I have used it and I loved it! the blue raspberry was very yummy :)

not sure about longevity in its efficacy....but like all supps it's probably a good idea to use it for say, 4-6wks, then take a week or two off and then start it up again....always good to clear the system out once and while...

GeminiJedi
11-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Loved it stacked with PlasmaJet. Great products, but too expensive for me to use consistently :( I won't ever pass up a sample of either, though :D

I liked the Fruit Punch flavor best. Blue Raspberry was too tart for me, and the grape was...interesting.

Palumbos Boy
11-28-2009, 02:51 AM
I used this stuff today and it rally did make a difference. I do Dogg Crapp training and I blew my previous numbers away this week!!! Anyone else use this? And if so, does it wear off after a certain amount of time? Or does it keep working? Does anyone love it? hate it? Just looking for a general public opinion.

Its Good very good!! BUT TRY the NEW SPECIES CREALYZE its amazing never had such amazing PUMPS

DCtraininggirl
11-28-2009, 03:00 AM
THanks guys, keep it coming! I loved the Blue Raspberry kind! Totally different taste than my normal boring protein shake, which I added this to pre-workout. My husband said he didn't notice a big diff, but after yesterdays carb mania for Thanksgiving and feeling "heavy" today because of it, this stuff really helped today!!

stephaniewicked
11-28-2009, 07:18 AM
not sure about longevity in its efficacy....but like all supps it's probably a good idea to use it for say, 4-6wks, then take a week or two off and then start it up again....always good to clear the system out once and while...

Great products, but too expensive for me to use consistently :( I won't ever pass up a sample of either, though :D

Agree and agree! I LOVE SP250! There was a time (not too long ago, in fact) when I couldn't work out without it... or so I thought. I think I just got mentally hung up on the fact that I "needed" it more than I actually did...

Raspberry lemonade, fruit punch and tropical punch are my favorite flavors! It's definitely the best NO I've ever tasted, which made a difference to me because the whole chaulky mouth thing (which I got from Cold Fusion EX and NO Shotgun) was a little much for my tastes. Lately I've been drinking black iced coffee pre-workout. I do miss my SuperPump though... I also stopped buying it because it was getting to be too expensive and it's not like I could give up buying whey.

bxnic
11-28-2009, 09:55 AM
LOVE it too! I was sipping it during workouts which kept me up tossing at night...now I have a bottle of water mixed w/it before I leave the house to train! I wish it wasn't so expensive too...

DCtraininggirl
11-28-2009, 12:54 PM
cool. well my husband work for 24 hour fitness and he can get a 60% discount when ordering it online through the website, so it wont be too terribly expensive for us...which is a good thing