PDA

View Full Version : good supp meal?

BLUEBARON75
12-01-2009, 11:00 AM
what i have found to put on clean weight that works is a small carton of egg whites in a shaker bottle, add 1 tbs of spenda or sugar, and 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder, then shake up or blend and drink. gives you gas but you have to up your carbs to combat that. what do you guys think?

loogerheaven
12-01-2009, 12:57 PM
thats to much protein dude your body is only going to digest 30grams of it per meal if your eating 6 meals a day that is. I eat 10 on workout days, which is 5 days a week. eating clean means cook your own food if you don't cook then it would be hard to put in clean food all day 7 days a week. Count your calories 2500 to 3000 is enough remember its what you eat not how much trying grow muscle and keep you body fat low thats the way to do it. Ofcourse lift heavy and mix up your routine never do the samething everyweek

BLUEBARON75
12-01-2009, 01:05 PM
yeah, thnx but it works for me

ironwarrior22
12-01-2009, 01:06 PM
thats to much protein dude your body is only going to digest 30grams of it per meal if your eating 6 meals a day that is. I eat 10 on workout days, which is 5 days a week. eating clean means cook your own food if you don't cook then it would be hard to put in clean food all day 7 days a week. Count your calories 2500 to 3000 is enough remember its what you eat not how much trying grow muscle and keep you body fat low thats the way to do it. Ofcourse lift heavy and mix up your routine never do the samething everyweek
All good points except the 30 gram per meal digestion. imo and from my experience you can eat and digest much more protein I have spread my 300-400 grams of protein a day between as little as 4 meals a day and as much as 8 with no difference in muscular growth.

loogerheaven
12-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Iam consuming 200g a day tuna really helps the numbers and I find I stay really lean genetics play a little bit in there since i have always been lean. for me there is no need for me to go past that iam 175lbs right now gaining 3 pds a week. you only need to eat as much as your body weight really eating 400g is a waste unless your as big as ronnie coleman he is 330 off season. if 4 meals a day keep lean while growing then great but I doubt it would work for everyone

DAVIDHARDY
12-01-2009, 02:02 PM

That's ludicrous! If you've just completed a balls to the wall leg workout, do you REALLY think that your body is gonna reach that 30th gram and be like, nope, fuck the rest of you, I'll wait for the next feeding?

loogerheaven
12-01-2009, 03:25 PM
That's ludicrous! If you've just completed a balls to the wall leg workout, do you REALLY think that your body is gonna reach that 30th gram and be like, nope, fuck the rest of you, I'll wait for the next feeding?

thats why I said you would need to eat according to your lean body mass since your protein requirement would increase for your lean body mass not because you did a killer leg routine. Leg routine is fun every week after I did the eastern usa my srength and weight just been going up. Just like supplements your just going to piss out what your body didn't use. I am just saying be accurate on what your body really needs then to overload your intestinal tract and waste money on consuming a bunch of food which will extend your stomach giving you that pregnant look. This applies to anything to much something is never good.

BLUEBARON75
12-02-2009, 08:49 AM
yeah. good point ironworrier22 and hardcorehardy. just trying to grow before i diet down again