PDA

View Full Version : H-Drol + Novedex XT = good?

AlexMcL
03-02-2009, 07:09 AM
H-Drol due to beeing a mild PH should be good for the very first cycle right.Here in Austria everything is much more expensive so I would like to use this stuff.
Cycle: CEL H-Drol (50/50/50/50)
During cycle and afterwards:
- Sylimarin 300 for liver support
- Multivitamin complex
- Fishoil Caps
PCT: Novedex XT

Would that be enough.I have been reading for weeks now in the forums about PHs and just want to be absolutely secure if this is enough.
If yes how should I dose Novedex XT?
For the H-Drol I have to say that I only want to make a 4 weeks cycle instead of 6 as many prey, because it would be the first cycle and H-Drol here costs 75 dollars which is pretty much for me.

Thanks in advance.

beggs_05
03-02-2009, 04:33 PM
I was actually wondering pretty much the same thing. I'm going to start my first cycle of H-drol by CEL and I was told that Inhibit-E by SNS or Novadex by Gaspari would be adequate for PCT. Thoughts?

Zetawill
03-02-2009, 04:41 PM
I find a lot of guys not liking the Novedex XT, seems to not surpress enough....you may want to try 6-oxo instead.

BarbellBeast
03-02-2009, 06:15 PM
H-Drol due to beeing a mild PH should be good for the very first cycle right.Here in Austria everything is much more expensive so I would like to use this stuff.
Cycle: CEL H-Drol (50/50/50/50)
During cycle and afterwards:
- Sylimarin 300 for liver support
- Multivitamin complex
- Fishoil Caps
PCT: Novedex XT

Would that be enough.I have been reading for weeks now in the forums about PHs and just want to be absolutely secure if this is enough.
If yes how should I dose Novedex XT?
For the H-Drol I have to say that I only want to make a 4 weeks cycle instead of 6 as many prey, because it would be the first cycle and H-Drol here costs 75 dollars which is pretty much for me.

Thanks in advance.

That'll work.

I find a lot of guys not liking the Novedex XT, seems to not surpress enough....you may want to try 6-oxo instead.

That's why I like Inhibit-E. The complaints you get from inhibit is that 3 caps ed works so well it obliterates enough estrogen that your libido drops. Just don't do 3 caps for that long and your problem is solved.

LukeM69
03-03-2009, 04:11 AM
very solid cycle, done it myself you will net good gains...

AlexMcL
03-03-2009, 05:12 AM
If I would take 6 OXO should I taper them down?I mean take for instance 3 in the first 2 weeks, 2 in the 3rd and 1 in the 4th?