PDA

View Full Version : If anyone gives a damn about the health and bodybuilding supplement you take daily

needtogetaas
12-02-2009, 04:08 PM
If you have any care in the world to keep taking any of the health and bodybuilding supplements they take daily now then please read this.

Codex Alimentarius-The Big Evil. The plan to take Your supplements and your right. - Need To Build Muscle

Not only read it but take actions.

needtogetaas
12-03-2009, 04:34 PM
yup

OMEGA
12-03-2009, 05:49 PM
yep

Liquid
12-14-2009, 01:01 PM
Yes

GENESIS
12-14-2009, 01:05 PM
to long. need summary.

needtogetaas
12-14-2009, 02:08 PM
to long. need summary.
thanks

GENESIS
12-14-2009, 02:22 PM
thanks
so no summary?

yep.

needtogetaas
12-14-2009, 09:02 PM
so no summary?

yep.
The quick version would be this. Call your congressmen and tell him you are fully against "Operation Cure All"

They are trying to slip in new supplement laws under the radar yet again. Make your voice heard on the subject.

GENESIS
12-14-2009, 09:12 PM
"Operation Cure All" sounds like a great plan. are you against curing all?

seriously though, what supplement laws would be slipped in? examples? im curious since i have just as big of a stake in this industy as you do.

GENESIS
12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
bump. for the queston

OMEGA
12-15-2009, 06:25 PM
thanks

lmao!:p

terri vona
12-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Thanx, I'll check it out...

Youngguns
12-15-2009, 09:10 PM
yep

GENESIS
12-17-2009, 08:48 PM
"Operation Cure All" sounds like a great plan. are you against curing all?

seriously though, what supplement laws would be slipped in? examples? im curious since i have just as big of a stake in this industy as you do.

bump again.

NEED2???

Jeniffer
02-09-2010, 02:40 AM
This post helps people to know some details. There are many supplements available in the market. Person has to select the supplement which is suitable for him and his body. There are different types of supplements for different types of things. If it's a herbal supplements definitely people can opt for that as there will be no side effects.

Andrew732
02-09-2010, 02:48 AM
bump again.

NEED2???
From my understanding at any time the FDA can say :byeb: to a supp if they do not approve it, unlike currently where they have to take it to congress.

needtogetaas
02-09-2010, 03:52 AM
From my understanding at any time the FDA can say :byeb: to a supp if they do not approve it, unlike currently where they have to take it to congress.
Yes and you can also do a net search on the topic and find a lot of info. Basiclly they want to bring our supplements under the same laws as the rest of the world. Making it so all products sold must go through the same testing as a medical drug. This makes it so it will cost billions to brig a supplement to market. They want to take natural supplements out of the hands of supplement companies and put them in the hands of the drug companies. This will make them more expensive and harder to get. It will also increase the power of the drug compnaies and jobs in the sups industry will also be lost. Its no good any way you look at it.

"Rodz"
02-09-2010, 04:24 PM
FDA is just looking for more profits, but are consumers really gonna pay the difference in cost if this happens?

Will an entire industry move underground?

Could you be charged with possession of non-FDA approved Protein powder?

FTW 13

shade
02-10-2010, 11:49 AM
tighter regulation is good. too many sheisters are selling too much shit. i want to get my protein powder from glaxo smith kline!

fletch76
02-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Interesting...

DR.BB
02-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Shade, I am not sure if you are being sarcastic, but the type of regulation offered by the FDA and this proposed plan is not regulation, it is control. And control in this case by big pharm industries that dominate the FDA. Remember Lester Crawford, who worked in various FDA posts including Commissioner? He misrepresented his ties to the industry (Embrex, Pfizer). Over 50 percent of FDA advisors have financial interests in the pahrmaceutical industry (according to Journal of Amer. Med. Assoc., Nov. 2000). FDA is not concerned with genuine regulation (it has approved endless amounts of dangerous drugs). The same big corps that destroy environment laws, drive down global wages and close US factories and open up in poor nations thus wrecking our economy are now threatening our basic right to eat a vitamin. We should see the connection.

needtogetaas
02-11-2010, 05:11 AM
This post helps people to know some details. There are many supplements available in the market. Person has to select the supplement which is suitable for him and his body. There are different types of supplements for different types of things. If it's a herbal supplements definitely people can opt for that as there will be no side effects.
BTW jen welcome to my forum. I assume you are the jen I know correct?

needtogetaas
02-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Shade, I am not sure if you are being sarcastic, but the type of regulation offered by the FDA and this proposed plan is not regulation, it is control. And control in this case by big pharm industries that dominate the FDA. Remember Lester Crawford, who worked in various FDA posts including Commissioner? He misrepresented his ties to the industry (Embrex, Pfizer). Over 50 percent of FDA advisors have financial interests in the pahrmaceutical industry (according to Journal of Amer. Med. Assoc., Nov. 2000). FDA is not concerned with genuine regulation (it has approved endless amounts of dangerous drugs). The same big corps that destroy environment laws, drive down global wages and close US factories and open up in poor nations thus wrecking our economy are now threatening our basic right to eat a vitamin. We should see the connection.
Thank good there is some one who is getting the picture here. I was starting to think no one was getting it. Then again half the people posting in this thread are just doing so to be childish anyway, They know its wrong and needs to be stopped. Rather then support it and this thread they let there inner child get the best of them and take president over important issues such as this one. :yep:

shade
02-11-2010, 09:14 AM
the only people who should be concerned are the people that are making a quick buck by peddling useless supplements. the VAST majority of designer supplements people buy are faeces. all you need is more protein, in the form of a shake if you HAVE to. maybe some designer supplements do work, but if they do the edge they give would be minimal in the scheme of actually lifting weights and eating good food, so who really cares?

If anything it might be good. All these kids would be able to get hold of would be protein powder, put more worry into their form and their diet, rather than what supplement will cut corners for them. either that or we can guzzle bcaas, NO, creatine, isolate, casein, trib, HMB, glutamine, EAAs and get FUCKIN MASSIVE !

needtogetaas
02-11-2010, 10:27 PM
the only people who should be concerned are the people that are making a quick buck by peddling useless supplements. the VAST majority of designer supplements people buy are faeces. all you need is more protein, in the form of a shake if you HAVE to. maybe some designer supplements do work, but if they do the edge they give would be minimal in the scheme of actually lifting weights and eating good food, so who really cares?

If anything it might be good. All these kids would be able to get hold of would be protein powder, put more worry into their form and their diet, rather than what supplement will cut corners for them. either that or we can guzzle bcaas, NO, creatine, isolate, casein, trib, HMB, glutamine, EAAs and get FUCKIN MASSIVE !
It is a lot more then just designer supplements they want to take away. I am with you 100% I also think at the very least there should be a age limit on sups like that. It should be like beer. Have to be over 21 to buy anything other then protein powder and vitamins. They want more then just that though. They want it all. Any and all "health supplements" Like take the need2sleep I sell. Its not perfect for everyone but it works for hundreds of people and helps them get to sleep faster stay sleeping longer. SPECIES sells a product like it. These two products help many people and has prob kept thousands from having to turn to a habit forming proscription drug.

Now here is the fucked up part. Both these products are prescription drugs in Norway,Sweden, The Netherlands, and many countries through out Northern Europe. I tried to send a few bottles to these countries and this is the Msg I was sent back.

These new proposed laws want to make the USA the same way Among many other things. You see they have taken The "designer Hormone" and "kids are getting steroids" and made that the front runner Issue. They have hidden everything else behind that and have done a great job of it. I mean look they already got you convinced we need the new laws.

When in fact these designer supplements are already covered under the laws. They do not need more laws and more power to take care of this problem. What they need to do is do there jobs. Stop trying to use this as a way to make more money for there buddy drug companies and start enforcing the laws already in place. The laws on designer supplements was a little gray at first but I think its pretty clear now.

They are using scare tactics to help them change the laws to they can fatten the pockets of the drug companies and you are falling for it hook line and sinker. Sad really!

thesamewords
02-11-2010, 11:23 PM
tighter regulation is good. too many sheisters are selling too much shit. i want to get my protein powder from glaxo smith kline!
heck no.More regulation!? Too many shiesters!? All I would say to that is too much generalization and too little education.If the FDA tightens restrictions it will create a bigger black market and Utah will have some major problems in the alternative health field. The supplement companies we have create great competition because we get to choose. Having the FDA run this biz is like being fed Soylent Green.

"Rodz"
02-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Looking night and day better pro and the road is not over yet. More progress to come!!! Great job man

Thanks Bro!!! i'm just gettin started!!!!

wildcat22
02-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention Need2. The way I see it anytimg the government speaks and wants to get involved in anything it is for $$$ and for $$$ only and most likely not in our best interest.

Can anyone give me and example of something the government took more control of that actually benefitted the public as a whole??

"Rodz"
02-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Its still a work in progress bro. Anyone can tell just from his arms there has been improvements. Try to be more of a positive person in others lives YG. There really is no need to always try and bring the negative every chance you get. Its ugly and No one I want to deal with likes that crap. Take it some where else. Thanks

Thanks Bro, and true im not done yet, YG actually has posted some great info and ideas from exercises, nutrition and personal training in other threads, which ive repped him for , not sure why he decides to be a douchebag here, like when he neg repped me and his comment was "NTBM" Fuck'em I dont really care what he thinks, In my first post in my challenge i said that i wouldnt bullshit and id show if your products work. Well so far ive shown they have, if someone doesnt like that , they can pound salt

needtogetaas
02-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Thanks Bro, and true im not done yet, YG actually has posted some great info and ideas from exercises, nutrition and personal training in other threads, which ive repped him for , not sure why he decides to be a douchebag here, like when he neg repped me and his comment was "NTBM" Fuck'em I dont really care what he thinks, In my first post in my challenge i said that i wouldnt bullshit and id show if your products work. Well so far ive shown they have, if someone doesnt like that , they can pound salt
Bro many people will go with a crowed of assholes just to fit in.

Not a single customer will ever not get what they pay for with me and you and I both know this. I am the only mother fucker on this net that backes up his shit. All the others suck shit but never back it up. I give results ans satisfaction or 100% money back no questions asked what so ever. NOOOOOOOOOOOO one offers this. Some might try but few follow through like I do. Hate all you fucking want but I back up every mother fucking thing I do and say for ntbm. Prove me fucking wrong 1 time I dare you!!!!!

shade
02-16-2010, 04:00 AM
isnt the money back guarantee a bit pointless when all you do is sell to your bootlickers from elite ? If you were actually moving units to people who werent your followers, you would soon stop offering that guarantee needto ?

"Rodz"
02-16-2010, 01:55 PM
isnt the money back guarantee a bit pointless when all you do is sell to your bootlickers from elite ? If you were actually moving units to people who werent your followers, you would soon stop offering that guarantee needto ?

Awwweeee how cute a gimmick account, actually im not from Elite, I started with these products here last year, and i have no reason to want a guarentee, because this shit works!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas
02-16-2010, 05:19 PM
You would wish the only sales I get is from ef alone. Sorry but I get plenty of rxmuscle customers,steroidology,bodybuildingdongun,ironaddi cts,superhumanradoi,offtopic,
thesourcecheck.com,sales from google searches,and people from many different sites by my products and or members at my forum now. I will be adding another 5 more sites to my sponsorship list in the next few months and I will pretty much be on every site you can think of before the years is over.

Ya I guess I can afford all of that, and afford to pay off thousands of friends,and afford to sponsor 10+ athletes, shit I got money comming out of my ass and I dont sell a single product. I just give them all away lamo.
I just print my own money...no no I pay everyone with needto bucks. Worth more then real cash. LMAO

Fuck it I'm so filthy rich I want to give you some free products too. You want some free products and some needto bucks?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sell thousands of units a day of all kinds of products. My product line in 8 short months has went from 1 product(protein bars) to close to 30 new products (My own line) and plans to add 20 more in the next few months. I went from bary enough to get a 1 month sponsorship at elite to now sponsoring 7 forums,2 shows,10 althets,3 comps in the last year and growing.

As much as you would want to beleive (and convince others of it) you dont grow from nothing into something selling shitty products and bad service. Freinds or no friends you take there money and hand them crap long enough and they will no longer be a friend. They will tell there friends and everyone you and your products suck...

No the only people with anything negative to say what so ever are people who did not like me,had something against me, long before I ever started NTBM. These people would talk shit even if I was handing out free products all day and not charging a dime. They would talk shit no matter what I was doing and they always will. They have never used my products and never will but they will complain about them all day every day when ever they get the chance lol..

Most of them all stem from the same group, same little click of friends, from the same forum. So truthfully I could give a good god damn less what any of them have to say. I will ignore them like I always have and keep growing like I have been. Well they sit playing in the mud rolling with the pigs and swill. I'll dust off the dirt that gets thrown at me and go about my business.

I know what I have acomplished, I know the people I help,I know the products and service I bring to people, and I know they are good. I Know how hard I have worked and I know how much harder I will be working.

So don't bother because I wont even give you or anyone slinging this kind of crap the time of day or a second of thought. This conversation is over. Thanks for stoping by.

"Rodz"
02-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Word!!!! whats with these guys. LOL

I've never judged anyone from their past, only from how they have treated me. So ur alright in my books Need!!!

Now have a better protein bar, pop some Need2sleep and relax, lol

DAVIDHARDY
02-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Results speak for themselves, that's for sure. You do have some whacked out names for your stuff though lol.

needtogetaas
02-23-2010, 09:11 PM
RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: shade@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: shade</title>@@AMEPARAM@@shade
You got my pm and thank you for the reply. The offer will always stand. Any time you want just pm me friend. Thanks

needtogetaas
02-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Results speak for themselves, that's for sure. You do have some whacked out names for your stuff though lol.
Man there is so many sups out there now its hard to find names that are not already taken. The names have damn good google search hits lolol... Yes results speak. :yep:

GENESIS
02-23-2010, 09:17 PM

there quite clever really... EVERYONE needs2buildmuscle.

DAVIDHARDY
02-26-2010, 07:58 AM
there quite clever really... EVERYONE needs2buildmuscle.

Not the company name, the products. Dieselbolon, catanadrol, beastdrol...funny stuff.

needtogetaas
02-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Not the company name, the products. Dieselbolon, catanadrol, beastdrol...funny stuff.Its katanadrol and these products were so popular we sold the exlusive rights to them for ever half a million dollars. This helped us expand our new product line. Mrsupps.com now sell these products and they are of the same quilty as they always have been.

The names may seem funny and the labels too. They gave the products Charictor though. At there height we had gyms and companies all over the world calling to order them in bulk. I still get at least 2-3 calls a week from companies about them. HAd to get out of that business though.

Jeniffer
03-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Lot of people has the demand for some particular product. And some people are addicted to some of the supplements, which they promote the product to get the market.

needtogetaas
03-08-2010, 10:03 AM
lot of people has the demand for some particular product. And some people are addicted to some of the supplements, which they promote the product to get the market.
ok >>>