PDA

View Full Version : NeedToBuildMuscle.Com?

NYJetsFan80
12-03-2009, 04:27 AM
Have any of you guys tried Post Cycle and Unleashed from this company?I am about to finish up a Superdrol cycle and am thinking of stacking these two products for PCT.
Does anyone know what are the anti estrogens ingredients in Post Cycle?

tammyp
12-03-2009, 06:12 AM
check out the need2buildmuscle .com section down below.....i m sure all your ? can be answered there.

NYJetsFan80
12-03-2009, 06:24 AM
check out the need2buildmuscle .com section down below.....i m sure all your ? can be answered there.

Thank you very much Tammy!:bowdown:

MusclesMarinara
12-03-2009, 04:21 PM
is the 80 in your username for wayne chrebet? cuz youll get reps for that lol

NYJetsFan80
12-09-2009, 03:38 PM
is the 80 in your username for wayne chrebet? cuz youll get reps for that lol

Hey MusclesMarinara, yes the number 80 is for Wayne Chrebet.:yep::bowdown:
Why are you a Jets fan also MM?

Andrew732
12-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Have any of you guys tried Post Cycle and Unleashed from this company?I am about to finish up a Superdrol cycle and am thinking of stacking these two products for PCT.
Does anyone know what are the anti estrogens ingredients in Post Cycle?
I believe reservatrol and icarrin are the natural anti-estrogenic raws in it. I find HCGhenerate to be STRONGER!

NYJetsFan80
12-09-2009, 06:40 PM
I believe reservatrol and icarrin are the natural anti-estrogenic raws in it. I find HCGhenerate to be STRONGER!

Have you used the HCGenerate?I was reading on their forum a review this guy did he took 5 capsules twice a day and he says after several days he had to stop because he was over whelmingly aroused all the time.
I suppose to be recieving mine this Friday but I am only gonna take 5 caps once a day.

Andrew can you take this product with the SERM clomid?Thanks bro!

Andrew732
12-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Have you used the HCGenerate?I was reading on their forum a review this guy did he took 5 capsules twice a day and he says after several days he had to stop because he was over whelmingly aroused all the time.
I suppose to be recieving mine this Friday but I am only gonna take 5 caps once a day.

Andrew can you take this product with the SERM clomid?Thanks bro!
Yes, yes you can definitely take it with Clomid, just be sure to space the dosing, great test booster.

Liquid
12-12-2009, 01:29 PM
HCGenerate is great stuff! I tried both Unleashed with Post Cycle. They will definitely get the job done nicely!