week 2: 20mg
week 3: 20mg or go up to 30mg?!:confused:

*during cycle:4 caps/day liv 52

-Pct:
clomid 100-50-50

thx:)

natron
03-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Stay at 20mg/day, M-drol is pretty harsh with the side effects. Whey isolate will suffice for liver protection, and you may want to run some celery seed extract to combat any blood pressure issues.

Mike Marcano
03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Stay with the Liv52, remember it's better to be safe than sorry! Plus, wheres the reasoning that Whey Isolate is enough. Any methylated compound should have Milk Thistle run with it and if you can, get N-Acetyl- Cysteine and lipoic acid.

Mass Construction
03-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Stay with the Liv52, remember it's better to be safe than sorry!
you mean i have to keep runing it after cycle during the pct?! for how longe 3 weekd until i finished the pct?!

Any methylated compound should have Milk Thistle run with it and if you can, get N-Acetyl- Cysteine and lipoic acid.
how much Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl- Cysteine and lipoic acid/day, and for how long?!
can you give more details plz
thx ;)

BarbellBeast
03-02-2009, 06:22 PM
wass'up all:D

thinking about runing first cycle with m-drol

-Cycle:
week 1: 10mg

-Pct:
clomid 100-50-50

Looks good. 30mg is up to you. If you feel like you can take it, then give it a whirl. Hawthorne berry is better than celery seed as far as lowering blood pressure but you have to preload HB 2 weeks prior to your cycle. 5g of L-Taurine will help diminish back pumps along with mucho agua.

Mass Construction
03-03-2009, 09:46 AM
so preloadHawthorne berry 1100 mg/day 2 weeks before +4 caps live 52 ?!

during cycle:

-4 caps liv 52
-1100 mg/day Hawthorne berry
-5g of L-Taurine
-how much Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl- Cysteine and lipoic acid/day ???!!!

PCT:keep 4 caps/day liv 52 with clomid

is that ok guys?!

thx

mindfcuk
03-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Hawthorne berry is the shit!!! I feel the effects of it IMMEDIATELY, it calms down my bp issues if I have to much sodium or I take a shot too close to my oral dosing.

BarbellBeast
03-03-2009, 02:39 PM

during cycle:

-4 caps liv 52
-5g of L-Taurine

is that ok guys?!

thx

That's a shitload of liver support. If you're taking the Liv52, I'd just do that and 400mg of milk thistle. You'll be fine doing both of those

JustLuke
03-04-2009, 12:18 PM

during cycle:

-4 caps liv 52
-5g of L-Taurine

is that ok guys?!

thx

where's the AI in your PCT?

BarbellBeast
03-04-2009, 10:04 PM
where's the AI in your PCT?

Forgot about that. since Mdrol doesn't aromatize estrogen levels drop, and after PCT can rebound and cause problems. Best thing is get an aromatase inhibitor for after PCT.

needtogetaas
03-13-2009, 10:59 PM
I have heard nothing but shitty feedback about the h-drol. Under dosed, nothing in it at all. Lots of stuff like this. No wonder its so cheap

needtogetaas
03-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Forgot about that. since Mdrol doesn't aromatize estrogen levels drop, and after PCT can rebound and cause problems. Best thing is get an aromatase inhibitor for after PCT.
WHats the point to a otc cycle if the pct is not legal too though?

BarbellBeast
03-13-2009, 11:56 PM
WHats the point to a otc cycle if the pct is not legal too though?

Possesion of non-scheduled prescription medication isn't federally regulated, but state regulated. So legality depends on your state. It's obviously easier to buy some m-drol along with your whey from the website of your choice, and not have to pay Western Union fees or pay double or triple the price buying from a gym rat. If people haven't researched the many forums enough to know where to get Clomiphene and Tamox, then they shouldn't be putting something as strong as mdrol in their body.

italianmanMASS
03-14-2009, 05:54 AM
wass'up all:D

thinking about runing first cycle with m-drol

-Cycle:
week 1: 10mg

-Pct:
clomid 100-50-50

I TOOK THIS SUPPLEMENT...

that said.... DO NOT USE FOR A PERIOD LONGER THAN 4 WEEKS!!!!!!!

#1: drink more water than you usually do...TOP CONCERN IS KIDNEY HEALTH (CRANBERRY EXTRACT ENTIRE TIME ON-CYCLE)
AS DEHYDRATION FACTOR WITH THIS PRODUCT IS IMMENSE!!!

#2: I would not recommend 30 mg as I started to have kidney pain after the third day on 3 pills / day...I went the doctor and he said I was developing kindney stones at which point I lowered the dosage back down to 20 mg ( two pills per day and was fine )

#3: liver support AFTER the cycle...that is unless you do something stupid like drink alcohol on a regular basis in your life...especially dumb to do while on M-drol...lol...liver support during the cycle cuts the efficacy of prohormones.., i had no liver issues b4 this product and dont now...i was 22 yrs of age, 250 lbs when i took M-drol...

#4: My Blood Pressure raised EVER SO SLIGHTLY not enough to concern me in any way; Hawthorne berry is a remedy for if you feel lightheaded/dizzy from what you assert to be high BP; not entire cycle use...or that crazy pre-loading idea...

#5: While on 20 mg m-drol from the start, take...(in order of importance)
- 750mg cranberry extract / day (kidney health)
- Tribulus Terrestris 1000mg / day (keeps natural test up)

IF NECESSARY... while on m-drol [due to alcohol use...]
- hawthorne berry (as needed) 750mg / day
- Liv 52; 4 caps per day

#6: POST - CYCLE THERAPY [4 weeks long] ( CLOMID IS OVERKILL & UNEEDED FOR PCT )
- Liv 52; 4 caps / day
- Gaspari Nutriton's Novedex is fine @ a dosing of; 2 caps / day
<http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/nxt.html>

-------------------------------

THESE SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT NEEDED BY ANY MEANS IN THIS CYCLE OR PCT REGIMEN:

N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Alpha lipolic acid, L-taurine, and the clomid

-------------------------------

and finally:

have fun on M-drol it's low priced and works the best of any of comp. edge labs products.... I am a powerlifter and my 1 rep max deadlift got to 540 at one point... the strength receded somewhat but even now 500 for reps is easy....i took this supplement 8 months ago @ the age of 22...good luck/god bless and good training!!!! peace

BarbellBeast
03-14-2009, 09:53 AM
#6: POST - CYCLE THERAPY [4 weeks long] ( CLOMID IS OVERKILL & UNEEDED FOR PCT )
- Liv 52; 4 caps / day
- Gaspari Nutriton's Novedex is fine @ a dosing of; 2 caps / day
<http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/nxt.html>

Are you kidding? M-drol is NOT some little pissant PH that you can just take an aromatase inhibitor to recovery from. It's a powerful fuckin steroid that can pack on up to 20Ibs in 3 weeks and has a toxicity somewhere in between DBol and ABombs. And just because you were supposedly able to squeek by without using Clomid isn't something you should suggest for everyone, we're not all the same.

I hope no one is stupid enough to drink while on something as powerful as m-drol, that's just moronic. Alcohol kills protein synthesis too so you're double fucking yourself by drinking.

PA Viking
03-14-2009, 11:03 AM
If you put on that much muscle from mdrol that fast, how much of that can you keep? Does it just depend on how good your pct is?

BarbellBeast
03-14-2009, 05:05 PM
If you put on that much muscle from mdrol that fast, how much of that can you keep? Does it just depend on how good your pct is?

Just like Dbol or Anadrol, if you gain it quickly chances are you'll lose much of it quickly too. Personally I went from 209 to 225, but within about a week into PCT dropped down to 217-218. My PCT was the shit too;).

J2jud
03-15-2009, 03:11 AM
Possesion of non-scheduled prescription medication isn't federally regulated, but state regulated. So legality depends on your state. It's obviously easier to buy some m-drol along with your whey from the website of your choice, and not have to pay Western Union fees or pay double or triple the price buying from a gym rat. If people haven't researched the many forums enough to know where to get Clomiphene and Tamox, then they shouldn't be putting something as strong as mdrol in their body.

Agreed on all points.

Also.............. just because the cycle is over-the-counter doesn't mean that recovery should be as well. If you don't have the means to obtain recovery "musts" then the cycle is pointless. Also, being OTC has nothing to do with it's efficacy or ability to throw caution to the wind.

italianmanMASS
03-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Just like Dbol or Anadrol, if you gain it quickly chances are you'll lose much of it quickly too. Personally I went from 209 to 225, but within about a week into PCT dropped down to 217-218. My PCT was the shit too;).

My bodyweight went from 250 - 257 ; I was taking it while on a ketogenic/cutting diet plan;
and I kept all of it in a 5 wk 2 pills per day cycle.

needtogetaas
03-19-2009, 11:26 PM
True. Just saying you can get good otc pct too.