PDA

View Full Version : There's a lot of snow on the ground....

BoneBz
03-02-2009, 01:37 PM
So I couldn't make it to the gym this morning. I was gonna train back and maybe some arms, so I made it happen at home. First I walked like 3 blocks to the local park and did some chins on the monkey bars. That shit was fuckin cold. Then I took the 4 min walk back home where I have an olympic bar and two 45lb plates(I don't even know how they got there....I just noticed em cleaning my garage about a month ago) Now any other day I'd laugh at that...135lbs is what I warm up with, not what I do working sets with yah know? So I just did 5 sets of deads 12-15 reps and some bent over row for 3 sets of like 10-12 reps. And yah know what? I was actually feeling good and that really surprised me. But yeah, the whole point of this big ass rambling of a tread is..Don't let little shit stop you from what you wanna do. You wanna train, then yer gonna find a way to train. Yah gotta eat, yah gotta train and yah gotta sleep and that means you gotta take time and make an effort to make it happen...Shit I could have gotten bummed out about being home all day and just slept and missed all my meals.