PDA

View Full Version : H-Drol and Trenadrol stack ?

spasatel
03-02-2009, 02:27 PM
After some research i am thinking to start next month H-Drol and Trenadrol(or Tren Xtreme)stack.
Any comments and what results to expect , any suggestions for PCT?Is it good combination for stacking?
I should get some good mass and more definition and more vascularity .
I am 27 years old , 10 years of training , 195 lbs , 6'0'' tall .I already did Oxyguno and Furaguno stack with Cycle Assist and for PCT Nolvedext XT , Liver Support , Creatin Mono , L-Arginine AKG and Beta Alanine , Whey Iso.
The Feedback- good hardening , good vascularity ,i gained 5 pounds .It's mild stack , but the results are good(still no GREAT).

BarbellBeast
03-03-2009, 05:26 PM
After some research i am thinking to start next month H-Drol and Trenadrol(or Tren Xtreme)stack.
Any comments and what results to expect , any suggestions for PCT?Is it good combination for stacking?
I should get some good mass and more definition and more vascularity .
I am 27 years old , 10 years of training , 195 lbs , 6'0'' tall .I already did Oxyguno and Furaguno stack with Cycle Assist and for PCT Nolvedext XT , Liver Support , Creatin Mono , L-Arginine AKG and Beta Alanine , Whey Iso.
The Feedback- good hardening , good vascularity ,i gained 5 pounds .It's mild stack , but the results are good(still no GREAT).

Great results won't come until you pin. At 6 feet tall I think you should be bigger than 195lbs. Assuming your diet is perfect and destroy yourself in the gym H-drol could give you around 10 pounds. If you do a tren, go for Trenadrol. It's not a ph, no conversion needed;). I didn't see anything from any tren product, but many people see a couple pounds gain with alot of vascularity and a drop in bf.

musclempire
03-17-2009, 07:26 PM
go with tren extreme not trenadrol..tried both liked the former better..saw increased vascularity for sure not sure how many pounds to attribute to it as i usually stack non methyls but didnt notice any significant drop in bf but wasnt trying to diet..just my opinion