PDA

View Full Version : gf wants to use hgh

tribal
12-04-2009, 10:00 PM
my gf has used botox a few times over the last 5years and wants to go again...i use gh and she has suggested trying it to try and get rid of the wrinkles and improver her quality of life...shes 36 years old and uses no other drugs...is this wise? i was thinking, at most 1.5-2ius every morning if so

BLUEBARON75
12-05-2009, 12:15 AM
to be honest man, i wouldnt let my girlfriend use hgh even if it is just a small amount. thats up to you and her to decide.

~gymdiva~
12-05-2009, 12:22 AM
as an anti-wrinkle agent I can say no way....but I would not advise it to be honest....even from an improvement on her system kind of approach I wouldn't go above 1iu/day....I'll let the others chime in on the more scientific approach but if taking that would lead to smoother skin (specifically on the face) then I think every woman in this country would be trying to take it!

tribal
12-05-2009, 12:53 AM
look up hgh...thats one of its benefits, skin and hair

~gymdiva~
12-06-2009, 01:07 AM
yes I am well aware of that thank you and ask the women who have used or use it on the board how many wrinkles they lost while taking it....she should stick to botox....overall health could be benefitted but otherwise I'm not seeing any reason for her to take it....

Bigmc
12-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Hgh will help with general skin tone

but it won't get rid of wrinkles

sassy69
12-06-2009, 05:02 PM
The "results" you think of from botox vs gh have nothing to do w/ each other. Botox is a site-specific muscle "relaxer" that "smooths" out wrinkles. GH use is more about supplementing your natural hGH levels that begin to drop as you get older. GH is what supports all those "youthful" aspects - e.g. more supple skin, sense of well-being, healthier hair / nails, tendency to promote lean body mass over fat depositing. But all of this is very subtle. You're essentially supplementing what your body does on its own. It doesn't "fix" age. It also takes a long period of use to get "results".

IMO "wrinkles" is not a good reason to be injecting daily. Its not rocket science, but there's more to it than botox and its really important that you set the appropriate expectations for whatever you think you're going to self-medicate with.

tribal
02-07-2010, 01:34 AM
The "results" you think of from botox vs gh have nothing to do w/ each other. Botox is a site-specific muscle "relaxer" that "smooths" out wrinkles. GH use is more about supplementing your natural hGH levels that begin to drop as you get older. GH is what supports all those "youthful" aspects - e.g. more supple skin, sense of well-being, healthier hair / nails, tendency to promote lean body mass over fat depositing. But all of this is very subtle. You're essentially supplementing what your body does on its own. It doesn't "fix" age. It also takes a long period of use to get "results".

IMO "wrinkles" is not a good reason to be injecting daily. Its not rocket science, but there's more to it than botox and its really important that you set the appropriate expectations for whatever you think you're going to self-medicate with.
i never said that botox and gh are related...i said specifically based for usage towards wrinkles, which is better...considering botox has to constantly be injected continuously over time to KEEP the results, gh and botox are the SAME in that respect....if you use gh for a year, and inject botox once a year, the "other" benefits you would get from the gh, would and should make it a better option....she is 36, and is starting to get other age related symptoms other then wrinkles.........sheeeeeeesh :no: do i really have to type all this for you guys, your not speaking to a "complete" idiot

-BLP-
02-07-2010, 01:38 AM
nordisk pen premix aq, it so easy to use, perfect for a girl 1 ui a day is enough unless she want to go 2ui for mass,, forget generic too unstable will die quick, generic gh are made take one vial in one shot, not for girls

hgh + var + wow in shape girl ; )

MacFlashGordon
02-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Get your GF to post / email one of the girls on here mate. They'll know about that sort of stuff. Far better to get the info first hand I reckon.

sassy69
02-07-2010, 02:59 AM
i never said that botox and gh are related...i said specifically based for usage towards wrinkles, which is better...considering botox has to constantly be injected continuously over time to KEEP the results, gh and botox are the SAME in that respect....if you use gh for a year, and inject botox once a year, the "other" benefits you would get from the gh, would and should make it a better option....she is 36, and is starting to get other age related symptoms other then wrinkles.........sheeeeeeesh :no: do i really have to type all this for you guys, your not speaking to a "complete" idiot

Well my point was that there's one effect from botox in that all the wrinkles go away. The effects you'd get form gh are not so much no more wrinkles as it is more supple skin.

In terms of who you and what we know about you - sorry I start w/ basics for most every question - because other people read these posts and, well, I don't know you. Lots of people come on here completely clueless and all they know is something they heard from someone. Relax :) Its all good.

GH is very slow acting - so you're looking at several months.

Dose for just maintenance purpose - 1 iu/day is sufficient.

I would suggest she read up on GH if SHE is interested in it. Nice you're asking but she'd be the one injecting probably a non-prescribed substance - aka self-medicating. If you haven't picked up on this, I'm a huge proponent of people (esp women) being responsible for themselves and not relying on someone else to do the research & tell them. Your gf is very welcome to peruse the threads on this board & ask any questions. Also note the sticky on top about how to read your pin & make the right doses/ measurements for GH if she decides to go forward.

tribal
02-07-2010, 04:02 AM
Well my point was that there's one effect from botox in that all the wrinkles go away. The effects you'd get form gh are not so much no more wrinkles as it is more supple skin.

In terms of who you and what we know about you - sorry I start w/ basics for most every question - because other people read these posts and, well, I don't know you. Lots of people come on here completely clueless and all they know is something they heard from someone. Relax :) Its all good.

GH is very slow acting - so you're looking at several months.

Dose for just maintenance purpose - 1 iu/day is sufficient.

I would suggest she read up on GH if SHE is interested in it. Nice you're asking but she'd be the one injecting probably a non-prescribed substance - aka self-medicating. If you haven't picked up on this, I'm a huge proponent of people (esp women) being responsible for themselves and not relying on someone else to do the research & tell them. Your gf is very welcome to peruse the threads on this board & ask any questions. Also note the sticky on top about how to read your pin & make the right doses/ measurements for GH if she decides to go forward.
sorry im coffee high...thanks btw

sassy69
02-07-2010, 04:41 AM
sorry im coffee high...thanks btw

I like coffee :)

s2h
02-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Real simple my wife is a Masters BB she takes HGH ED and has eye wrinkles,so NO GH doesnt help eye wrinkles,she is going to get botox cause thats what fixes them not GH,1st hand i see it everyday!!!

heavyiron
02-08-2010, 03:46 PM
my gf has used botox a few times over the last 5years and wants to go again...i use gh and she has suggested trying it to try and get rid of the wrinkles and improver her quality of life...shes 36 years old and uses no other drugs...is this wise? i was thinking, at most 1.5-2ius every morning if so
HGH is great if she has a deficiency to improve quality of life but if there is no deficiency I am not sure she will notice much. I would advise a full hormonal blood draw including IGF-1 levels. Once it is determined she has a need then 1-2iu daily is pretty standard however knowing her body weight would be ideal for dosing.

Hormones like estrogen and progesterone do directly effect skin so knowing her whole hormonal makeup will help her make an educated decision.

sassy69
02-08-2010, 04:08 PM
HGH is great if she has a deficiency to improve quality of life but if there is no deficiency I am not sure she will notice much. I would advise a full hormonal blood draw including IGF-1 levels. Once it is determined she has a need then 1-2iu daily is pretty standard however knowing her body weight would be ideal for dosing.

Hormones like estrogen and progesterone do directly effect skin so knowing her whole hormonal makeup will help her make an educated decision.

The reason being for the check for deficiency - hGH therapy is more about getting your natural levels back to optimal levels as if you were in your prime (e.g. 20 yrs old). Over time, the amount of hGH produced begins to drop. hGH therapy works great for old folks (65+) because their natural levels of hGH production is greatly reduced as part of aging. At younger ages, especially outside of w/ use w/ AAS for competition purposes, "more" isn't better. Your body will only use the amount that balances with the rest of its system.

heavyiron
02-08-2010, 04:16 PM
The reason being for the check for deficiency - hGH therapy is more about getting your natural levels back to optimal levels as if you were in your prime (e.g. 20 yrs old). Over time, the amount of hGH produced begins to drop. hGH therapy works great for old folks (65+) because their natural levels of hGH production is greatly reduced as part of aging. At younger ages, especially outside of w/ use w/ AAS for competition purposes, "more" isn't better. Your body will only use the amount that balances with the rest of its system.
Exactly, since she is looking to add the compound for mostly aesthetic reasons no need to administer the HGH unless there is a real need.

KBigz81
02-08-2010, 04:26 PM
nordisk pen premix aq, it so easy to use, perfect for a girl 1 ui a day is enough unless she want to go 2ui for mass,, forget generic too unstable will die quick, generic gh are made take one vial in one shot, not for girls

hgh + var + wow in shape girl ; )

I didn't know that about generic gh. I was about to try some out but I will save my money.

-BLP-
02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I didn't know that about generic gh. I was about to try some out but I will save my money.

considering a pen play at 130-150 per 15ui , 1ui a day come to 10$ , n you have no worry, stability is unbeatable,,

tribal
02-10-2010, 12:46 AM
im not sure this is absolutely true...ive been using peptides NOT gh, and ive busted quite a bit of plateaus, almost like i was on juice and im only 29, so i doubt my growth levels were that low that i would achieve such a positive benefit from them

sassy69
02-10-2010, 01:13 AM
I'm just telling you the basis for hGH replacement therapy.

Jonny
02-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Has anyone seen Gh used in women for help with Fibromylagia...

btw your legs in that avi are killing me sassy....

heavyiron
02-10-2010, 10:10 PM
im not sure this is absolutely true...ive been using peptides NOT gh, and ive busted quite a bit of plateaus, almost like i was on juice and im only 29, so i doubt my growth levels were that low that i would achieve such a positive benefit from them
The context is she wants wrinkles reduced and a better quality of life according to her BF. HGH may not be the best route for her.

Performance in the gym is a completely different context.

sassy69
02-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Has anyone seen Gh used in women for help with Fibromylagia...

btw your legs in that avi are killing me sassy....

Thx :)

If you google hGH & Fibromyalgia, you get lots of stuff that looks like its trying to sell you hGH. I didn't spend a lot of time trying to find anything, like on WebMd.

So here's something like probably what you'd find:
http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/5840/1/HGH-and-Fibromyalgia.html

It seems like it might, but fibromyalgia seems to be such a complex issue, I don't know how I'd go about "trying" things. I'd probably suggest it to my doc to get some medical guidance before trying to self-medicate.

Jonny
02-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the LEGS,,,, I mean Links :)

sassy69
02-11-2010, 03:05 AM
thanks for the legs,,,, i mean links :)
lol...

HGHAnton
03-28-2011, 05:25 AM
Yeah Hgh can use by anyone... forces your body to burn fat for energy, it means that you will lose weight even in your inactive periods. Energy is required for all aspects of living. Therefore, HGH can force your body to burn fat while you are sleeping.

but in fact, I am just a troll posting a link to my bullshit "HGH" all natural garbage that I try to pawn off on unsuspecting lazy people.

tammyp
03-28-2011, 05:36 AM
HGH replaces the need to diet? are you effing kidding me? that is the most idiotic statement i have heard in relation to gh.....hardly!

joe d
03-28-2011, 07:28 AM
i would get her to do her own research, and ask her own questions. id also suggest she go to a life extension clinic unless she doesnt mind the legal issues.

BigJD69
03-28-2011, 08:31 AM
I wouldn't want my wife or gf using HGH for anything. There are so many products out there for wrinkles. If she's self conscious about wrinkles have here see a Dermatologist!

Suzanne
03-28-2011, 10:42 AM
There was an episode on i think it was 20/20 a few years back talking about the benefits of growth for skin, hair, nails etc I believe more general skin condition which would then in turn delay wrinkles cuz skin would be like it was when younger. That was getting it prescribed thru anti-aging clinic. I fi remember correct it was .5-1 iu/day

Johnny Phenomenon
04-02-2011, 11:11 AM
There was an episode on i think it was 20/20 a few years back talking about the benefits of growth for skin, hair, nails etc I believe more general skin condition which would then in turn delay wrinkles cuz skin would be like it was when younger. That was getting it prescribed thru anti-aging clinic. I fi remember correct it was .5-1 iu/day

Best dose to start at.

kentuckyslim
04-02-2011, 02:27 PM
At 36 her skin cell turnover is still relatively good, you may start to lose a little elasticity but good skincare and proper sun protection will go a long way too, not only in preventing wrinkles but correcting wrinkles and sun damage. A home glycolic peel like Brazilian Peel and a night cream such as Korres Quercetin & Oak will take years off her face in a month or less.

sassy69
04-02-2011, 02:28 PM

That said, "wrinkles" are going to be partially a function of your skin's elasticity (e.g. if you naturally have dry skin or not) as well as your lifestlye - e.g. if you smoke alot , shitball diet, out in the sun or harsh air environment.