PDA

View Full Version : Aruba Bodybuilding Scene with Rene!

huge285
03-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Ask Rene Wild all your questions related to Aruba Bodybuilding!

aruwild
03-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the Aruba body buidling scene. Not a very big one but we do have a European Masters champion, A light heavy male and master female Caribbean champion, a pro female body builder and an 8th place in Jeju-S.Korea Men's World 2007 (bantam male body buidling).
Many greats have been here including Milos Sarcev, Luke Wood, Ronnie Coleman,Toney Freeman, Vince Taylor.....and ofcourse Dave Palumbo.

A big word of appreciation goes to Milos Sarcev for showing us how to become a team and succeed....and Dave for his patience, kindness and sharing his knowledge.

CQ!
03-05-2009, 05:52 AM
I competed in Aruba once, I assumed they had next to no scene there, as they didn't even really produce any competitors, if memory serves me right they only had 3.

aruwild
03-05-2009, 10:10 AM
When was that? True we don't have big line-ups but it differs every year. Sometimes
we have like 3 in a line-up....sometimes 12. It is an island of only 100.000 people but the sport has been growing and like I mentioned...last two years we did good internationally for such a small island and a few athletes.

5thAveGym
03-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello!

How many shows are held each year in Aruba? is there a nationwide contest? do athletes from Aruba particapate in the Eastern Caribbean Championships ( or the Caribbean Championships)
Are there several bodybuilding gyms in Aruba?

Thanks for answering my questions. I would like to visit Aruba in the future.

5th Ave Gym Brooklyn

aruwild
03-07-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi 5Th Ave,
We have two shows...Mr.Aruba in September and a classic show in nov/december. Our athletes participate in The Caribbean Championships as a country but we do send
athletes to various other competitions like south caribbean, eastern caribbean.....etc.
We do have several gyms here....nothing like a Golds or 24hr fitness but we do have good gyms. I work at The Westin Resort (5*) and can get you a good rate and also have good connection with all the gyms...so let me know.

thepump
03-18-2009, 07:40 PM
welcome rene

rx is the place for you

PrinceVegeta
03-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Aruba in da house!

I come from Aruba and i can say that there are a lot of good up and coming bbers so watch out!

Rene: Con tur cos ta eibanda? ami ta kinan awo na hulanda, hanja falta di e dushi weer haha

robofsteel
03-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Hey ARUWILD,

Check your email. LOL Its Rob from Species.

aruwild
05-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Aruba in da house!

I come from Aruba and i can say that there are a lot of good up and coming bbers so watch out!

Rene: Con tur cos ta eibanda? ami ta kinan awo na hulanda, hanja falta di e dushi weer haha

Sorry bro...hopi tempo sin subi aki......been a while cause of so much work but make sure you grow big in holland amigo......
keep us posted!!

aruwild
05-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey ARUWILD,

Check your email. LOL Its Rob from Species.

Hi Rob...tx again for the products....been soooooo busy thanks to
Dave...hahahhaaa......hope all is well!!:beerbang:

aruwild
05-12-2009, 08:30 PM
welcome rene

rx is the place for you

Thank you pump.....and pls forgive me.....had some tuff times and been
busy lately.....hope to post some pics soon!!!!

Curt James
05-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Rene, how is Aruba? And how is bodybuilding? :beerbang:

antonio
08-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Rene how is Aruba in early september?