PDA

View Full Version : GirlyMuscle's Hangout

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Oh I don't know. I don't think beasts cry over lifting weights.

SallyAnne
04-22-2010, 08:09 PM

Yes they do.

I said you were a beast dammit - so you are. :)

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 08:18 PM
OK Tank. Whatever you say. :)

tight booty
04-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Where did you get the pic of you, sledge and Kai from the aussie pro? I don't know where to find the pic I had taken with Kai! :)

tight booty
04-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Yes they do.

I said you were a beast dammit - so you are. :)
She's a beast....:yep: Girlymuscle can't even get a small rxmuscle t-shirt over her shoulders and back....:p

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Where did you get the pic of you, sledge and Kai from the aussie pro? I don't know where to find the pic I had taken with Kai! :)

Sledge emailed it to me. You'll have to ask him.

Sledge

Tony sent it to me attached an email relating to something else. They have only just been completed. I guess yours will be sent to you soon.

GirlyMuscle
She's a beast....:yep: Girlymuscle can't even get a small rxmuscle t-shirt over her shoulders and back....:p

This is true....it's quite funny. Sledge had to pull it off for me. LOL

Sledge
04-22-2010, 08:36 PM

One of the things that sticks inmy head from that trip is walking down the street with GM Leigh and Alex were behind us talking and then one of them said. "Shit, looking deisel from back here Erin".

Sledge
04-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Did you touch his butt? I see the hand creeping down there...

GM got tan all over her hand. I didn't because my hand was on his trunks with just my thumb hooked in the top.

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 08:49 PM
I wiped my tan hand on Sledge. He didn't mind since it was Kai tan.

tight booty
04-22-2010, 09:47 PM
One of the things that sticks inmy head from that trip is walking down the street with GM Leigh and Alex were behind us talking and then one of them said. "Shit, looking deisel from back here Erin".
That was me with Alex walking behind you and Girlymuscle. We were checking out how wide her back was. I think it was near that pub that Alex said it....I can remember it all perfectly....:p

tight booty
04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
This is true....it's quite funny. Sledge had to pull it off for me. LOL
And my dohertys singlet is an extra small....Haha

tight booty
04-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Tony sent it to me attached an email relating to something else. They have only just been completed. I guess yours will be sent to you soon.
Okay, I can't wait....:)

Sledge
04-22-2010, 10:14 PM
That was me with Alex walking behind you and Girlymuscle. We were checking out how wide her back was. I think it was near that pub that Alex said it....I can remember it all perfectly....:p

Oh ok I thought it was leigh. I get you two confused because you look so much alike.

tight booty
04-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Oh ok I thought it was leigh. I get you two confused because you look so much alike.

I don't think Leigh would be too happy to hear this....:dunno:

GirlyMuscle
04-23-2010, 07:58 AM
Leigh does drag. He'd take that as a compliment. :)

Gerb
04-23-2010, 10:32 AM

I have it on good authority that beast infact do cry

GirlyMuscle
04-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Even today I get teary thinking of it.

Had a job interview today. Went really well. I have to meet with the owner next week to get his approval. Job doing what you ask? Personal training. :whistle:

Ninja Loco
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Job doing what you ask? Personal training. :whistle:
Told ya so :)

Ninja Loco
04-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Ninja is bringing me a guinea pig to eat. I'll share.
Thought we settled on Capybarra?

GirlyMuscle
04-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Yeah, it seems like everyone sees it but me. LOL

Ninja Loco
04-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Remember how apeshit I got when you did those heavy cable pulls and the rack deads at Texas Gym.....? Id have probably fainted from bawling dehydration seeing that 300 go up.....

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-23-2010, 01:49 PM

:bowdown::bowdown::drool:

GirlyMuscle
04-23-2010, 04:27 PM
I actually have a small rx shirt. I'll take a pic of myself wearing it...if I can get it on.

Let me tell you, I have never felt my back as much as I do today. It actually started during my workout yesterday. Last night and today it's so exhausted I can barely do anything. It's weird...it's a little DOMS sore but mostly it's just fried tired.

SallyAnne
04-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Thought we settled on Capybarra?

Oh, yeah. My bad.

http://cdniseagle14.edublogs.org/files/2010/03/chris-sharpe-left-and-capybara1.jpg

yummy.

GirlyMuscle
04-23-2010, 10:54 PM
That's one huge muthafuckin guinea pig!

SallyAnne
04-23-2010, 11:02 PM
That's one huge muthafuckin guinea pig!

That's my cheat meal after masters!

GirlyMuscle
04-23-2010, 11:04 PM
You can have all of it yourself. I'll go with burgers and beers.

Ninja Loco
04-24-2010, 01:07 AM
That's my cheat meal after masters!
I just finished some fried eggs, a country breakfast steak, and five enchiladas. God I cant wait for my cheat meal tomorrow......

Gerb
04-24-2010, 06:27 AM
^^ lol. you bastard, some of us are dieting.

GirlyMuscle
04-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Cheat meal tonight. Sis is taking me out for Thai. She promised me Thai after my show but I had to go jetting off around the world first. Convienently, this is right before the next contest prep.

SallyAnne
04-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Cheat meal tonight. Sis is taking me out for Thai. She promised me Thai after my show but I had to go jetting off around the world first. Convienently, this is right before the next contest prep.

I'm taking my son to Olive Garden. He's been pestering me for 2 weeks to go.

GirlyMuscle
04-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Enjoy, Sallyanne, while you still can!

Sandpig
04-24-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm taking my son to Olive Garden. He's been pestering me for 2 weeks to go.

Yummy! Tour of Italy would be nice. :yep:

Ninja Loco
04-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Well.....Olive Garden is about 10 minutes away....which means Id have to get up and drive again. Fuck that, Im ordering pizza.

Sandpig
04-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Well.....Olive Garden is about 10 minutes away....which means Id have to get up and drive again. Fuck that, Im ordering pizza.

Lazy ass. :D

Ninja Loco
04-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Lazy abs. :D
Fixed for accuracy.

GirlyMuscle
04-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Ahhh...springrolls, Shrimp Curry, buttercream coconut cake and a bottle of Pinot Noir. That was yummy!

Sis wants to watch the Pens game (hockey play offs) and I am really not into that so I decided to bring my very full tummy home and go to bed early. Tomorow is chest day. :D

Gerb
04-25-2010, 08:34 PM
^^^ sounds good

GirlyMuscle
04-25-2010, 08:40 PM
It was. Today it's back to the straight and narrow. Although I really wanted to hang out at Sis' this afternoon and drink more wines. Oh well. Maybe next week.

Chest Day

Hammer Strength plate loaded Incline Press
warm ups and acclimations
2x6@90 (each side) (40.8kg)
1x6@100 (45.3)

Hammer Strength plate loaded Bench
2x6@90
1X5@90

Dips
1x6@bw

Standing calves
usual warm ups and acclimation
1x8@215
1x8@235

OK, I can't go heavier than this. The weight is all on my sh9ulders and it hurts my spine. I feel like it's too much weight compressing my spine.

Seated Calves
2x8@90

Just for the heck of it I did abs.

20 min on a bike.

Food is the usual.

tight booty
04-25-2010, 09:41 PM
I love thai food too.....:drool: I don't want to say how many times I have eaten it this week......x 3 Oops....;)

Gerb
04-25-2010, 10:22 PM
It was. Today it's back to the straight and narrow. Although I really wanted to hang out at Sis' this afternoon and drink more wines. Oh well. Maybe next week.

Chest Day

Hammer Strength plate loaded Incline Press
warm ups and acclimations
2x6@90 (each side) (40.8kg)
1x6@100 (45.3)

Hammer Strength plate loaded Bench
2x6@90
1X5@90

Dips
1x6@bw

Standing calves
usual warm ups and acclimation
1x8@215
1x8@235

OK, I can't go heavier than this. The weight is all on my sh9ulders and it hurts my spine. I feel like it's too much weight compressing my spine.

Seated Calves
2x8@90

Just for the heck of it I did abs.

20 min on a bike.

Food is the usual.

We are the same, we had our cheat last night and now it is back on diet. Coach said we can eat till we sleep. We left cheesecake factory at 2am and had a 3hr drive home.... so we continued our cheat with cheesecake and burgers lol. And what do you know, J and I both look leaner today:dunno:. ... I love spring rolls, J's mom makes them all the time. Not on the current diet but I chow down on them off season.

Great training. I like the incline HS. Abs are something I have had to force myself to do, J actually forced me and it took a month of 3days poer week abs but I now actually enjoy it cause I am alot stronger and can knockout alot more. Keep on the abs GM! You will be glad you did when yo ulean out and reveal them.

That is pretty heavy on the calf raise. If it is crushing the spine, I'd say that is heavy enough.

SallyAnne
04-25-2010, 10:25 PM
I don't go super heavy on calves. I use a lower weight with higher, slower, longer reps.

Sledge
04-25-2010, 10:37 PM
with a good squeeze at the top. So it makes you pull wierd faces right. I like to do calves in the 15+rep range

debbiebramwell
04-25-2010, 10:41 PM
omg look at what I just found!! lol I will read it thru my long cardio sessions this week!!:)

SallyAnne
04-25-2010, 11:51 PM
with a good squeeze at the top. So it makes you pull wierd faces right. I like to do calves in the 15+rep range

Right...and then you hop around afterwards saying "OW OW OW OW!"

Sledge
04-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Yep thems the ones

magsmalone
04-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Ahhh...springrolls, Shrimp Curry, buttercream coconut cake and a bottle of Pinot Noir. That was yummy!

Sis wants to watch the Pens game (hockey play offs) and I am really not into that so I decided to bring my very full tummy home and go to bed early. Tomorow is chest day. :D
ok now you are making my mouth water!

GirlyMuscle
04-26-2010, 08:00 PM
No cheats til next Saturday.

Today was biceps/triceps. And posing practice. And Tanning. And one hour of cardio.

I'm at that point where something is really sore somewhere on my body. And I have a stiff neck that's running down into my lower traps.

Food for the say was good. Typical Dave diet day.

axioma
04-27-2010, 03:04 PM
The sore neck is going around. Xiomara is suffering from exact same thing. try to get some good deep tissue work if you can, then follow up every couple of weeks with maintenance massage. Depending on where you are, I know it can be pricey, but look for a school.

GirlyMuscle
04-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks, Axioma. My son has magic hands. He can always find the knots and stuff. He really should be a massuese (sp?).

Today was legs. Low back is super achey since the deadlift day. So instead of regular squats I used the Power Squat machine.

Power Squats
warm up and acclimation
1x6@270
2x6@320

SLDL
2x6@185

Seated leg curl
1x6@165
1x4@180

Leg Raises
2 x 15@ bw

Incline crunches
2x12@bw

40 min walk to gym by way of the post office
30 min walk home

Meal 1 2 eggs, 4 whites
Meal 2 1.5 scoop whey, 1TB Mac Nut Oil
Meal 3 5 oz chicken breast, 2 oz guacamole

Got a call for a second job interview. Fingers crossed!

freebirdmac
04-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Good luck with the job!

GirlyMuscle
04-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I need help.

I know my rotator cuffs are messed up. Some days I can do overhead presses and I'm fine other days I can't even warm up. Miltary presses are in plan for tomorrow. I would like an alternate idea just in case it turns into a day where I can lift overhead. Front raises? Arnold presses?

Ninja Loco
04-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Remember Leave1? Klaus? Both built great delts without overhead presses.

SallyAnne
04-27-2010, 11:34 PM
How did you mess up your shoulders?

magsmalone
04-28-2010, 07:16 PM
I need help.

I know my rotator cuffs are messed up. Some days I can do overhead presses and I'm fine other days I can't even warm up. Miltary presses are in plan for tomorrow. I would like an alternate idea just in case it turns into a day where I can lift overhead. Front raises? Arnold presses?
Have you tried using the smith machine for seated front shoulder press? It seems to be easier on my shoulders and helps me push up more weight without joint pain.

GirlyMuscle
05-01-2010, 09:29 AM
I think it's just from 10 years of lifting. Started years ago actually but if I lay off heavy stuff it seems to get better but once it flares up it takes months to go away. I've never had a doctor look at it. I just work around it.

So ironically, absolutely no shoulder pain this week. I was able to get a PR of 100lbs (45kg) on the Military press for 6 reps. It was a good workout.

I got a job. In fact, I have two. The main job is as a personal trainer at Planet Fitness. They're giving me the opportunity of a lifetime (for me) to get a PT career going. I'll be scheduled 6 hours a day M-F. During that time I introduce people to training, teach them the equipment, set up basic programs. I do that for $9 an hour. Outside of my scheduled hours I am allowed to PT any client wanting my one on one services. I can charge what I want and the gym takes no cut. And there's no quota. I dont even have to train people if I don't want to. (which of course I do). The biggest reason I never tried training is I don't like that pressure of having a quota to meet. If I train it's because I want to help people and make money, not make money first and at all costs. I hate that sales pressure stuff. So there's no pressure and no quotas.

The second job is serving at Applebees again. I'm only going to do it on Friday and Saturdays for as long as I can tolerate it and need to. Once I start to build a clientele, I'll back out of waitressing.

And I got my car out of storage!!! Wow, that makes me feel so much better! Gotta top off the hydrolic fluid so I can drop the top on the Princess!

GirlyMuscle
05-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Have you tried using the smith machine for seated front shoulder press? It seems to be easier on my shoulders and helps me push up more weight without joint pain.

I used to that a long time ago. I didn't even think about that. On days I'm having trouble I'll give that a whirl. Thanks!

Sledge
05-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Was looking at the website of Planet Fitness. Where Miss G Muscle is working now and found this little piece of information.

"Pizza Nights (the first Monday of every month) We go through 3000 pizzas. That's 24000 slices per year!"

GirlyMuscle
05-04-2010, 04:37 AM
Yep....it's Deja Vu! Here I am working third shift at Planet Fitness. They hired me as the trainer but the 3rd shift gal walked out so they asked if I could do 3rd for my first week. This is a big freakin PF. 86 pieces of cardio equipment. 9,000 members. My old PF (where I worked, not trained) had 60 pieces of cardio and 5,000 members. Still, 3rd shift is the same. After midnight there's about 10 people between 12-5. At 5-6 all hell breaks loose. LOL

I haven't lifted since Saturday, however, I have done loads of cardio....at least 70 min a day...which is a lot for me at this point as I just started serious dieting. Will be training later today.

Sledge
05-04-2010, 04:49 AM
You should rename this girlymuscles third shift overnight thread. For the week.

GirlyMuscle
05-04-2010, 04:53 AM
:D ok

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Seems like old times.

Good :)

AnglicanBeachParty
05-04-2010, 06:05 AM
Wow, 9000 members?! :hypno:

Sledge
05-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Wasn't GM third shift thread th biggest thread at MD exept for the ask dave thread

Baldiewonkanobi
05-04-2010, 06:39 AM
Careful with the training part. No dropping weights or moaning......
LUNK ALARM
Me too....amazed at the 9,000 members. My City of Glendale, pop 250,000, has 2 Worlds, 2 24Hours, and one Ballys. Combined I bet not 4500 members.
The constant access to equipment has me GREEN envy. I managed a Jack LaLanne Gym here in Glendale in the late 50s. It was heaven having all that equipment before, during and after work.

Baldie

Sledge
05-04-2010, 06:53 AM
I just searched youtube for GM's lunk alarm vid but couldn't find it.

I told her she should get a t-shirt with LUNK on it for work.

Sledge
05-04-2010, 06:54 AM
I like this oneWkHqwL9aGNg

Sledge
05-04-2010, 07:01 AM
what do they charge? $10 a month or something $90 000 a month turn over. Not bad

GirlyMuscle
05-04-2010, 07:27 AM
There are two different memberships. $10 a month, full use of gym. Black Cards, $20 a month, full use of the gym, unlimited tanning, guest privledges, unlimited use of the massage chairs and half price on cooler drinks. We average a 50/50 membership so the per person per month is 15. So calculate THAT X 9,000. :)

All my friends know that I staunchly defend Planet Fitness and their business model. I've worked for them before and I know all about what they are trying to do. PF is one of the most profitable and successful gym chains today. It's a business model that works.

So in defense of the lunk alarm and their no-bodybuilders rules. Planet Fitness is where regular people go. It's a gym for every day people who want to be healthy and fit. That's why there are 9,000 members and growing. It's cheap, clean and caters to the everyman and woman. It was never a bodybuilders gym and it never will be. You don't want those annoying newbies, teenage kids and soccer moms in your most righteous of hardcore gyms, right? Well, this is their place. I say let them have it.

I still haven't found the switch for the lunk alarm. I'm wondering if this is a working one....

Sledge
05-04-2010, 07:32 AM
At 150 grand a month turn over if I open a gym I'm installing 2 lunk alarms.

freebirdmac
05-04-2010, 09:24 AM
3rd shift! Whoowee! That's one shift I could never work. My body would revolt.

So how do you stay awake and fight the boredom?

Gerb
05-04-2010, 10:15 AM
There are two different memberships. $10 a month, full use of gym. Black Cards, $20 a month, full use of the gym, unlimited tanning, guest privledges, unlimited use of the massage chairs and half price on cooler drinks. We average a 50/50 membership so the per person per month is 15. So calculate THAT X 9,000. :)

All my friends know that I staunchly defend Planet Fitness and their business model. I've worked for them before and I know all about what they are trying to do. PF is one of the most profitable and successful gym chains today. It's a business model that works.

So in defense of the lunk alarm and their no-bodybuilders rules. Planet Fitness is where regular people go. It's a gym for every day people who want to be healthy and fit. That's why there are 9,000 members and growing. It's cheap, clean and caters to the everyman and woman. It was never a bodybuilders gym and it never will be. You don't want those annoying newbies, teenage kids and soccer moms in your most righteous of hardcore gyms, right? Well, this is their place. I say let them have it.

I still haven't found the switch for the lunk alarm. I'm wondering if this is a working one....

Yep, my Dad has a membership there. It is perfect for him and fits his needs well. I encouraged him to get it.

I had a 2nd gym membership to there 3yrs ago mainly for cardiio cause it is close to my house. I finally cancelled it thou cause I just can't stand the place, the members are horrible ... but, I get it, and I agree 100% that it is a great business model, I wish I owned 10 of them!

I'd make just one Planet Fitness Hardcore and reverse the rules, only BBers, only grunting, and weights must be heavy enough that you have to drop them.

GirlyMuscle
05-04-2010, 02:38 PM
I do have things to do. File maintenance, cleaning, but after that I surf the net, do cardio, read.

I shouldn't be up. I only slept 5 hours. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep.

Gerb
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
speaking of sleep, time to turn off the office light, close the blinds and take my 45min nap!

GirlyMuscle
05-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Gosh I'm bored. All the paperwork and filing is done. *yawn*

tight booty
05-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Yep....it's Deja Vu! Here I am working third shift at Planet Fitness. They hired me as the trainer but the 3rd shift gal walked out so they asked if I could do 3rd for my first week. This is a big freakin PF. 86 pieces of cardio equipment. 9,000 members. My old PF (where I worked, not trained) had 60 pieces of cardio and 5,000 members. Still, 3rd shift is the same. After midnight there's about 10 people between 12-5. At 5-6 all hell breaks loose. LOL

I haven't lifted since Saturday, however, I have done loads of cardio....at least 70 min a day...which is a lot for me at this point as I just started serious dieting. Will be training later today.
Congrats on the new job Girlymuscle....:flowers:

blu2xtreme
05-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Gosh I'm bored. All the paperwork and filing is done. *yawn*

I'm bored too :(
I hate being on west coast time ...everyone else is sleeping peacefully already.

GirlyMuscle
05-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Not the Aussies. :D That's actually how I got to know Sledge...chatting while I was working 3rd shift and he was on first. Now I have a whole slew of Aussies to chat with while I sit here bored...

GirlyMuscle
05-05-2010, 12:45 AM
OK...people watching...

50something gentleman with a decent build doing shrugs with the 60 lb DBs. He's all serious and shit in his skin tight Under Armour. He's making that same shrug face Sledge makes when he does shrugs.

blu2xtreme
05-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Not the Aussies. :D That's actually how I got to know Sledge...chatting while I was working 3rd shift and he was on first. Now I have a whole slew of Aussies to chat with while I sit here bored...

Lucky you :D

I have to force Mike to go to bed ...we both have our times so messed up. He does look sweet sleeping ;)

blu2xtreme
05-05-2010, 12:49 AM
OK...people watching...

50something gentleman with a decent build doing shrugs with the 60 lb DBs. He's all serious and shit in his skin tight Under Armour. He's making that same shrug face Sledge makes when he does shrugs.

I totally hate the shrug face I make ...I will never do shrugs in front of anyone. I even practiced changing my look but it doesnt work

GirlyMuscle
05-05-2010, 12:53 AM
My times are totally messed up this week. I feel like I sleep all day. I slept 5 hours today...got up for about 1. Back to sleep for 2. Back up. I haven't lifted since Saturday. I have been getting cardio in here at PF. And food is perfect right now.

So,....rain the other night. The kind that floods the roads. So I'm driving to my first night here at PF. All the roads have a decent amount of water on them. So I didn't realize that the one spot on the major road where the PF is, is really deep. I'm driving through the water, trying to see through the pouring rain when I get too deep and the car shuts off. I'm stranded. Cops sat on either side of my lake with their flashers on until the rain stopped and the water subsided. But now my car will not start. SO they call a tow truck which tows me half a mile and charges me $150! It's after hours and emergency. Gee thanks. So that was Sunday and I still cant get my car to start. Stepdad says I got water in my cylinders or something. They're towing it home tomorrow so he can work on getting it going again. It's always something!

GirlyMuscle
05-05-2010, 01:17 AM
I totally hate the shrug face I make ...I will never do shrugs in front of anyone. I even practiced changing my look but it doesnt work
Shrugs don't work if you don't do the shrug face.

Tu Holmes
05-05-2010, 01:18 AM

Actually, you don't need to do actual shrugs... If you just make the face, your traps will grow.

That's a scientific fact.

GirlyMuscle
05-05-2010, 01:20 AM
I believe you, Tu. :)

Gerb
05-05-2010, 06:26 AM

lol

Sandpig
05-05-2010, 07:16 AM
GM, congrats on the job.
I agree with Steve. Although I don't agree with there rules, with the money that place rakes in, I'd own one in a heartbeat if I could.

GirlyMuscle
05-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Ho hum. This PF is just busy enough that there's always someone here. I'd really like to do some cardio but yeah....that ain't happenin.

Got my water logged car back today. I'm going to need work done to it. You can see it being towed in this Channel 69 News broadcast. The gold Sebring convertible. That's mine. I'm not in the video, thank God! I don't need people asking me why I drove into such deep water. (because it didn't look deep!) LOL

http://www.wfmz.com/news/23432397/detail.html

Tu Holmes
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Ho hum. This PF is just busy enough that there's always someone here. I'd really like to do some cardio but yeah....that ain't happenin.

Got my water logged car back today. I'm going to need work done to it. You can see it being towed in this Channel 69 News broadcast. The gold Sebring convertible. That's mine. I'm not in the video, thank God! I don't need people asking me why I drove into such deep water. (because it didn't look deep!) LOL

I love hot the chick says "A car got stuck."

Pretty much saying, of all the people who could have possibly gotten their car stuck in a flood... It was our very own GirlyMuscle who had it happen.

That is kinda funny. :)

Gerb
05-06-2010, 07:42 PM
My times are totally messed up this week. I feel like I sleep all day. I slept 5 hours today...got up for about 1. Back to sleep for 2. Back up. I haven't lifted since Saturday. I have been getting cardio in here at PF. And food is perfect right now.

So,....rain the other night. The kind that floods the roads. So I'm driving to my first night here at PF. All the roads have a decent amount of water on them. So I didn't realize that the one spot on the major road where the PF is, is really deep. I'm driving through the water, trying to see through the pouring rain when I get too deep and the car shuts off. I'm stranded. Cops sat on either side of my lake with their flashers on until the rain stopped and the water subsided. But now my car will not start. SO they call a tow truck which tows me half a mile and charges me $150! It's after hours and emergency. Gee thanks. So that was Sunday and I still cant get my car to start. Stepdad says I got water in my cylinders or something. They're towing it home tomorrow so he can work on getting it going again. It's always something!

J did the exact same thing to her car several years ago. Low spot, drove in. Car flooded. Resulted in a new engine via the insurance company. Same thing, water in the cyclinders bent the rods or something like that. Anyways, amazingly, the inside was able to be cleaned up nicely. they pulled the seats, steam clened the entire thing, insurance all covered that too. Hope it works out well for you and sorry you had to go through that. I know that sucks.

Sledge
05-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Funny thing is while GM was in Aust she was looking at the snorkels that a lot of 4x4 have here to prevent water getting into the engine. (in reality a lot of 4x4 that never leave the road or see a creek crossing have them too). She said a few times if she comes back to aust she want's a jeep and it has to have a snorkel.
Seems to me it's maybe the sebring in the USA that maybe needs a snorkel.

Sledge
05-06-2010, 07:57 PM
I love how this has a factory scoop on the hood and a factory snorkel.:hypno:
zieeYtuh81U

D_T
05-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Why are Aussies so enamored with driving into water that requires a car with a snorkel anyway?

GirlyMuscle
05-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Because a good portion of Australia is rainforest. They get rainy seasons where it rains for months almost non-stop.

Sledge
05-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Also in the dry areas flash flooding is common and it washes out the roads. The wash out areas even have depth markers. Unlike the USA here in WA it's common to have 100 miles and a lot more between town and and form of civilization. This may only happen a couple of times a year but if you get stuck 200miles from the nearest town it's not much fun. People who actually use their 4x4 as a 4x4 off road would also have creek and rivver crossings to negotiate.

Sledge
05-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Why are Aussies so enamored with driving into water that requires a car with a snorkel anyway?

In a lot of cases it's for show too. A great majority of the city 4x4 will never leave a bitumen road or even need to lock the front hubs in. You will still see these vehicles sporting winches, snorkels, off road tyres, high lift suspension etc etc etc.

GirlyMuscle
05-06-2010, 10:33 PM
OK...so there's this member, K? She's about 23, Mediterranean looking blonde. She has a nice body, lean but with a little meat...but it's her butt. My God it's gorgeous. I wish I could take a picture of it. It's firm and full, just a little too big and as she runs any jiggle she has is good jiggle. Now I know what Sledge means when he says, "I wanna bite it..."

I am such a schmoe. :emb:

Tu Holmes
05-06-2010, 10:36 PM
OK...so there's this member, K? She's about 23, Mediterranean looking blonde. She has a nice body, lean but with a little meat...but it's her butt. My God it's gorgeous. I wish I could take a picture of it. It's firm and full, just a little too big and as she runs any jiggle she has is good jiggle. Now I know what Sledge means when he says, "I wanna bite it..."

Nasty!

I love it!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-06-2010, 11:08 PM

Amateur.

I could get the picture.

GirlyMuscle
05-06-2010, 11:21 PM
I took one last night and sent it to NL but he said it was too small. I'll send it to your phone and you can see what can be done with it.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-06-2010, 11:58 PM
This is the best I could do:

GirlyMuscle
05-06-2010, 11:58 PM
You can at least get the size thing. I lust her....

I'll get a better one next week.

Tu Holmes
05-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Holy fucking god damn it!

Hook me UP GM!!!?!?!

Work out introductions and I'll take it from there! GODDAM!

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2010, 12:01 AM
You have plenty of wimmenz, Tu. You don't need my help. ;)

Besides, I saw her first.

Tu Holmes
05-07-2010, 12:03 AM
You have plenty of wimmenz, Tu. You don't need my help. ;)

Besides, I saw her first.

I can sharez.

:D

You sound like t3h haterz

GirlyMuscle
I don't share.

Tu Holmes
I don't share.

Haterz.

That's ok... I'll find her myself.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-07-2010, 12:04 AM
It does look quite nice. I believe I would hit it.

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2010, 12:05 AM
I don't even do girls and I'd hit it.

Gerb
05-07-2010, 12:16 AM
I don't even do girls and I'd hit it.

reps

Sledge
05-07-2010, 12:28 AM
I don't share.

Then toss it aside when your done and I'll take over.

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2010, 12:30 AM
No.

>: (

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2010, 12:37 AM
There are currently 6 boys from the ages of about 16-20...all curling DBs at the same time. heehee

Sledge
05-07-2010, 12:56 AM
you should go out and curl some too. just make sure they are hevier than they are using

blu2xtreme
05-07-2010, 12:59 AM
There are currently 6 boys from the ages of about 16-20...all curling DBs at the same time. heehee

Do we get pics of them too ...never mine they are to young

Sledge
05-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Just go over to them and say.
Hi, can you boys take your shirts of so I can get some pics for blu2xtreme. You can visit her at www.rxmuscle.com

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Not worth taking a pic of ....all skinny little boys.

blu2xtreme
05-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Just go over to them and say.
Hi, can you boys take your shirts of so I can get some pics for blu2xtreme. You can visit her at www.rxmuscle.com (http://www.rxmuscle.com)

Hey I have settled down ...blu is now a taken woman :)

Not worth taking a pic of ....all skinny little boys.

I'd rather watch my cute muscle boy sleep ( did I mention I love our web cam )

Sledge
05-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Hey I have settled down ...blu is now a taken woman :)

Your not dead though, your can still perv.

I'd rather watch my cute muscle boy sleep ( did I mention I love our web cam )

Your doing it wrong

blu2xtreme
05-07-2010, 01:16 AM
Your doing it wrong

I woke him up ...want to explain how to do it right ;)

sassy69
05-07-2010, 03:44 AM
I love how this has a factory scoop on the hood and a factory snorkel.:hypno:
zieeYtuh81U

Is that sort of like the cars w/ the heater plug sticking out the front of the engine block in snowy cold places like Northern Minnesota and Canada? No its not to recharge the battery.

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2010, 03:45 AM
It's a snorkel. So the engine can breathe underwater. Unlike my poor Sebring. She's not out of the woods yet. She still has a weird sound in her engine.

Gerb
05-14-2010, 10:37 AM
what did insurance say?

GirlyMuscle
05-14-2010, 12:51 PM
I only have basic coverage....you know, on the other guys car, not mine. I only got the car back on the road three days prior. It seems to be doing ok. Just a faint buzzing whine. My son thinks it's water in a pulley or something.

Long day today....worked the gym 6-12 and now I have to do the Bee tonight 4-midnight. I was going to train in between but I decided to come home and take a nap instead. I may be in better shape than 45 yrs but 18 hour work days kill me.

Gerb
05-14-2010, 12:54 PM
no doubt, that is a long one! rest up missy!

GirlyMuscle
05-17-2010, 04:46 PM
As some of you may or may not know, I am now a personal trainer at Planet Fitness. I've worked for PF before and really enjoyed it. Many bbers dislike PF because of their stance against bbers. What people need to realize is that Planet Fitness is for the everyman who just wants to be fit. They want the average Joe to feel comfortable coming to the gym. Most of the people who use PF are first time gym goers. There are many overweight people, elderly and teenagers. This is not a bodybuilders gym. Planet fitness is like elementary school. It's where people learn how to work out. Plus it's a pretty smart business model. Every day people outnumber bodybuilders 1000 to 1....or more.

OK...end rant.

So the owner of this PF and I got to talking today and he wanted to make sure I understood the whats and whys of the lunk thing. He happened to be wearing this shirt and I asked for one. It cracks me up. I'm going to wear it to my gym. LOL

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-17-2010, 05:10 PM
I want one!!!

GirlyMuscle
05-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Can't have one. They are limited. And I am special. :D

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 08:09 PM
omfg @ that shirt.

Sledge
05-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Make sure you wear one to your next comp. And when they announce you make sure they say your from Planet Fitness.

Sledge
05-17-2010, 08:16 PM
omfg @ that shirt.

lunk!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-17-2010, 08:17 PM
Can't have one. They are limited. And I am special. :D

Maybe I will just steal yours. Or, you can give it to me. I have that effect on women, you know... :D

GirlyMuscle
05-17-2010, 09:41 PM
THen I guess I won't be taking it to masters nats.

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 09:42 PM
...it would be a great shirt to do some hot photos in. You should do it. :)

GirlyMuscle
05-17-2010, 09:45 PM
LOL...that would be funny. Maybe ...if I can keep GX from stealing it...

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 09:48 PM
...so we're going out after masters nats to drink some wine. :) I'm jonesing.

GirlyMuscle
05-17-2010, 09:51 PM
I figured. I will be 8 weeks out but I'm planning on doing a better prep this time around so that I can keep my cheat meals longer. I should be good to drink wine. Even if I'm not I'm still going out!

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 09:52 PM
I figured. I will be 8 weeks out but I'm planning on doing a better prep this time around so that I can keep my cheat meals longer. I should be good to drink wine. Even if I'm not I'm still going out!

I get the one cheat meal and then back to the grind for the week - USA's 6 days later.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
I do not drink. But I will gladly let you two get wasted and then take advantage of me.

Just sayin'... :)

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
I do not drink. But I will gladly let you two get wasted and then take advantage of me.

Just sayin'... :)

You're so self sacrificing. ;)

GirlyMuscle
05-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Cool....then we have a DD and Shaolin bodyguard all in one. Let's paint the town Sally!

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Cool....then we have a DD and Shaolin bodyguard all in one. Let's paint the town Sally!

It's a date.

GirlyMuscle
05-17-2010, 10:22 PM
OMG! What will I wear???

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 10:22 PM
OMG! What will I wear???

lol

You're lunk shirt. :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-17-2010, 10:47 PM
You're so self sacrificing. ;)

I have to be true to myself.

AND, as an added bonus, I can do the deed, and then act like it never happened.

SallyAnne
05-17-2010, 10:49 PM
I have to be true to myself.

AND, as an added bonus, I can do the deed, and then act like it never happened.

lolol

GirlyMuscle
05-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Today I was looking through old video of my contest prep last year. It's funny how our perspectives can change. I see this video now and I see myself in a whole different light than I did on that day. I was so close to where I wanted to be but I just couldn't see it then. I just needed to trust the process and go just a little further.

There's always this year.... ;)

sOJF4sUCdE8

AVBG
05-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Today I was looking through old video of my contest prep last year. It's funny how our perspectives can change. I see this video now and I see myself in a whole different light than I did on that day. I was so close to where I wanted to be but I just couldn't see it then. I just needed to trust the process and go just a little further.

There's always this year.... ;)

sOJF4sUCdE8

exactly! You need the "take no prisoners, pull no punches" attitude when trying to better yourself and stand apart from what you have done in the past.

GirlyMuscle
05-23-2010, 08:38 PM
exactly! You need the "take no prisoners, pull no punches" attitude when trying to better yourself and stand apart from what you have done in the past.

Well, I did do something I never did in the past. That was the leannest I've ever been. My goal this year...just to surpass last year. :)

gman
05-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Well, I did do something I never did in the past. That was the leannest I've ever been. My goal this year...just to surpass last year. :)

No doubt that you will do it.

GirlyMuscle
05-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Best gym membership cancellation ever....

"I am no longer fat enough that it prevents me from getting laid so I have no motivation to come to the gym anymore."

It was a female member. ;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-24-2010, 07:30 AM

"I am no longer fat enough that it prevents me from getting laid so I have no motivation to come to the gym anymore."

:lmao: That is hilarious!! Were you able to keep a straight face when she said it?

GirlyMuscle
05-24-2010, 07:33 AM
I wasn't here. I just saw the paperwork and that's what she wrote. I pulled up her pic. Not a bad looking young girl...wasn't fat or anything when she started. Probably wasn't getting laid then and figured the reason was she was fat (even though she wasn't but isn't that what all women think?). Now she's getting laid so....

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Well good for her. Everyone should be getting laid.

Sandpig
05-24-2010, 07:58 AM

Aint that the truth. :)

Gerb
05-24-2010, 09:32 AM

roflmao ... that was funny

GirlyMuscle
06-05-2010, 07:03 AM
OK...here we go. Today marks 21 weeks out from the 2010 NPC Atlantic Coast Classic to be held in Florida on Oct 30, 2010. I've committed to doing the show with Steveg. We have a few friends competing with us as well. Start your engines. It's time to go on another ride. :)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-05-2010, 07:39 AM
OK...here we go. Today marks 21 weeks out from the 2010 NPC Atlantic Coast Classic to be held in Florida on Oct 30, 2010. I've committed to doing the show with Steveg. We have a few friends competing with us as well. Start your engines. It's time to go on another ride. :)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/Xiongshou/ThisThread.jpg

Mac
06-05-2010, 07:40 AM

Best of luck. You'll kick some ass for sure.

D_T
06-05-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm not getting laid much so I guess I'll be keeping my membership.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-05-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm not getting laid much so I guess I'll be keeping my membership.

I can't get no.... satisfaction...

SallyAnne
06-05-2010, 01:53 PM

:( .

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-05-2010, 01:56 PM

I feel your pain.

joedemarco
06-05-2010, 02:10 PM

Awesome! Good luck with your prep!

bigdaddyd
06-05-2010, 02:38 PM

Awesome!! 147 days and counting......:hmn:

Gerb
06-05-2010, 05:03 PM

Well I guess I can't back out now:p

This contest prep is all about two words! ... AFTER PARTY!:drunk: ... I am warning you thou, J can pack them away so be ready for anything!:yep: .... I'll be like the dude on the right there with zero tolerence having basically been dieting since January lol.

bigdaddyd
06-05-2010, 05:40 PM
We are all in it together bro

blu2xtreme
06-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Looking forward to watching you go through contest prep again ...no doubt it will be even better this time around !

Sledge
06-05-2010, 09:25 PM

I feel your pain.

You guys need to join PLANET FITNESS. It sounds like just the place to help solve your problems.

Sledge
06-05-2010, 09:27 PM

Thats cool. You doing Bikini or Fitness?

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-05-2010, 09:33 PM
You guys need to join PLANET FITNESS. It sounds like just the place to help solve your problems.

They would put me out while giving me the tour.

Gerb
06-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Thats cool. You doing Bikini or Fitness?

Figure

GirlyMuscle
06-06-2010, 06:19 AM
Men's Novice.

Of course, I'm going to cut my hair so I can really look the part. And I'll have to reread that article about gender reassignment but yeah....just wish I could compete in Steve's class...bantam weight. ;)

GirlyMuscle
06-06-2010, 06:20 AM
We are all in it together bro

What's that, Bro? Together in what?

;)

Baldiewonkanobi
06-06-2010, 07:18 AM

OK engines started :)

Baldie

Gerb
06-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Men's Novice.

Of course, I'm going to cut my hair so I can really look the part. And I'll have to reread that article about gender reassignment but yeah....just wish I could compete in Steve's class...bantam weight. ;)

hey! it's super bantam, get it right!

GirlyMuscle
06-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi Tiny :)

I'm off to the gym. I expect to get lost there today. Legs, cardio, tanning, posing.....ahhh.... Can't think of a better way to spend a day off of work.

SallyAnne
06-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Men's Novice.

I'll loan you a pair of sweat socks for your banana hammock.

gman
06-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi Tiny :)

I'm off to the gym. I expect to get lost there today. Legs, cardio, tanning, posing.....ahhh.... Can't think of a better way to spend a day off of work.

well, maybe one better way, just think a little more ;)

GirlyMuscle
06-06-2010, 06:56 PM
What did I say we are? 21 weeks out? Weighed in at 172.6, up a bit from last week but no worries. It's water retention. I had to move my cheat meal so I'm carrying the water bloat from that.

I started a new workout plan today. I'll be lifting 4 days a week. Legs; chest and tris; back and bis; delts. I'm doing abs every day, Monday through Friday at Planet Fitness. Also, doing 50 min of cardio 6 days a week. Mostly, post workout.

Of course, Dave's diet. I had been all fat/pro but now I'm going to start doing the 2/1 pro/fat, pro/veggie. No fatburners or anything at this point. I'd like to but money is tight and the car is in the shop. Once I know what's going on there I will move forward with supplements.

So I did Legs today. I've been doing max-ot for almost 6 months and decided to do a little volume work for awhile. Shooting for working sets of 10.

Power Squat
3x10@90
1x10@180
3x10@270

Leg Extensions
1x10@150
1x10@180
1x9@210

HS Seated Leg Curl
1x10@45
1x10@70
1x9@90

Hack Squats (deep)
1x10@45 each side
1x10@70
1x10@90

SLDL
1x10@185
1x8@185
1x10@135

Donkey Raises
1x10@200
1x10@240
1x10@280

30 min bike
20 min elliptical

GirlyMuscle
06-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Damn geckos.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com//imagestore/12843705270213750024ac.jpg

blu2xtreme
06-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Can't wait to see your progress by Pitts :yep:

Wish I wasn't so wishy washy in my training and eating - I just can't bulk it freaks me too much.
I admire you so much for knowing what you want and just doing it!

GirlyMuscle
06-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Well, thanks but that's really not quite how it happens. Yes, I did set out to build some muscle and I wasn't afraid to put on some weight but I think I got carried away, as usual. I've already decided that after this season I am going to make sure my off season stays around 150. I think that's about where I will be at masters nats.

Sledge
06-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Did you notice that while you were here you stacked on weight but as soon as you got home it levelled out then started to drop slowly even without a strict diet plan. It wasn't your bulk that caused you to gain more weight than intended. it was 4 months of holiday mode immediately after contest prep.

Lann1011
06-07-2010, 02:55 AM
what did you start this off season at weigh wise? I looked for that post, but missed it somewhere..

GirlyMuscle
06-07-2010, 04:55 AM
I came back from Australia tipping the scales at 180.0 pounds. Hit 168.6 last week...was up this week (172.6) due to a poorly times weigh in the day after a cheat meal.

Sledge
06-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Any new recruits for team lunk

GirlyMuscle
06-07-2010, 05:26 AM
Nope. Not yet.

Lann1011
06-07-2010, 08:23 PM
I love my cheat meal.. but hate when the scale goes up for a day after.. for me it was 3lbs..

GirlyMuscle
06-08-2010, 01:23 PM
What the hell. Here's a random workout. This was Sunday.

Power Squats
2x10@90
1x10@180
3x10@270

Leg Extension
1x10@150
1x10@180
1x9@210

Hammer Strength Seated Leg Curl
1x10@45
1x10@70
1x9@90

Hack Squats (low and slow)
1x10@90
2x10@115

SLDL
2x10@185
1x15@135

Donkey Raises
1x15@200
1x15@240
1x15@280

Gerb
06-09-2010, 02:13 PM
that doesn't look random, it looks like you intentionally tried to put a hurt on yourself

GirlyMuscle
06-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Nah...it was random. I have been doing max-ot for almost 6 months. I wanted to switch to volume but max-ot is still pulling me in. So this was kind of between them both. Although, I was wondering why my leg were a little sore this morning.

I did back this morning. I can feel it already. I'll have to post it up later when my boss isn't standing here looking over my shoulder...not that he really cares what I'm doing. LOL

Gerb
06-09-2010, 04:28 PM
I like volume training.

Sledge
06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Max-Volume training.

You need to market it as the new MAX-VOLUME training is scientificaly proven cutting edge training method thats changing the way pro bodybuilders and MMA fighters are training. Created at girlymuscle labs, the MAX-VOLUME training program has synergistic effect of the HUGE gains in production LEAN MUSCLE combined with unstoppable POWER and increased SEX appeal. Will have you looking RIPPED and intimidating your peers with your newfound MASSIVE gains and finding yourself iresistable to the opposite SEX. MAX-VOLUME training is the future of MUSCLE building training methods. Youd be a fool not to use the MAX-VOLUME method.

Disclaimer: Girlymuscle labs take no responsability for injury or unbeleiviable muscle gains due to the use of MAX-VOLUME training. The term Scientificaly proven is not used in this instance to claim that any of the max-volume training methods have any scientificaly proven results.

GirlyMuscle
06-09-2010, 08:39 PM
LOL....I feel like I just invented the new MuscleTech!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-09-2010, 09:08 PM
LOL....I feel like I just invented the new MuscleTech!

Increases muscle mass by 568,667,904,132,213,123,231.042222%... by yesterday!! Works so good and gives such mind blowing, earth shattering pumps that it gets you JACKED!!! before you even THINK about training!

GirlyMuscle
06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
qRuNxHqwazs

Sledge
06-09-2010, 09:48 PM
I won't be able to see it till tuesday. What is it?

Gerb
06-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Max-Volume training.

You need to market it as the new MAX-VOLUME training is scientificaly proven cutting edge training method thats changing the way pro bodybuilders and MMA fighters are training. Created at girlymuscle labs, the MAX-VOLUME training program has synergistic effect of the HUGE gains in production LEAN MUSCLE combined with unstoppable POWER and increased SEX appeal. Will have you looking RIPPED and intimidating your peers with your newfound MASSIVE gains and finding yourself iresistable to the opposite SEX. MAX-VOLUME training is the future of MUSCLE building training methods. Youd be a fool not to use the MAX-VOLUME method.

Disclaimer: Girlymuscle labs take no responsability for injury or unbeleiviable muscle gains due to the use of MAX-VOLUME training. The term Scientificaly proven is not used in this instance to claim that any of the max-volume training methods have any scientificaly proven results.

Max Volume? Isn't that a male enhancement supp?

GirlyMuscle
06-10-2010, 07:00 AM
I won't be able to see it till tuesday. What is it?

Just a repost of that Powerthirst energy drink video.

GirlyMuscle
06-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Max Volume? Isn't that a male enhancement supp?

I could use one of those. The enhanced male, I mean. :D

DUKE56
06-10-2010, 08:36 AM
This is the first time i've been a loss of what to say.
Respectfully, if a man isn't attracted to you, he's crazy.

GirlyMuscle
06-10-2010, 09:13 AM
LMAO! Thanks, Duke. :)

gman
06-10-2010, 10:11 AM
I could use one of those. The enhanced male, I mean. :D

I am taken or I would volunteer:p

GirlyMuscle
06-10-2010, 10:31 AM
*giggle* Thanks, Mike.

blu2xtreme
06-10-2010, 11:02 AM
I am taken or I would volunteer:p

You are very enhanced :hypno:

gman
06-10-2010, 11:05 AM
You are very enhanced :hypno:

an exaggeration to be sure. not much of one though!

DUKE56
06-10-2010, 04:32 PM
LMAO! Thanks, Duke. :)
I'M OLDER AND ABBREVIATIONS SOMETIMES I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I HAVE TO ASK MY DAUGHTER AND SON'S TO HELP ME WITH EM SOMETIMES. LMAO ?
I QUIT TELLING WOMEN THAT IF I WASN'T MARRIED OR IF I WAS YOUNGER BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE WHAT THEIR LOOKING FOR. BESIDES I'M HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 36 YEARS.:yep:

GirlyMuscle
06-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Laugh My Ass Off :D

GirlyMuscle
06-13-2010, 09:16 AM
I was watching 80s videos on tv and they featured Whitesnake so I googled David Coverdale to see what he's up to these days. I like....

8__7A9tcyQs

SallyAnne
06-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Some serious plastic surgery going on there...

SallyAnne
06-13-2010, 12:42 PM
good song, though.

GirlyMuscle
06-20-2010, 11:05 AM
good song, though.

LOL...I meant the song. :D

GirlyMuscle
06-20-2010, 11:08 AM
It's 19 weeks out from the (what's it called, Steve?) show that I'm doing with Steveg and BigDaddy and another friend in Florida on Oct 30, 2010. Started dieting a couple of weeks ago, starting at 180 pounds. This morning I am down to 167.2. Decided to grin and bear it and post up the first of many progress shots.

blu2xtreme
06-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Great progress Erin ...thanks for keeping us updated!

bigdaddyd
06-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Looking good Erin!

Sledge
06-20-2010, 08:44 PM
no moon pose ????? BUGGER

Sledge
06-20-2010, 08:45 PM
I think you put on a bit of muscle. Must be all the grass fed beef you had here.

And the Max-Volume training.

GirlyMuscle
06-20-2010, 08:48 PM
My cheat meal tonight was a 7oz burger with swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms and sauteed onions on a bakery roll with steak fries and a margarita. Oh and that little cup of ice cream.

Second pic.....leftovers....I could only eat half the burger and about a quarter of the fries.

Sledge
06-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Second pic.....leftovers....I could only eat half the burger and about a quarter of the fries.

How much of the icecream and margarita was left?

GirlyMuscle
06-21-2010, 04:18 AM
The ice cream was a single serving so...none leftover. I had one margarita....so plenty left over. :)

Sledge
06-21-2010, 04:55 AM
My car won't start. I'm not happy.

GirlyMuscle
06-21-2010, 06:33 AM
That really sucks since you are in the middle of Nowhere. Well, Pingelly. It's one town away from Nowhere.

GirlyMuscle
06-22-2010, 09:21 PM
I started training my bikini chick this week. In fact, she's signed on to rxmuscle as BikiniChica. :wavey: Hi Carla!

We did measurements and pics. Yesterday we did a basic upper body program. Today we did legs. And I mean WE did legs. Since my car is in the shop, I decided to train at Planet Fitness on leg day with a brand new bikini chicka in tow. :hypno:

I was actually very pleasantly surprised. I dropped my weights but added reps. Twenty to twenty-five for most sets. We trained together, adding plates, and pulling them off. I can train with her. She's not the norm. She may be just starting out but I think she has the heart. There was a point where she was repping out on the leg press. The weight was unimportant. It was truly heavy for her. I asked her for sets of 20. I could see the burn start around 10-12 rep and that's when her eyes narrowed and she focused on something distant and mentally pumped out those reps to 20. It was really nice to see that. We flowed well together, too. We talked but didn't get gabby side tracked. We completed a full leg and ab day in a little less than an hour. She can hang.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Awesome stuff. :D

GirlyMuscle
06-22-2010, 09:30 PM
I think she's read every article and watched every video over at rxgirl. When I saw her yesterday I said, "Stephaniewicked won her class!" She said, "does she get her pro card??" She's so into it. She goes to college for Exercise Such-n-such and her guidance counselor is IFBB Fitness Pro Tracey Greenwalt.

Sledge
06-23-2010, 01:00 AM
I think she's read every article and watched every video over at rxgirl. When I saw her yesterday I said, "Stephaniewicked won her class!" She said, "does she get her pro card??" She's so into it. She goes to college for Exercise Such-n-such and her guidance counselor is IFBB Fitness Pro Tracey Greenwalt and her trainer is GirlyMuscle.

Fixed

blu2xtreme
06-23-2010, 01:22 AM
She is a lucky girl to have you as her trainer :yep:

GirlyMuscle
06-26-2010, 09:02 PM
Had to work a split shift at Applebees and train my BikiniChica. Oh and get my workout in. And Cardio. So....

7am get up and eat
meal 1 4 egg whites, 1/3 c oatmeal
9am train BIkiniChica and forget to eat meal 2
legs, 45 min cardio
11am eat meal 2 3 oz chicken...work
1pm Meal 3 more chicken forgot to pack a potato
2pm get cut from lunch shift
3pm 30 more min cardio
4pm back to work and realize I should have eaten at 3 so I eat meal 4 more chicken
6pm should have ate but was working and forgot the time
8pm home meal 5 3 oz london broil, 1/2 c broccoli

So I'm behind in meals but I did get all my exercise in and all my water. (1.5 GALLONS)

I've been trying this new 8 meals plan where I have to eat really tiny portions every two hours. As you can see time gets away from me easily and I end up missing eating times. It's only been 2 1/2 weeks since I started this. Some days I'm spot on and other days I slip, however, the slips have been skipping meals, not eating what I shouldn't.

Sandpig
06-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Erin, looking jacked in that avi! Keep up the good work.

GirlyMuscle
06-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Thanks! Gimme 10 more pounds and I'll be looking like that Avi again. :D

Sandpig
06-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks! Gimme 10 more pounds and I'll be looking like that Avi again. :D

So, that's not recent then?

GirlyMuscle
06-26-2010, 09:14 PM
That was weighing about 155 during last year's contest prep. I'm currently around 165-167. So gimme about 3 weeks. I'll take some new ones. :)

GirlyMuscle
06-27-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm REALLY thinking about cutting my hair short.

GirlyMuscle
06-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Here we go...weird schedule for two days.

Up at 7am
gym, shopping, cooking food, packing food, eating food, food, food, food.
Back to bed at 3pm..slept til 8pm.

Sunday

meal 1 4 egg whites, 1/3 c oatmeal
meal 2 3 oz tilapia
meal 3 3 oz london broil, 3 oz potato
meal 4 3 oz chicken, 1 c broccoli

Sunday/Monday
meal 1 3 oz london broil, 1/3 c oatmeal
meal 2 1.5 scoops whey protein
meal 3 3oz tilapia, 3 oz rice
meal 4 3 oz chicken breast
meal 5 3 oz chicen breast, 1 c broccoli
meal 6 5 egg whites, 1 c broccoli
meal 7 chicken again
meal 8 guess. yes. chicken.

Shoulders on Sunday

Shoulder press machine
warm ups and usual
3x10@110

Military press
10@65
10@85

Side laterals (slow and controlled)
10@15
10@20

Close grip bench
10@95
2x10@115

Tricep pushdown (vbar)
10@130
10@140
8@150 (The Stack...woohoo!)

45 min cardio

Sunday/Monday
45 min cardio

Workout to follow in the morning after I do it. Working third shift tonight.

tight booty
06-27-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm REALLY thinking about cutting my hair short.
Nooooo don't! You really suit your hair long Girlymuscle. ;)
Short hair is high maitenace...you will be forever playing with it to get it right! You look great with long hair!

GirlyMuscle
06-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Short curly hair is easy. Wash, run a gel through and let it dry. It would cut getting ready time down to 15 min!

Had a great back workout today even though it did not include deads.

Pullups

Lotsa warm ups and acclimations
2x8@bodyweight
1x6@bodyweight

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
1x10@120
2x10@140

Seated Cable Rows
2x10@120
1x20@100 (dunno why I did that..just felt like it)

Bent over BB Rows
1x10@95
1x10@135
1x8@135

Close grip bench
1x10@95
2x10@115

Tricep pushdowns with vbar
1x10@130
1x10@140
1x10@150 (heehee..that's the whole stack)

Food and sleep are weird since I'm doing overnights and day shift.

Slept 8am -12. Gym at 2-4pm. More sleep 5-8pm. Work 10pm tonight until 4pm tomorrow afternoon.

GirlyMuscle
06-29-2010, 12:26 AM
I just set off the Lunk Alarm fort he first time ever in my career at Planet Fitness. Bunch of young guys, purposely slamming the smith racks. It was loud. I usually don't give a shit about that stuff but this wasn't because they are training that hard, it was because they are fucking around.

Sledge
06-29-2010, 02:22 AM
You should have just gone over and told them to at least put a decent weight on if they're going to be noisy.

tight booty
06-29-2010, 02:42 AM
Noooooooooooo (screaming like a maniac) short gelled hair is so ugly and besides how would sledge feel waking up in the morning with a piece of hair stuck with gel stuck in his eye? Gel spikey hair is disgusting and might I add that geckos might get stuck in it during the night when you are asleep.
I am thinking ahead Girlymuscle to when you come back to Aussie. It won't suit our climate or crazy wildlife. Hair which can catch (moves mind you) the sea breeze and is natural is much more appropiate and suitable. :)

GirlyMuscle
06-29-2010, 03:56 AM
Gel as in soft gel...not the hard crunchy stuff. And honestly, I never asked Sledge what he thinks because I know his answer. "It's your hair, do what you want." Besides, the Aussie summer had it a frizzy mess most of the time.

yeah, the Lunk Alarm guys were slamming the Smith rack and I mean LOUD. I think they wanted me to set off the lunk. So I obliged them. :)

tight booty
06-29-2010, 07:54 AM
That's good because hard gel will mean that geckos, spiders, flies and mozzies will get stuck in your hair. :)
I seriously remember many years ago when I was 16 I had this hardcore hairspray in my hair (it didn't move in the wind) and a fly got stuck in it.

blu2xtreme
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Love having short hair ...no fuss :)
and works much better with the humidity and wind at the beach when I visit Mike - it gets really wavy there.
Everytime I grow it out a little , I think why the hell did I try this again:dunno:

GirlyMuscle
06-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I was fantasizing the othre day about getting out of the shower, running gel through it and go! My god do you know how much time I'd save??

bigdaddyd
06-29-2010, 12:02 PM
That's what I do....oh wait...i don't have any hair

GirlyMuscle
06-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Worked third shift last night. Came home, changed and went to the gym.

Chest and Biceps

Never did these two bodyparts together. I kinda liked it.

Hammer Strength Incline Press
warm ups and stuff
2x10@100 each side
1x8@110

Flat DB Bench
3x10@50

Decline Bench
1X12@95
2X10@118

Alternating DB Curls Superset with DB Hammer Curls
3x 10@15lbs, 10@15

Bicep Oerhead Cable Curls
3x10@40 each side

Off a bit on food. I ate the right meals just too many since I've been awake for 24 hours. I'm supposed to have 8 meals but I've had two extra 1.5 scoop whey shakes, too.

freebirdmac
06-29-2010, 07:20 PM

Chest and Biceps

warm ups and stuff
2x10@100 each side
1x8@110

Flat DB Bench
3x10@50

Decline Bench
1X12@95
2X10@118

3x 10@15lbs, 10@15

3x10@40 each side

Off a bit on food. I ate the right meals just too many since I've been awake for 24 hours. I'm supposed to have 8 meals but I've had two extra 1.5 scoop whey shakes, too.

I always did chest and tri's. Been doing chest and bi's for the past couple of months. I like it too!

Gerb
06-29-2010, 07:28 PM

Chest and Biceps

warm ups and stuff
2x10@100 each side
1x8@110

Flat DB Bench
3x10@50

Decline Bench
1X12@95
2X10@118

3x 10@15lbs, 10@15

3x10@40 each side

Nice training GM.

We gotta figure something out about staying up 24hrs, sleep is good! ... but paying the bills is good too so I get that.