PDA

View Full Version : GirlyMuscle's Hangout

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

GirlyMuscle
08-30-2010, 06:41 AM
Atlantic Coast Classic, Oct 30th, Merritt Island, Florida. I'm doing this show with my coach, Steveg. :D

axioma
08-30-2010, 03:57 PM
nice avi, great quad/ham sweeps.

GirlyMuscle
08-31-2010, 05:28 AM
Thanks, Ax. :)

Feet aren't too bad this morning. My day today... cardio, work, cardio, lift, haircut, cook, cardio, tan, sleep...plus eat 8 times. YAY. :) I feel like a hamster. LOL

Baldiewonkanobi
08-31-2010, 06:18 AM
'Hamster' is about the best description yet of a Bodybuilder 60 days out....keep the wheel greased.;)

Baldie

Suzanne
08-31-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks, Ax. :)

Feet aren't too bad this morning. My day today... cardio, work, cardio, lift, haircut, cook, cardio, tan, sleep...plus eat 8 times. YAY. :) I feel like a hamster. LOL

I have a tank top with a hamster in his ball thought it was fitting for prep :yep:

Sledge
09-01-2010, 08:21 AM
So how much weight did you drop from having Fran shaun?

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
None. I think hair is weightless.

I had my hair cut yesterday. Short. First time since I'm 13 yrs old. I've pretty much worn my hair the same since I grew it out in 9th grade so that means about 30+ years of the same style. I figured it was time for a change. I like it. But I'm not sure if I like it enough to keep it short. We'll see over the next several days.

Sledge knows just what to say too. When he saw it he said, it makes your shoulders and arms look bigger.

Sledge
09-01-2010, 08:55 AM
It's not really short. just short for you. And it's still thick. i bet if a brick fell on your head it'd bounce right off and you wouldn't notice.

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Compared to what I had it's short. Of course, it could go much shorter. Baby steps. This was traumatic enough. LOL

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Pics or it never happened. I do not care what Sledge says. Dude told me the sky was green. I was supposed to believe that without proof?

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 09:18 AM
I need a couple of days to come to terms with it. Cutting my hair was a huge thing for me. I'm still adjusting.

robert da strongman
09-01-2010, 09:21 AM
did you donate the locks?

tammyp
09-01-2010, 09:22 AM
is it what we talked about? pix!

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 09:24 AM
It is. From the front it looks close to the same. I had it cut into a bob going from short in the back to longer in the front. The curl tightened up a lot without all that weight. it's much shorter than I was planning on going but you know how a customers idea of short is different than the stylists idea of short. I think I might actually love it in about 4 weeks. LOL Certainly feels weird to do back poses without having to move my hair!

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Oh and I got funky new Dawn Allison glasses. So new cut, new glasses...now I need some funky color in my hair and it's a whole new look.

Sledge
09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I need pics with the glasses. With the bob cut hair and the new glasses you'll have that secretary look I like. Come here sit on my lap and take dick

Sledge
09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
tation

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Duh. I have glasses on in the video I sent you. Men. They don't notice anything.

robert da strongman
09-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Duh. I have glasses on in the video I sent you. Men. They don't notice anything.

we notice stuff...cleavage.

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 10:01 AM
A new look...

tammyp
09-01-2010, 10:09 AM
very pretty erin..love it!

joedemarco
09-01-2010, 10:10 AM
The new hairdo looks good GM!

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks, Tammy. You'll understand this. The last 5 inches or so of hair was so fried and dead. It wouldn't hold color, it was frizzy. BFF Jill has been bugging me to let her trim off the dead shit for years and I always fight her on it because I never wanted to lose length. The ends got so bad I decided that if I was going to let her cut it off for the healthy of my hair, I might as well go all the way. My hair is so soft and healthy now. And it's just hair, it grows back. in the meantime, I figured I'd have a little fun with it. I've actually gotten some strong negative reactions from people. I can't believe MY hair is that important to them. LOL

GirlyMuscle
09-01-2010, 10:13 AM
The new hairdo looks good GM!Thanks, Joe!

robert da strongman
09-01-2010, 10:27 AM
nice hair

BEAST MODE
09-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Purdy!

Sledge
09-01-2010, 11:30 AM
A new look...

Nice Butt

Ibarramedia
09-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Wow It lloks great! Love the new look. I like the side view shot too. :ok: :ok: 2 thumbs up.

Suzanne
09-01-2010, 04:29 PM
I think it looks really good! :yep:

SallyAnne
09-02-2010, 10:42 AM
A new look...

I LOVE the hair!!!!

freebirdmac
09-02-2010, 01:12 PM
I agree! The new cut looks great!

GirlyMuscle
09-03-2010, 05:11 AM
Thanks, Gals. I'm getting used to it. At first, I was like, yeah, I can live with this until it grows out. Now, I'm ok with it. It's certainly easier to take care of! Funny thing is that after 30+ years of long hair I thought I'd notice it's disappearance more. I don't.

Had a DEXA done yesterday. DEXA is the most accurate way to measure bodyfat. It has a +/- 1% accuracy. I came in at 22.1% so that means I have about 20-25 pounds to go in the next 8 weeks. Ugh. I'm so tired already! (But imagine what that % was 25 pounds ago when I weighed 180!)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-03-2010, 06:42 AM

Ahem...

Sandpig
09-03-2010, 06:49 AM
I like the new look, Erin.

Sledge
09-03-2010, 06:55 AM

Hey! I noticed the sheep on your head had a hair cut. And that you have a nice butt. What more do you want.

Sledge
09-03-2010, 07:03 AM
Thanks, Gals. I'm getting used to it. At first, I was like, yeah, I can live with this until it grows out. Now, I'm ok with it. It's certainly easier to take care of! Funny thing is that after 30+ years of long hair I thought I'd notice it's disappearance more. I don't.

Had a DEXA done yesterday. DEXA is the most accurate way to measure bodyfat. It has a +/- 1% accuracy. I came in at 22.1% so that means I have about 20-25 pounds to go in the next 8 weeks. Ugh. I'm so tired already! (But imagine what that % was 25 pounds ago when I weighed 180!)

People on bodybuilding sites get too hooked up on numbers. 22.1% total body fat (not just subcatanious body fat) is lean. In fact from memory anything under 21% for a woman is considered "underfat". That is to say, below the healthy range for a woman.

GirlyMuscle
09-03-2010, 07:18 AM
And since when has competing in bodybuilding comps been healthy? ;)

freebirdmac
09-03-2010, 08:21 AM
20-25 pounds in 8 weeks :eek: It's probably a good thing Sledge is halfway around the world :p

GirlyMuscle
09-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Actually, not. No extra curricular cardio....

freebirdmac
09-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Actually, not. No extra curricular cardio....

True :D

I was thinking of the effects on your mood. I could see getting to a point where you could bite the head off of a rat. Literally!

tifflex
09-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Great haircut GM!

I've been lurking in your journal and thought it was time to post:).

You're looking great!

GirlyMuscle
09-03-2010, 11:11 AM

I was thinking of the effects on your mood. I could see getting to a point where you could bite the head off of a rat. Literally!

Actually,whenever I get like that Sledge just calls me a "dweeb" and that let's me know I'm being an arse and I cool it. He's pretty cool with letting my moods run their course. He knows I love him even when I am cranky.

Sledge
09-03-2010, 11:54 AM

The bad moods of other people don't really effect me. I'll do my best to avoid the conflict though and if they start to get on my nerves I just leave. If GM gets all cranky about her prep I just tell her to stop the prep. If she says, but I want to compete, I just tell her to keep up with the prep and stick to the plan. This whole bodybuilding thing is a choice people make, I figure if they are going to bitch about it (and I'm not talking about GM here) then they should just stop and have a piece of cake and a nap.

To be honest I find cranky people kind of funny. When GM and myself where training together I always called her Girlymuscle while we were at the gym, or getting ready for the gym. One crankypants day she glared at me between sets and said you know you don't need to call me girlymuscle. So I started calling her Erin. This just got me dirty looks every time I called her Erin. I had to stop myself laughing, because I knew no matter what I did it would be wrong. In hindsight I realise, I should have called her Penelope.

SallyAnne
09-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Penelope is a good name.

freebirdmac
09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Actually,whenever I get like that Sledge just calls me a "dweeb" and that let's me know I'm being an arse and I cool it. He's pretty cool with letting my moods run their course. He knows I love him even when I am cranky.

The bad moods of other people don't really effect me. I'll do my best to avoid the conflict though and if they start to get on my nerves I just leave. If GM gets all cranky about her prep I just tell her to stop the prep. If she says, but I want to compete, I just tell her to keep up with the prep and stick to the plan. This whole bodybuilding thing is a choice people make, I figure if they are going to bitch about it (and I'm not talking about GM here) then they should just stop and have a piece of cake and a nap.

To be honest I find cranky people kind of funny. When GM and myself where training together I always called her Girlymuscle while we were at the gym, or getting ready for the gym. One crankypants day she glared at me between sets and said you know you don't need to call me girlymuscle. So I started calling her Erin. This just got me dirty looks every time I called her Erin. I had to stop myself laughing, because I knew no matter what I did it would be wrong. In hindsight I realise, I should have called her Penelope.

That's really cool you guys. A mature way to handle things. All of us get cranky now and then. Not taking it personally and escalating it into something it's not is easier said than done. Contest prep would test anyone. Made my day reading this. There is hope!

Suzanne
09-03-2010, 01:13 PM
People on bodybuilding sites get too hooked up on numbers. 22.1% total body fat (not just subcatanious body fat) is lean. In fact from memory anything under 21% for a woman is considered "underfat". That is to say, below the healthy range for a woman.

for females
athlete <17%
lean 17-22%
normal 22-25%
above average 25-29%
overfat 29-35%
obese >34%

i want to get a DEXA but too much $ as it is i will be cleaning rooms to pay for hotel in Atlanta!

Sledge
09-03-2010, 01:23 PM
for females
athlete <17%
lean 17-22%
normal 22-25%
above average 25-29%
overfat 29-35%
obese >34%

i want to get a DEXA but too much $ as it is i will be cleaning rooms to pay for hotel in Atlanta!

I think the most important information you can get from a dexa is not so much body fat percentage/weight it will give you a very accurate LBM.

A DEXA scan here costs me over $120 now, and their is only one place in Perth that does them. I think they are a lot cheaper in the USA.

freebirdmac
09-03-2010, 01:42 PM
I think the most important information you can get from a dexa is not so much body fat percentage/weight it will give you a very accurate LBM.

A DEXA scan here costs me over $120 now, and their is only one place in Perth that does them. I think they are a lot cheaper in the USA.

Now I thought it was the opposite since water is counted as lbm. :dunno:

Sledge
09-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Now I thought it was the opposite since water is counted as lbm. :dunno:

I'm going to check because I though with a DEXA water counted as fat.

EDIT. Ok just from googling I found that a DEXA can actually separate water mass from bone, muscle, fat etc. However this would require more detailed analysis than is usually done for a standard body composition or bone density testing. Water appears slightly fatty to the x rays so on a normal body composition DEXA water "may" show as fat.

freebirdmac
09-03-2010, 04:33 PM

EDIT. Ok just from googling I found that a DEXA can actually separate water mass from bone, muscle, fat etc. However this would require more detailed analysis than is usually done for a standard body composition or bone density testing. Water appears slightly fatty to the x rays so on a normal body composition DEXA water "may" show as fat.

Mike has had a couple. I may be remembering his report incorrectly.

Suzanne
09-03-2010, 05:30 PM

oh i don't want one then! i hold TONS of water it would show me as a fat ass then i would hide and never come out lol

Gerb
09-03-2010, 05:48 PM
blah blah blah ....have a piece of cake and a nap. ..... blah blah blah

...:yep:

GirlyMuscle
09-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Water is counted as LBM. It seperates your mass into two catagories....body fat and everything else. I was more concerned with how many pounds of fat I am carrying. I was not concerned with the percentage as much. I have the last four dexas I had done. The first was May 2004. I was 30% bodyfat with a LBM of 97 pounds. Now I'm 22% with a LBM of 126. Not too bad for 6 years of training.

So...had to skip out on cardio this evening. I did the morning and afternoon sessions, plus lifted, plus worked 6 hours at PF and I just finished the dinner shift at The Bee. My feet aren't just hurting, they are throbbing. I can't walk without a limp. I need to ice my rt one. Worst part is I have to go back in at 8:30am for a meeting and then I work 12-2 and 4-10. So I'll be running back and forth all day between Applebees and PLanet Fitness. I just hope I can make it through the day.

Sledge
09-04-2010, 06:04 AM
It's just today, just go onto auto pilot and get through it. Tomorrows a day off work right?
I get my days mixed up with you being half a day behind and me being on nightshif makes it worse. It's 1825 st night here so it's 0625 sat morning there right?

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Sayturday morning. Here's my day.

7am wake up. I am not doing morning cardio because I have to be at The Bee for a barstaff meeting at 8:30am. I need to get food ready, shower, pack clothes, since I'll be gone all day.

8:30am meeting
9:30am cardio and lifting
12-2 work
2 cardio
4-10 work
10 more cardio if my feet can take it.

3 cardios a day and two jobs is not cutting it. Something's gotta give. I just can't keep this pace up.

And I just realized I burned the chicken. I put it on the grill and forgot about it. Took a shower. Yeah..that chicken is fucked. And so am I. No more time to buy more and cook it. I have sooooo had it with this.

robert da strongman
09-04-2010, 07:33 AM
hang in there...

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 07:36 AM
I can already tell today will not be 100%. 90% maybe. And my weight is up. can today get any better?? fuck

BEAST MODE
09-04-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm w/ you dudesis...took progress pics this morning for coach and I look like absolute horse shit. Not motivated at all so I'm glad all I had was fasted cardio.

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 09:50 AM
I got to work for the 8:30am meeting and only two people were there. Not even the mgr was there yet. When she did show up at 8:45 she was carrying a HUGE box of Dunkin Donuts donuts and bagels. She asked why I was dressed for the gym and I said because THIS is my gym time and as soon as we're done I need to get there before my shift starts at 12. I walked away to the back to get myself a coffee. When I came back to the floor she asked if I was in training or something. WTF???? I said, yes, I'm 8 weeks out of a show and I spend about 3-4 hours a day in the gym. That's why i changed my schedule so I wouldn't have to do doubles on Saturdays. So she offered to let me go and skip the meeting. She assured me she wanted me there but since it is about the fall football promotions and i don't work Sundays and Mondays I didn't really have to be there. So I said I appreciate that, thanked her and left.

I stopped at the grocery to pick up chicken breast and flew home. I just finished grilling, cutting and portioning it. My diet will remain intact! Now I have just enough time to get to the gym and knock out 45 min of cardio before the lunch shift. I doubt I'll be online until late tonight. During the break between lunch and dinner shifts I'll be cardio-ing at PF. And provided my feet hold up, cardio after work as well.

robert da strongman
09-04-2010, 09:52 AM
cool...sometimes the universe works out things in our favor...

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 09:55 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking. I gave credit to the Universe for rearranging things for me. :)

Sledge
09-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Mmmmmmm Dunkin Donuts

Sledge
09-04-2010, 10:01 AM
When you said "this is my gym time" did you throw a most muscular for effect.

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 10:03 AM

No but my arms are out. Tank top. They made carry a table outside before I left. They wanted their meeting to be outside so they could smoke. I bashed up my shins carrying it. Oh well.

I'm outtie for the day....:byeg:

Sledge
09-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Hey whats the local American Football team for your area Miss GM? You do realise I'll need a gernsy or sweater or whatever you foregners call the shirt they wear.

BEAST MODE
09-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Should be the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just don't buy Troy Polamalu's jersey...he has the most annoying hair in the NFL. Hate that fucker just because of his hair. I wanna yank out a huge hand full of it then shit on it and shove it in his face.

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I live 45 minutes from Philadelphia. So the neighborhood team is the Philadelphia Eagles. And you're right. I have to buy a team jersey (any team) and wear it when there is an NFL game on when I work. That might mean a couple of Saturday nights down the road but for the most part I won't be involved.

I don't follow football. So which team jersey should I get? I'll get a cheapo off walmart.com

I just finished 2nd cardio. Have a break until 4. :)

robert da strongman
09-04-2010, 02:36 PM
go with the eagles

Sledge
09-04-2010, 02:36 PM
em, I meant for me.

Sledge
09-04-2010, 02:38 PM
I live 45 minutes from Philadelphia. So the neighborhood team is the Philadelphia Eagles. And you're right. I have to buy a team jersey (any team) and wear it when there is an NFL game on when I work. That might mean a couple of Saturday nights down the road but for the most part I won't be involved.

I don't follow football. So which team jersey should I get? I'll get a cheapo off walmart.com

I just finished 2nd cardio. Have a break until 4. :)

If you like I can send you an AFL or ARL jersey to wear. That'll fuckem

SallyAnne
09-04-2010, 06:23 PM
em, I meant for me.

Want an Arizona Cardinals jersey? Our team sucks, but the colors are pretty. :)

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 09:44 PM
em, I meant for me.

Of course. I'll get you both an Eagles (Philly) jersey and a Steelers (Pittsburgh) jersey. Philadelphia sports fans have a reputation for being the rudest loudest most obnoxious fans. Steelers are pretty cool though. Both Pennsylvania teams.

For me, I figure I'll look for a cute shirt at walmart. I don't care what team as long as it has short sleeves. ;)

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 09:46 PM

Show me the money!

That movie is on right now. How weird.

(Trivia...Arizona Cardinals is the team Cuba Gooding Jr plays for and with whom Jerry Maguire is negotiating.)

SallyAnne
09-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Show me the money!

That movie is on right now. How weird.

(Trivia...Arizona Cardinals is the team Cuba Gooding Jr plays for and with whom Jerry Maguire is negotiating.)

Yep. They even sucked back then.

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 10:06 PM
You mean Cuba didn't turn them into a winning team? No wonder Jerry had to fight so hard to get him the money.

SallyAnne
09-04-2010, 10:11 PM
You mean Cuba didn't turn them into a winning team? Now wonder Jerry had to fight so hard to get him the money.

Seriously.

btw - Cuba was the only saving grace in that movie. Otherwise, I pretty much hated it.

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 10:17 PM
I liked it. Probably moreso for Cuba. I dislike Tom Cruise but I always seem to like his movies. But that whole, "You had me at hello," and "You complete me," stuff is just too gaggy for this chick.

SallyAnne
09-04-2010, 10:23 PM
I liked it. Probably moreso for Cuba. I dislike Tom Cruise but I always seem to like his movies. But that whole, "You had me at hello," and "You complete me," stuff is just too gaggy for this chick.

bingo!

GirlyMuscle
09-04-2010, 10:26 PM
IS that guy's real first name Parenthesis?

SallyAnne
09-04-2010, 10:53 PM
IS that guy's real first name Parenthesis?

lol - I guess so.

BEAST MODE
09-05-2010, 08:48 AM
Speaking of weird first names...yesterday on Sports Center, I saw a college football player whose first name was Barkevious...what the fuckin fuck?

Sandpig
09-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Speaking of weird first names...yesterday on Sports Center, I saw a college football player whose first name was Barkevious...what the fuckin fuck?

Every year we seem to see more and more weird ones.

I guess parents are getting more creative?:dunno:

Sledge
09-05-2010, 10:11 AM
I think you ladys can send me whatever clothes you want too. I have totally no sense when it comes to clothing anyway. Last time I went clothes shopping was with GM in the USA. The time before that was a year prior with GM in the USA.

I still get exited when I think about <$30 Livis. I still have 6 pair unworn with the tags still on from my first shopping trip with GM at sears.

Sledge
09-05-2010, 10:14 AM
oh and a black levis shirt with the tags still on and a black levis denim jacket with the tags still on.

Sears is cutting edge fashion for me.

SallyAnne
09-05-2010, 10:39 AM
oh and a black levis shirt with the tags still on and a black levis denim jacket with the tags still on.

Sears is cutting edge fashion for me.

Sledge, I was thinking that if I send you a jersey, I'd better get a mesh one so that all your caveman hair has a place to escape. I'd sure hate to smother all that body hair.

Ibarramedia
09-05-2010, 12:32 PM

You guys improved. Good enough to make it to the Superbowl 2 seasons ago and to make the playoffs last year.

BEAST MODE
09-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Every year we seem to see more and more weird ones.

I guess parents are getting more creative?:dunno:

More retarded.

GirlyMuscle
09-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Sledge, I was thinking that if I send you a jersey, I'd better get a mesh one so that all your caveman hair has a place to escape. I'd sure hate to smother all that body hair.

Just thinking about that gets me wet.

An Outback commercial came on as I typed this. The guy's accent gets me wet, too.

BEAST MODE
09-05-2010, 08:31 PM
I think that guy who does the Outback commercial fakes his Aussie accent...drives me nuts.

Gerb
09-05-2010, 10:35 PM

roflmao

This Is War
09-06-2010, 03:30 AM

Classic shit! :D

Baldiewonkanobi
09-06-2010, 06:54 AM

Great. I move from L.A. with no NFL team to Peoria here in about 3 weeks to the Cardinals. But WTF, I was a big L.A. Raiders fan....that really worked out.

I'm following along GM....focus girl.

Baldie

Sledge
09-06-2010, 08:22 AM

I do like to let my hair blow in the breeze. I wonder if I can get mesh work shorts too.

Sledge
09-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Just thinking about that gets me wet.

An Outback commercial came on as I typed this. The guy's accept gets me wet, too.

You obviously need to step your prep up a level if you still have a sex drive 8 weeks out.

Sledge
09-06-2010, 08:27 AM

Actually this just reminded me of something. I have a white under armour shirt. (That only ever gets worn in winter under a real shirt) And my chest hairs poke through the material after a while.
How sexy is that.

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 08:37 AM
All your hair is sexy regardless of what it is doing or where it is.

So...gym closes at noon today. Cardio at 9am, a shake at 9:45. THen lift, more cardio and tan. That should take me to about noon. THen I'm washing my car, cleaning my room, doing laundry, cooking up food and sticking to my diet. Yes, sticking to my diet IS on my to do list. LOL

Coach said I can lay off the 3 a day cardios. Now I just have (2) 45 min ones. He gave a burger and a glass of red wine today. WOOHOO!!!!!

8 weeks out and I'm more excited about hanging out with my RXer friends in FLorida than I am about the show. THere's a space shuttle launch the monday after, the beach, training with Dudebro big Rob, DISNEY!!! and hanging with everyone. I'm going to have to stay until at least Wednesday. :) Can't wait!!!

robert da strongman
09-06-2010, 08:42 AM
should be a fun time. add Ron Jon's and an Irish pub to the list

Sledge
09-06-2010, 09:24 AM
And I'll need a Space Coast Barbell T-Shirt.

Seems this thread is all about me scrounging clothes recently.

robert da strongman
09-06-2010, 09:30 AM
And I'll need a Space Coast Barbell T-Shirt.

Seems this thread is all about me scrounging clothes recently.

we'll get you a ron jon sticker too

Sledge
09-06-2010, 09:36 AM
As in ron jon surf shop? Or is ron jon some other wierd american phrase I don't get?

robert da strongman
09-06-2010, 09:48 AM
surf shop...but i bet we could create some new perverted slang

Sledge
09-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Cool i didn't realise it was in the same area as the show. Hell I remember Ron Jon from the old surfing mags when I was a kid.

robert da strongman
09-06-2010, 09:52 AM
about 15 minutes north. they are having a surf comp there this weekend. great waves with the storm we just had.

Gerb
09-06-2010, 12:06 PM
It is going to be a good time for sure.

Sledge, I will roll up both a Ron Jon's and SCBB T-shirt, cram them in a couple bottles and float them down your way, you should have them mid Spring 2011. ... You are near the coast, right?

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I wanna go live with Rob. WE can train and go to all the cool Florida things. There are no cool Pennsylvania things. :(

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Oh ...all exercise is done for the day. Now it's on to chores...cleaning,.. laundry, cooking, etc....

robert da strongman
09-06-2010, 12:08 PM
I wanna go live with Rob. WE can train and go to all the cool Florida things. There are no cool Pennsylvania things. :(

send me a resume..we are hiring. and i could use a decent training partner

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Can I room with you?

robert da strongman
09-06-2010, 12:18 PM
can always get a 2 bedroom apartment

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Cool. Email info. I'll send them a resume. :)

robert da strongman
09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Cool. Email info. I'll send them a resume. :)

send it to me and i will hand it to my manager

Sledge
09-06-2010, 01:10 PM
send me a resume..we are hiring

They need someone to wear the goofy costume?

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Snow White.......... and with my new haircut I think I'm perfect.

Sledge
09-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Exept your kinda orange.

maybe orange snow?

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Don't eat yellow snow.

Actually, I'm not that orange right now. I haven't been tanning very often. So I could be Snow White. I have the black hair, light skin and I'd get to live with 7 guys. :D Of course, I'm stronger than any of them.

freaky schmoe dwarves....

Sledge
09-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Knock off time. One more shift to go tonight then 5 days off YAY.

GirlyMuscle
09-06-2010, 05:35 PM
YAY!

I'm in the middle of doing laundry. I've been cleaning and texting Tu Holmes this afternoon. Still have some food prep to do. Not much as I only know my diet to Thursday.

Sledge
09-07-2010, 09:08 AM
After Thursday it's no food for 7 weeks

Gerb
09-07-2010, 09:28 AM
After Thursday it's no food for 7 weeks

this

Suzanne
09-10-2010, 06:29 PM
There are no cool Pennsylvania things. :(

Hershey :yep:

joedemarco
09-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Hershey :yep:

Hershey is awesome. I made the mistake of going straight there after Masters Nationals in '07. Spent the week eating everything in sight...not good!

Sledge
09-10-2010, 11:50 PM
There are no cool Pennsylvania things. :(

Seamus
York Harley factory.
Hershey big talking cows
Philly cheese steaks
squirily dudes
Invisible deer

GirlyMuscle
09-10-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm hungry.

freebirdmac
09-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Invisible deer????

GirlyMuscle
09-10-2010, 11:57 PM
I lived in the country and every night when I was driving home late at night there were herds of deer. I'd have to be really careful driving. So I always told Sledge about the deer every night and when he came over that winter he was expecting to see deer. Wouldn't ya know it....no deer. The entire three weeks he was here we didn't see one deer. So he doesn't believe me. He thinks I imagine the deer or something. Invisible deer.

GirlyMuscle
09-10-2010, 11:58 PM
And he was fascinated with "the Squirrely Dudes" because they don't have squirrels in Australia. He took pictures of them in Washington DC.

BEAST MODE
09-11-2010, 08:22 AM
I lived in the country and every night when I was driving home late at night there were herds of deer. I'd have to be really careful driving. So I always told Sledge about the deer every night and when he came over that winter he was expecting to see deer. Wouldn't ya know it....no deer. The entire three weeks he was here we didn't see one deer. So he doesn't believe me. He thinks I imagine the deer or something. Invisible deer.

Maybe I can get a picture of some deer this weekend. I'm back in Indiana out in the country, so surely there will be some. Plus they just brought in the crops, so it'll be easier to spot them.

GirlyMuscle
09-11-2010, 09:31 AM
I woke up with a grumbly hungry tummy. Go figure.

BEAST MODE
09-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey I do that every day now that coach has cut my bed time shake and replaced it w/ 6oz chicken at bed time! So filling! lol

freebirdmac
09-11-2010, 10:28 AM
My tummy is like that every morning. And I'm not leaning out!

GirlyMuscle
09-11-2010, 12:17 PM
I love my new breakfast. 3/4 c (dry measure) oats and 6 oz (raw weight) steak. Yum!

Got a late start on food today. I slept late since I was up late so by the time I did video for coach and got to the gym and did fasted cardio I was only having my first meal at noon. Works out ok because I'll probably up until after midnight tonight. I still need to lift and do another cardio before work at 5.

So did video for coach. Weight is up but I think he planned that. I'm not second guessing...or even asking....he makes the plan.....I just follow it. I was ok with the progress the video showed.

GirlyMuscle
09-11-2010, 12:40 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/6d328a62-6dc4-4e6e-9551-ac69424a8fe7.jpg

Going to get my lift on.....

Curt James
09-11-2010, 02:22 PM
^^^ Classic! :yep: lol

GirlyMuscle
09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
5pU-8XiJ-3Y

From my cardio workout this morning. I just couldn't get up the speed!

GirlyMuscle
09-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Go easy on me. This was this morning, right out of bed, weighing in at 163.8 pounds ...with what my BFF Jill calls, "white girl hair."

eNluePRKmBs

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-18-2010, 03:36 PM
I like it! It looks good on you, and the new look agrees with you :)

Sledge
09-18-2010, 06:20 PM
I can't see it at work BUGGER!!!

freebirdmac
09-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Your hair looks fine! It's the sexy messy look.

I cannot believe how much muscle you have on your body. It's awesome. And no belly pooch! How do you pull that one off???

Sledge
09-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Filters are down till they realise and reboot. I can see the vid now. You look so different with the strait hair. I'd do ya.

I'm going to go see if I can see the vid you emailed now.

GirlyMuscle
09-19-2010, 08:13 AM
From a message at my youtube.com account....

"please, may i be your slave?
my dream is to be your slave... please... let me become your slave.
will u accept, please, to become my master?"

Oh goodie! I always wanted a slave! ;)

robert da strongman
09-19-2010, 08:27 AM
make sure they clean the toilet with their toothbrush

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 07:08 AM
I broke down. I had coffee with splenda and powdered creamer this morning. Well, only half a cup really.

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Shame shame!!! I caught myself beginning to put splenda in my oats...just been routine for so long, but I am past 1 day in w/ no sweeteners. 11 more days of hell.

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 08:35 AM
I don't know that I can give up all splenda.

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 08:36 AM
Yesterday was the suckiest food day ever for me w/out any sweeteners! It sucks, but you can do it if you want it bad enough.

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 08:38 AM
I guess I don't want it that bad. If eating nothing but chicken, fish and asparagus for weeks (months) on end, isn't enough "wanting it" then I quit.

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Maybe you should talk to Coach Torquemada and see if you can gradually cut them out, instead of just quitting cold turkey. You've got 3x as long as I do so I know it's gonna be way shittier for you. But I definitely know how bad it sucks already!

Gerb
09-21-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't know that I can give up all splenda.

shut your pie hole

I guess I don't want it that bad. If eating nothing but chicken, fish and asparagus for weeks (months) on end, isn't enough "wanting it" then I quit.

shut your pie hole

Maybe you should talk to Coach Torquemada and see if you can gradually cut them out, instead of just quitting cold turkey. You've got 3x as long as I do so I know it's gonna be way shittier for you. But I definitely know how bad it sucks already!

shut your pie hole

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Oh CT is not in his Monday mood today! Better get that shit under control man!

robert da strongman
09-21-2010, 09:02 AM
he didn't like my food porn last night either

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 09:03 AM
I woke up to your food porn this morning, muttered to my half-asleep self "asshole" and went back to sleep for 15.

robert da strongman
09-21-2010, 09:03 AM
it was tasty...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Someone cracks a mighty mean whip around here.

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Yeah, we aren't too fond of him these days.

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Rich! Out of my thread with that sammich, you bastard!

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 11:19 AM
shut your pie hole

shut your pie hole

shut your pie hole

:drool: You said, Pie....

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Rich! Out of my thread with that sammich, you bastard!

Is this better? It more accurately represents what I feel like right now.

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Is this better? It more accurately represents what I feel like right now.

That's better. And now here's a giggle for you from the El Oh El thread. I can't stop laughing at it.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/154753-4/Orgasm_bicyclekicked.gif

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 11:41 AM
I can't see the pic...my work PC blocks them sometimes. Fuck.

robert da strongman
09-21-2010, 11:41 AM
wow...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-21-2010, 11:54 AM
wow...

Ain't that the damn truth?!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-21-2010, 12:32 PM
YOOHOO!!! Oh friends...

:D

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 12:33 PM
That isn't food porn for me.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-21-2010, 12:35 PM
No?? Turkey, sweet potato, and green beans...

Hmm... damn. I guess not.

FAIL.

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Fuck no dude...not that I wouldn't eat it. But it doesn't look the least bit appetizing. Turkey=chicken. I eat 1 lb of green beans a day. The sweet potato...I guess, but it doesn't really sound that great.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Fuck no dude...not that I wouldn't eat it. But it doesn't look the least bit appetizing. Turkey=chicken. I eat 1 lb of green beans a day. The sweet potato...I guess, but it doesn't really sound that great.

Ahh... I see.

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I have to agree with Rich.

Look...when you go look at nekid chick porn you look for the extreme, right? The biggest boobs, prettiest girls, least amount of clothes. You don't look at 1950s pin up do you?

Which is pron?

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2008/12/06/page1.jpg

OR

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=75484&stc=1&d=1283772333

This

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=76575&thumb=1&d=1285086731

or this..

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:kCp8_pbyfIYHoM:http://itswhywerefat.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/fries-grilled-cheese-burger.jpg&t=1

^^That's one of those grilled cheese sandwich burger thingies.

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 01:16 PM
The last one. And btw that burger between 2 grilled cheeses is amazing.

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 01:17 PM
It's on my list of things to try. I was hoping to try it on a Dudebro outing so that when I can't finish the other half someone else can.

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I made one for one of my early cheats. Also had a stuffed crust DiGiornio and assorted desserts.

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 01:34 PM
OK..that's enough food talk. We don't need you going postal. You're on the edge at it is. ;)

Sex. Let's talk about sex. I want some. Anyone else need some and want some? Damn. No wonder Steve diets easier than we do...

GirlyMuscle
09-21-2010, 01:36 PM
YOOHOO!!! Oh friends...

:D

GX.....what IS that? Looks like roadkill. :)

BEAST MODE
09-21-2010, 01:39 PM
OK..that's enough food talk. We don't need you going postal. You're on the edge at it is. ;)

Sex. Let's talk about sex. I want some. Anyone else need some and want some? Damn. No wonder Steve diets easier than we do...

I honestly don't think I'd have the energy for it if the opportunity presented itself. When you posted food porn, it made me think of pussy...and I honestly think I'd pass up eating some pussy right now, even though it's one of my favorite things to do. I just don't have energy to do it, nor do I have the desire.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-21-2010, 01:49 PM
GX.....what IS that? Looks like roadkill. :)

Giant turkey wing. It looked better in person.

You have a point above... the pin up vs. the hardcore porn. Made me LOL.

GirlyMuscle
09-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Yesterday.....

Weighed in at 161. Got about 7 hours of sleep I think.

3:30am...out of bed, drank 1/2 cup coffee I wasn't supposed to have. Bad girl!
5am...45 min fasted cardio
6am meal 1 and work
8 meal 2
10 meal 3
12 meal 4, 20 min cardio, cook food
2:30 meal 5, lift chest
4:00 meal 6, trained a client
6pm meal 7
8:30pm meal 8, 45 min cardio
11pm bed

Food
meal 1 steak, oats
meal 2 pro shake
meal 3 chicken, rice
meal 4 chicken
meal 5 chicken, broccoli
meal 6 fish, broccoli
meal 7 chicken
meal 8 chicken

Chest

HS Flat
15x45
12x70
6x90 (whaaa? weakling)

HS Decline
3x10@90

HS incline
15x45
12x70
10x90

Cable crossovers
3x10@40

Forgot to tan. I need to squeeze that into my day. And my nails need to be done. And I have a huge pile of laundry to do....

GirlyMuscle
09-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Some random shots lifted from a video I sent Coach this weekend.

robert da strongman
09-22-2010, 08:17 AM
good stuff....Coach Torquemada won't like the coffee

GirlyMuscle
09-22-2010, 08:25 AM
I know. It's actually the creamer and splenda that got me in trouble.....but I have to be honest. I had a cup today too. shhhhh I can give up the splenda and diet soda and stuff but I NEED that one cup of coffee. I'll do stevia tomorrow. I think I still have some of that left.

Sledge
09-22-2010, 08:35 AM
You still have white girl hair.

BEAST MODE
09-22-2010, 09:12 AM
How come you can't have plain coffee? Did you tell me your whey gets cut today?

GirlyMuscle
09-22-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't have white girl hair now. As soon as I washed it, it went back to curly.

I can have plain coffee. I don't like it plain. I need splenda and creamer. So if I can't have them I can't do coffee. But I did again today. I followed Coach's plan exactly 100% except for one cup of coffee with splenda and creamer. I can live with that. :)

Sledge
09-22-2010, 10:53 PM
try a spoon full of vanilla whey in your coffee instead. It makes it a little sweeter and looks like creamer. also a couple of pinches of salt in the ground coffee will take a lot of the bitterness out and that makes it more palatable without creamer or sweetener.

What you should have done was measure your spleenda and creamer a couple of months ago and take a little out each week to get your pallet used to it. Your body will react adversely to a sudden lack of caffeine if you drop it suddenly.

s2h
09-23-2010, 12:14 AM
try a spoon full of vanilla whey in your coffee instead. It makes it a little sweeter and looks like creamer. also a couple of pinches of salt in the ground coffee will take a lot of the bitterness out and that makes it more palatable without creamer or sweetener.

What you should have done was measure your spleenda and creamer a couple of months ago and take a little out each week to get your pallet used to it. Your body will react adversely to a sudden lack of caffeine if you drop it suddenly.gonna try that...nice call sledge...

axioma
09-23-2010, 07:37 AM
Some random shots lifted from a video I sent Coach this weekend.

The front lat is going to be a really wicked shot for you

GirlyMuscle
09-23-2010, 07:38 AM
I've tried the vanilla pro powder trick. Doesn't work for me.

Yesterday....didn't weigh in.

9 hours sleep

up at 8am.
9:30am 45 min cardio
10:30 meal 1
12 meal 2 work
2 meal 3
4 meal 4
6 meal 5
8 meal 6
8pm back and 45 min cardio
10pm home meal 7
midnight meal 8 and bedtime

All I do every day is work, work out, cook and laundry. Nothing else. grrrrrr

GirlyMuscle
09-23-2010, 07:38 AM
The front lat is going to be a really wicked shot for you

:) Thanx Ax! It is one of my favorites.

Sledge
09-23-2010, 08:06 AM
Which is pron?

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2008/12/06/page1.jpg

OR

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=75484&stc=1&d=1283772333

This

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=76575&thumb=1&d=1285086731

or this..

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:kCp8_pbyfIYHoM:http://itswhywerefat.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/fries-grilled-cheese-burger.jpg&t=1

^^That's one of those grilled cheese sandwich burger thingies.

The porn would be the girl on her knees who's not alowed to take her hands from behind her head.

GirlyMuscle
09-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Seems my thread needs a little "BS" (see title).

I donn't believe in astrology but I do like to read it and see what matches and what doesn't. The parts that fit me are highlighted.

Libra

Balance is the keyword for this sign, and when it comes to keeping everything on an even keel, a Libra will lead the pack. Peace loving and judicial, this sign abhors being alone. Partnerships are very important for the Libra, especially those on a personal level. With their winning personalities and cooperative style, they aren't apt to be alone for long!

Friends and Family
Fun loving and willing to help out, the Libra makes an excellent friend. Even though they can be late and indecisive, once they're on the scene, they're ready to go. This flexible sign loves to spend time with friends and family and doesn't hesitate to initiate gatherings. Sociable and suave, Librans naturally draw people to them. They have a way of creating a compelling aura of harmony around them. When it comes to challenges, this balancing sign can see both perspectives in a disagreement, making them excellent problem-solvers. Companionable, they're apt to keep their friends and family busy.

Career and Money
Harmony is the keyword for this sign. For the Libra, maintaining this is of the utmost importance. They can be excellent leaders and will work hard to earn and deserve the privilege. Truth and justice always prevail for Librans as they go about their days. Working with others or in a partnership is ideal for this social sign. Artistic and persuasive, these folks are gifted talkers who do well in any position that provides a platform for them to chat.

Careers that involve justice such as police officer, lawyer, or judge are excellent choices for Libra. They will also succeed at such occupations as diplomat, civil servant, interior decorator, composer, and fashion designer. Group settings pose no challenge for Librans - in fact, the more the merrier. Their strong sense of diplomacy serves well in almost anything they do.

If you go shopping with a Libra, best to plan some extra time! This sign can be terribly indecisive when it comes to purchasing. Balancing their money, however, is a snap for Libra. Keeping a good balance between savings and spending money is a real talent for these folks. Their love of fashion and housewares can see them out and about in stores quite often. One of Libra's favorite pastimes is to shop for someone special.

Love and Sex
Finding the right partner will be a priority in the Libra's life. For those already in a relationship, maintaining the peace and harmony takes center stage. A Libra alone is a sad thing indeed, not to mention unnatural. They need to connect with others. As lovers they are expressive, creative, and balanced. They love to make their partners feel completely and thoroughly satisfied from conversation to lovemaking. Librans' charm and dedication to striking the perfect balance with others makes them wonderful partners.

LIBRA TIDBITS

Health
Each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it, making this the area of the body that is most sensitive to stimulation. The anatomical areas for Libra are the kidneys, lower back, adrenal glands, and appendix.

Ruling Planet
The ruling planet for Libra is Venus. This planet's action is gentle and harmonious. It governs beauty, charm, emotional contacts, possessions, unions of all kinds, singing, art, culture, sweets and sugar, and moral character.

Color
The color of choice for Libra is blue.

Gemstone
Libra's star stone is the sapphire.

Lucky Numbers
Libra's lucky numbers are 1, 2, and 7.

Compatibility
Librans are most compatible with Aquarius and Gemini.

Opposite Sign
The opposite sign for Libra is Aries.

The Perfect Gift
The best gifts for a Libra are music and items that create relaxation.

Pleasant conversation, beauty, balance, fairness, romance

Dislikes
Being treated unfairly, ugly places, rough people, making a final decision

House
Natural sign of the Seventh House. This house focuses on marriage, partnerships, public relations, open enemies, and other people.

Famous Librans
Hugh Jackman *sigh*, Gwen Stefani, Matt Damon, Eminem, Kate Winslet, Sting, Viggo Mortensen

Best travel destinations
Tibet, Japan, Burma, Austria, Johannesburg, Copenhagen, Vienna

Strengths
Social, fair-minded, cooperative, diplomatic, gracious

Weaknesses
Indecisive, will carry a grudge, avoids confrontations, self-pity

Charismatic marks
Attractive, graceful, medium build, no sharp features

Best environment
Any place that is beautiful where the company is harmonious. Very social and happiest doing things in the company of another.

Suzanne
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM

What you should have done was measure your spleenda and creamer a couple of months ago and take a little out each week to get your pallet used to it. Your body will react adversely to a sudden lack of caffeine if you drop it suddenly.

Tried the salt today and omg so much better!!!! I can't wait til after prep and get my flavored creamers back!!

GirlyMuscle
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
My aunt swears by a healthy pinch of cinnamon in the grounds. I haven't tried it yet. Probably can't have the salt in the coffee.

BEAST MODE
09-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Are you on no added sodium yet? I was doing a little for a while (hot sauce, A1), but cut it out like 3 weeks ago. Now it's nothing.

Suzanne
09-23-2010, 02:47 PM
oh I am super high sodium (love my cheesey sprinkles) til couple days out

BEAST MODE
09-23-2010, 03:08 PM
I don't even add my butter sprinkles anymore...and they're only 60mg/tsp.

GirlyMuscle
09-23-2010, 09:37 PM
No added sodium here.

This whole fucking thing seems silly tonight. Why am I doing this? I can't remember anymore.

Suzanne
09-24-2010, 01:02 AM
No added sodium here.

This whole fucking thing seems silly tonight. Why am I doing this? I can't remember anymore.

curious, why no added sodium so far out?

Sledge
09-24-2010, 04:17 AM
No added sodium here.

Because you are silly. therefore it is just natural for you to do silly things.

Lucky I'm here to tell you this technical stuff.

GirlyMuscle
09-24-2010, 05:25 AM
curious, why no added sodium so far out?I don;t know. I just follow the rules. Actually, when I did ask he said just to eliminate a variable. It's our first time working together so he has to get used to how mt body reacts to certain foods, etc and removing the sodium eliminates that variable. At least that's why I think I'm low sodium.

Because you are silly. therefore it is just natural for you to do silly things.

Lucky I'm here to tell you this technical stuff.

Yeah well, the show went from 4 of us competing to just me. Rob is competing now that day at a strongman event so he and Chayna will be there. So as far as I know it'll be me and Steve and Janet at the show. I feel very behind. So I have to ask myself...why am I killing myself in the gym, spending a lot of money I don't have, in a competition that's far away and no one is coming to and it's too fast approaching.....

And now I'm late for work. See y'all in 30 min. :wavey:

freebirdmac
09-24-2010, 05:08 PM
30 minutes eh? :D

Hope you had a good and no so hungry day.

GirlyMuscle
09-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah. I couldn't get back online at work. Bosses were around.

It was a suck ass day. But I guess it happens.

I woke up late so I missed morning cardio.
5am get up
6am-1 work
1:30-3:30 60 min cardio, lift
4-11:30pm work
midnight home

Food was all on plan and every 2 hours, except two meals ended up having a three hour gap. I feel bloated and cranky. Maybe I'm just overly tired. It's been a flippin day.

Sledge
09-25-2010, 12:35 AM
Well have a good sleep Flipper

Sledge
09-25-2010, 04:16 AM
Recovered another yabbie net

GirlyMuscle
09-26-2010, 05:58 PM
I miss Australian Surf and Turf. Scotch fillets and yabbies!

GirlyMuscle
09-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Sooooo....been a flippin weekend that's for sure!

I've made some big decisions and changes concerning competing this year. Originally, I was going to do the Atlantic Coast Classic with 3 other people. One by one each one had to back out for his or her own personal reasons and that's cool. Now we're 5 weeks out and I feel very behind in my prep (I am and it's my own fault) and I can't come up with a good reason to do the Oct show. The original reason was to do it with friends and come in better than last year. Neither one is happening so I decided to do a different show and give myself a little more time.

So the new show is Erik Fankhouser's show in Wheeling WV on Nov 20th. it gives me 3 more weeks. I'm going to continue to prep with the guidance of Steveg because I like what's he's been able to do with me even when I'm half-assin it. I can't wait to see what happens when I'm 100%.

I'm going to try to make more of an effort to post up daily as a way of staying focused. It's gotta be 100% from here on out or I might as well call it quits so here goes nothing!

Weighing in at 160.2 pounds, roughly 22% bodyfat.

54_4dHAhLXo

Oh yeah...watch for the hamstring cramp in the front lat spread. LOL

BEAST MODE
09-26-2010, 06:29 PM
You better stay on this shit 100%! I'm gonna make sure you do!

freebirdmac
09-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Sounds like you gave this a lot of thought and it's the best decision for you. Good for you!

Hard to laugh at a ham cramp. Those buggers hurt!

Pretty smile :)

GirlyMuscle
09-26-2010, 09:20 PM
You better stay on this shit 100%! I'm gonna make sure you do!You'd better! I'm counting on you! Even when you're off season and eating crap. :drool:

Sounds like you gave this a lot of thought and it's the best decision for you. Good for you!

Hard to laugh at a ham cramp. Those buggers hurt!

Pretty smile :)I did give it a lot of thought. Talked it about it a lot with Richwa and Steveg. And bff Jill. I was getting my hair straightened yesterday and while I sat in my bff's chair I talked the whole thing through. Once I made the decision I actually breathed a sigh of relief. That's when I knew it was the right decision for me.

So I was on it today. I had a couple of glitches. One being working until after 1am last night, geting to bed at 2:30am and sleeping until 10am. First meal was after 11am. I work early in the morning so I can't stay up tonight to get all my meals in. That would mean 1am. I need to be up at 3:30am to get fasted cardio in before work. So, this time it means I skip meals. Only 2. Next time, I am instructed, I am to set an alarm clock and get up to eat and go back to bed. I would have never thought of that. :hypno:

So I did 45 min of fasted cardio after which I ate my meal one right there in the gym. I never did that before. But I wanted to lift while I was there. So after eating I tanned and then trained shoulders and triceps and did video. The rest of the day was grocery shopping, cooking, eating, laundry, until 7pm tonight when I went back over to PF and let myself in to do cardio. Sometimes having the key to a gym and permission to use it, can be a valuable thing. I accidently did an extra 20 minutes of cardio. I was listening to my son's iPod while I did cardio. First 20 minutes on the arc trainer and when my feet started to hurt too much I switched to the bike. I got lost in the music and my own head and before I realized it I'd done 45 minutes. Not that it was an easy 45 but I was so focused on getting in 45 min of cardio that the number was stuck in my head and I just did 45...

So yeah, anyway...did ok today. Weight 160.2. Missed 2 meals. Did 20 min extra cardio and videos. Bedtime.

Good night all....

Gerb
09-26-2010, 11:21 PM
You'd better! I'm counting on you! Even when you're off season and eating crap. :drool:

I did give it a lot of thought. Talked it about it a lot with Richwa and Steveg. And bff Jill. I was getting my hair straightened yesterday and while I sat in my bff's chair I talked the whole thing through. Once I made the decision I actually breathed a sigh of relief. That's when I knew it was the right decision for me.

So I was on it today. I had a couple of glitches. One being working until after 1am last night, geting to bed at 2:30am and sleeping until 10am. First meal was after 11am. I work early in the morning so I can't stay up tonight to get all my meals in. That would mean 1am. I need to be up at 3:30am to get fasted cardio in before work. So, this time it means I skip meals. Only 2. Next time, I am instructed, I am to set an alarm clock and get up to eat and go back to bed. I would have never thought of that. :hypno:

So I did 45 min of fasted cardio after which I ate my meal one right there in the gym. I never did that before. But I wanted to lift while I was there. So after eating I tanned and then trained shoulders and triceps and did video. The rest of the day was grocery shopping, cooking, eating, laundry, until 7pm tonight when I went back over to PF and let myself in to do cardio. Sometimes having the key to a gym and permission to use it, can be a valuable thing. I accidently did an extra 20 minutes of cardio. I was listening to my son's iPod while I did cardio. First 20 minutes on the arc trainer and when my feet started to hurt too much I switched to the bike. I got lost in the music and my own head and before I realized it I'd done 45 minutes. Not that it was an easy 45 but I was so focused on getting in 45 min of cardio that the number was stuck in my head and I just did 45...

So yeah, anyway...did ok today. Weight 160.2. Missed 2 meals. Did 20 min extra cardio and videos. Bedtime.

Good night all....

Just to expand on that slightly, the most important hours of sleep for say an 8-hour sleep period are on the front side, hours 0-4, so that is why you would set the alarm to wake you at say hour 5 & 7 (or whatever) and not finish off meals at hours 2,4. We want you in deep sleep during that time period. This is why once the mistake was made, you just skip but then correct/plan for the future so no more mistakes. That is my thought process on the issue.

GirlyMuscle
09-27-2010, 06:26 AM
I swear the Universe is determined to test my commitment. Last night I prepared for today by packing my clothes and toiletries ahead of time. I also packed my food. I was so determined to get to work early enough to do fasted cardio before work that I slept in my workout clothes, sports bra and all.

I got up at 3:30. Left the house by 4am. On the arc trainer by 4:30am. Eleven minutes in I was hit with waves of nausea and lightheartedness. I pushed through to 13 minutes but the edges of my vision started to blur and I felt like I was gonna end up laying on the floor if I didn't sit down. I checked my heart rate and it was 158. I wasn't even going fast or hard. I sat on the end of a bench and put my head between my knees. I felt clammy in addition to already sweating from the cardio. Sitting wasn't enough. I laid down on a stretch mat and checked my pulse. Down to 130ish. After 10 minutes....110. As I lay there with my eyes closed willing my heart rate to slow down, I asked myself what I should do now. Was this a blood sugar thing? Should I try to push through the workout? Should I eat and make up the time later? My damned phone is broken so I can't text coach to ask. I decided that I should stick to the plan to the best of my abilities. Deviate as little as possible. I got up and finished my cardio.

I'm still a little shaky but having showered and ate, I feel back to normal. I think the shakiness is the Poison.

Gerb
09-27-2010, 06:32 AM
100%, you need to do posion after cardio. I know the feeling and have been there, move fatburners to first meal.

GirlyMuscle
09-27-2010, 06:33 AM
Oh...forgot to mention. When I was laying there on the mat debating what to do I heard you saying, "Champions do."

BEAST MODE
09-27-2010, 06:36 AM
Way to push through that bud! When I started reading it, before I got to the Poison part, I was wondering if you were taking something like that prior to cardio and if that was the cause. Question answered...

GirlyMuscle
09-27-2010, 07:48 AM
How's that for not fucking around this morning, Rich?

BEAST MODE
09-27-2010, 08:32 AM
That's very good! I'm sure Torquemada is very proud of you!

GirlyMuscle
09-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Finished up at work at noon so I did a quick 20 min on the bike before I left. My daily cardio minimum is 90 min (2x45). I did 45 this morning and 20 after work. I'm planning on 45 tonight with BFF Jill. Well, if she shows. If not I'll just veg out to my son's iPod.

So I noticed something about listening to other people's music. It's like peeking into their diary. Music truly can be a soundtrack to our lives and apparently a window into our hearts. As I listen to my son's music, I think about him listening to this music and I wonder what he feels and why he likes it. I almost feel like I'm intruding.

BEAST MODE
09-27-2010, 01:47 PM
If you listened to my music, you would think I was filled with anger and hatred. lol

Suzanne
09-27-2010, 02:12 PM
I swear the Universe is determined to test my commitment. Last night I prepared for today by packing my clothes and toiletries ahead of time. I also packed my food. I was so determined to get to work early enough to do fasted cardio before work that I slept in my workout clothes, sports bra and all.

I got up at 3:30. Left the house by 4am. On the arc trainer by 4:30am. Eleven minutes in I was hit with waves of nausea and lightheartedness. I pushed through to 13 minutes but the edges of my vision started to blur and I felt like I was gonna end up laying on the floor if I didn't sit down. I checked my heart rate and it was 158. I wasn't even going fast or hard. I sat on the end of a bench and put my head between my knees. I felt clammy in addition to already sweating from the cardio. Sitting wasn't enough. I laid down on a stretch mat and checked my pulse. Down to 130ish. After 10 minutes....110. As I lay there with my eyes closed willing my heart rate to slow down, I asked myself what I should do now. Was this a blood sugar thing? Should I try to push through the workout? Should I eat and make up the time later? My damned phone is broken so I can't text coach to ask. I decided that I should stick to the plan to the best of my abilities. Deviate as little as possible. I got up and finished my cardio.

I'm still a little shaky but having showered and ate, I feel back to normal. I think the shakiness is the Poison.

def low blood sugar i get this sometimes doing cardio blurred vision, cold liteheaded...I actually keep glucose tabs on my stepmill. I usually will suck it up and finish without using them but if there's 15 or more minutes left i have used the glucose a few times

GirlyMuscle
09-28-2010, 06:54 AM
Sledge...check out Baldie's new ride.

RX Muscle Forums - View Single Post - The Last Man Posing

GirlyMuscle
09-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Where is everyone this morning?

No Poison this morning, no problems. I took it after meal 1.

Weight is hanging at 160.8 for about 5 days now. ggrrrr 10 minutes to food....I'm starving.

BEAST MODE
09-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Hello! I am here, but now I am gone for a bit...let's see how the boss can get under my skin today!

Down4whatever
09-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Subbing late :p

Very interesting thread; I'm impressed!

Sledge
09-28-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm here back on nightshift. Joy!!

GirlyMuscle
09-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Subbing late :p

Very interesting thread; I'm impressed!
LOL...thanks. Welcome!

I'm here back on nightshift. Joy!!

Hey Stud :bigkiss:

Baldiewonkanobi
09-29-2010, 07:40 AM
GM do you have a point of reference pic from a past show/event we can see? The journey will be rewarding. I am following. It appears that you will have the T Giving holiday to recoup. For several years in the 80s there was a first week of Dec. BB show in L.A. in did and missed out on 3 T Givings in a row. Dry turkey only.

Baldie

GirlyMuscle
09-29-2010, 08:10 AM
I competed last November in NYC. I started my prep at 173 pounds and 6 months later competed for the first time at 135.8. Should have dropped at least another 10 pounds but my goal was just to get on stage. I was happy with my first time. Now, as you all know, the goal is just to beat myself.

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=93&year=90&bodybuilder=5679

This year the prep started at 180. I am currently a little less than 8 weeks out and weighing in at 160.

First pic is from the start of my fitness journey. Before and afters in 2000 and 2001.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2645/52/109/1047830936/n1047830936_30343841_8358477.jpg

The start of prep 2009 and the comp 2009.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs017.snc1/4223_1144381443547_1047830936_30429263_4893800_n.j pg

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs001.snc3/10849_1254332312250_1047830936_30796271_5020317_n. jpg

This year's prep so far.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs538.snc3/30523_1418668540553_1047830936_31220703_7637597_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs678.snc4/61886_1534841404802_1047830936_31537348_6598627_n. jpg

Sledge
09-29-2010, 08:15 AM
Nice pectittys

freebirdmac
09-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Very impressive transformation! It'll be interesting to see a comparison of your previous comp pict with your next one.

Down4whatever
09-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Very impressive transformation! It'll be interesting to see a comparison of your previous comp pict with your next one.

Holy shit! This for sure ^^^

You are very inspiring, Erin!

Sledge
09-30-2010, 11:45 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY GIRL

If you were in Australia. you still have 12 hours to go in PA.

Curt James
10-01-2010, 12:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/smell-cake-flash.gif

Happy Birthday!!!!

SallyAnne
10-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Happy Birthday!

Ibarramedia
10-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Happy Birthday!

Suzanne
10-01-2010, 12:54 AM
Happy Birthday!

GirlyMuscle
10-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Thanks gang.

I don't make a big deal out of my birthday. Just another day to me. I honestly forget it's my birthday until someone wishes me a happy. Imagine what a great GF I am when "I" forget my own birthday. Means Sledge will never be in trouble for not remembering it. Funny thing is I remember his and he remembers mine but we don't remember our own when it rolls around.

Sooooo...in celebration of my birthday (which I forgot about until Steveg texted me) I would like everyone to have a piece of cake (if you aren't dieting) for me and post a pic here. Or on my facebook. Then I can enjoy my b-day cake without screwing up my diet. MY cake will have to wait until Nov 20th!

freebirdmac
10-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

(maybe by your birthday next year I can figure out how to make a cake w/o gluten, eggs, milk protein, corn, and sulfites. I am working on it!)

Bryan Hildebrand
10-01-2010, 10:38 AM
curly hair or straight hair? pick one already!
awesome transformation. really. you should be proud.

Ibarramedia
10-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks gang.

I don't make a big deal out of my birthday. Just another day to me. I honestly forget it's my birthday until someone wishes me a happy. Imagine what a great GF I am when "I" forget my own birthday. Means Sledge will never be in trouble for not remembering it. Funny thing is I remember his and he remembers mine but we don't remember our own when it rolls around.

Sooooo...in celebration of my birthday (which I forgot about until Steveg texted me) I would like everyone to have a piece of cake (if you aren't dieting) for me and post a pic here. Or on my facebook. Then I can enjoy my b-day cake without screwing up my diet. MY cake will have to wait until Nov 20th!

I'm exactly the same way but my family keeps on insisting on making a big deal out of birthdays. I'm one of the few people that likes to work on their birthday and keeps things very low key.

GirlyMuscle
10-01-2010, 01:34 PM
I try not to tell people at work so no one makes a big deal out of it. Unfortunately, almost everyone I work with is on my facebook and the damned thing announced it.

GirlyMuscle
10-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Oh duh...my manners.

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes.

I wish I could have cake. It's the only good reason to have a birthday!

Mac
10-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Happy Birthday Erin.

GirlyMuscle
10-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Thanks Mac. :)

It's been a rough week. One of the girls I work with needed the next 10 work days off to do an internship in her future career path. It'll give her a little experience for her resume and she desperately needs it to get her foot in the door to her career (video production). So I volunteered to help out with coverage at PF so she can do that. So this week and next I am working the 6-2 shift. So my day starts every day at 3:30am and usually doesn't end until between 11pm and 1am. Two jobs plus training, plus meal prep, plus laundry plus all the other things we need to day in a day just to get to tomorrow has me constantly moving and doing something. Sleep has been very minimal. I've gotten anywhere from 3 to 5 hours a night with the exception of this morning. I slept until I couldn't anymore...8 1/2.

Weight didn't budge all week. I stopped weighing two days ago when I annoyed coach with it. It's not that I don't trust him or his plan. I just need to see results as a suffer. It makes eating one more 3 oz chicken breast a whole lot more tolerable when I can see the results. I can't see myself properly in a mirror. I doubt most of us can. I guess that's why I've always relied on the scale to see progress. I KNOW it's not the only sign of progress and it's misleading. Clothes are all baggy. I can't see in the mirror. I have no reference. So I guess with no weighing in I'm doing this blind.

I've been totally stressed out. I'm sure cortisol is hella high. I work 2 jobs yet I'm always broke. I'm dieting. Not getting enough sleep. Getting all my training in so I'm physically exhausted. I'm always feeling like I have one more thing to do or address. Always dealing with something. I rarely do anything to relax or do nothing. I'm also dealing with feeling the doubts and a little fear. I don't want to let anyone down, least of all myself.

I guess I'm like anyone else who does this. We all have life to live while we do this crazy extreme thing of competing. It would just be a helluva lot easier if I wasn't doing everything alone. How nice it must be to be able to say, hey can you grill the chicken while I'm at work so I don't have to do it at 10pm tonight? You know?

GirlyMuscle
10-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Oh and just let me say that when I say it's been a rough week that doesn't mean I didn't stick to plan. I did. 99% Anything I did wrong was by accident. I've found that sometimes life throws me a curve and I need to make a choice and I usually make that choice myself. I've been pestering Steve with the questions now and letting him make the choices. I've discovered that every time there's a situation I would have made the wrong choices even though I thought I was doing the right things. So no more deciding on my own.

GirlyMuscle
10-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Yesterday morning's progress video. Weighing in at 156.2. Video was shot first thing in the morning, no pump.

2QnXiTrW_pI

I was totally stressing over my weight sticking this week. For 5-6 days it was exactly 160.8 every day. I was tired, hungry, not sleeping and I started to worry which of course is the wrong think to do especially when I'm tired. I have a tendency to be very pessimistic and negative when I'm tired. With enough sleep, I'm a different person. I'm positive and strong and moving forward. Tired, I'm negative, pessimistic and feel defeated. Sleep has to become a priority now. I've warned every one in my life that I will probably become even less available for the next 7 weeks.

I'm off to the gym now to train back. Back has become my favorite bodypart. I'm really looking forward to it this morning. I might do video even though my strength is way down. The posing vids are getting boring. <<yawn>>

Sledge
10-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Now your hair can't decide whether it wants to be strait or curly. I like the suit. And your butt.

freebirdmac
10-03-2010, 10:38 AM
So a whoosh happened and you're down 4.5 pounds :)

It's obvious in the video that you are leaner. Sorry your life is so crazy. You're a tough cookie so there's no doubt that you'll handle it well. Seven weeks is going to go by fast!

GirlyMuscle
10-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Just for the helluvit and to make Sledge laugh at me...learning to pec bounce....lol

jCtsHvoXV9Q

GirlyMuscle
10-03-2010, 08:40 PM
My latest girl crush...

7ZUfjvuYJF4&NR

Gotta love NABBA girl butts! :yep:

Ibarramedia
10-03-2010, 08:45 PM
My latest girl crush...

7ZUfjvuYJF4&NR

Gotta love NABBA girl butts! :yep:

Lada aka Bronwyn is cool. :ok: She might even be a member here.

freebirdmac
10-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Lada aka Bronwyn is cool. :ok: She might even be a member here.

She is a member of the other place, and yeah, she's a sweetheart.

GirlyMuscle
10-04-2010, 07:05 AM
So what does everyone use for sleep aid? I've used GABA and Somalyze. Both are ok. What I'd really like is something that's a bit stronger..you know, knock me OUT.

Mac
10-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Melatonin and Magnesium. Benadryl works well too.

When I really have trouble, I take Comatose from ALRI