PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! This may pester you!

RitaK
12-06-2009, 09:34 PM
WARNING! Move on to the next thread if this subject annoys you! It’s OK…I’ll understand… :allgood:
I’ve observed flack about promo product posts by LG Sponsored athletes. Frankly, I can see why that gets to be annoying to some people. (Others just ignore those posts and some may even check it out). Well, I’m an LG Sciences sponsored athlete too so I’m also obliged to post about their products. One thing I WON’T do, though, is bullshit. If I say something, I mean it.
So here’s my obligatory post of the week. I’ve been using LG Science products for a couple months now. Not exclusively, but enough to know what works for me. My favorite ones are their BC + EAA, E-911, and Postal. I’ve made progressive solid gains in strength and am happy with the results. Those 3 products in particular make me feel better in general.
There. That wasn’t so bad, was it?

BIG C
12-07-2009, 01:14 AM
that was good, I personally don't have any problem with a sponsored athlete talking about their sponsor's product.

bert
12-07-2009, 12:29 PM
What Rita? This is just ridiculous. You are giving out free advice on a free forum, solid advice based on your years of knowledge of nutrition. Really, we should take the advice of those who hide behind their fake avatars and suckle from mommys nipple still. Those who are 145 @ 10% bodyfat and some how manage to find an Affiliction shirt that is too small.
Keep up the good work.