PDA

View Full Version : boldenone question for injection

fitnessfirst80
12-07-2009, 06:47 AM
Hi everybody!
I have a question relating injections, i'm not sure if i'm in the right place here..?
I'm using 50 mg of boldonene undecylenate p/w.. Which is a great 'supplement' for slow mass gain btw..:D
Problem is, the solution i'm using is 200mg p 1 ml, so that means that i have to pin 0,25 ml p week..annoying, because most of the oil stays in the needle/space between the syringe.. and since that's the only thing i use, i can't mix it with something else.
Is there a way to dilute the oil? (with sterile water for example?)
Thanks alot!
X

Wolfpack
12-07-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't think the water is going to mix too well with the oil.

Just put more bold in the syringe.

sassy69
12-07-2009, 12:12 PM
You could load an insulin pin and use that in the less thick-skin injection sites...?

fitnessfirst80
12-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Putting more bold. in the syringe sounds like a good idea. But since it's such a small amount, i still don't know how much i'm actually pinning..and the difference between 0,25 and 0,5 is in my case alot:p
And for the insuline syringe.. i prefer injecting in my glute.. so sadly for me, that's not an option;) Although.. it's probably the best idea, since i'm no labscientist and 'making' extra oil isn't my expertise....

sassy69
12-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Putting more bold. in the syringe sounds like a good idea. But since it's such a small amount, i still don't know how much i'm actually pinning..and the difference between 0,25 and 0,5 is in my case alot:p
And for the insuline syringe.. i prefer injecting in my glute.. so sadly for me, that's not an option;) Although.. it's probably the best idea, since i'm no labscientist and 'making' extra oil isn't my expertise....

FWIW, a slin injection in delts is a really easy option.

Celia
12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Like sassy suggested the shoulders is really easy to do. If you are concerned about the oil staying in the needle just put more oil in it like it's been said. One small line above what you are supposed to shoot it's not going to make a difference and you can have the peace of mind that you are getting the dose you need.

fitnessfirst80
12-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Hhahaha.. maybe i am just making things harder as they are.. Just checking if there's a super easy solution i was missing!
I've noticed a lot of female athletes here, who use 100mg pweek.. i'm still a bit carefull with this sort of things, but you ladies look great and still really feminine:)
Thanks a lot for the quick replies!

s2h
12-08-2009, 09:10 PM
get 1 cc syringes,my guess is your using 3 cc ones!!!

sassy69
12-08-2009, 10:26 PM
get 1 cc syringes,my guess is your using 3 cc ones!!!

Good point... :idea:

JDM
12-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Hhahaha.. maybe i am just making things harder as they are.. Just checking if there's a super easy solution i was missing!
I've noticed a lot of female athletes here, who use 100mg pweek.. i'm still a bit carefull with this sort of things, but you ladies look great and still really feminine:)
Thanks a lot for the quick replies!

I've read up some on it and it says a safe effective dose for a female is 50 to 100mg/week. So I'm sure you can still do 100mg/week and not have bad side effects. But I'd start out with the lower dose like you are doing to see how your body reacts. If your body is responding and you are building muscle on the lower end of the dose I wouldn't even go higher.

JDM
12-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh crap, I'm logged in on my bf's account. lol Anyway, that last post came from a girl "Celia". I had a post earlier.

GeminiJedi
12-12-2009, 01:25 PM
You should also be able to get 0.5 cc syringes from your local pharmacy, or there are a couple sites online that sell them. You want to get the smallest syringe possible to get the most accurate dose. So if you're only using 0.25 cc, you should get a 0.3 cc insulin syringe to be most accurate.

partsRheavy
12-12-2009, 10:58 PM
LOL. Tell that to the nurses at the H1N1 clinic I went to today. 0.5 ml of vaccine into a 3 ml pin! I was surprised they were using 3 ml pins.

The only reason I can think of for the 3 ml pins is that it makes it looks like only a little tiny bit of vaccine to the general public or kids, whereas the same dose would half-fill a 1 ml pin.

The rest of the info about H1N1 vacc is that it didn't hurt. It's been years since I've had a shot of any sort (natty so far LOL), and this one hurt less than the ones I remember from ten years ago or something. I attribute the lack of pain to adaptation in the delts from lifting.

You should also be able to get 0.5 cc syringes from your local pharmacy, or there are a couple sites online that sell them. You want to get the smallest syringe possible to get the most accurate dose. So if you're only using 0.25 cc, you should get a 0.3 cc insulin syringe to be most accurate.

musclemilf
12-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Are anxiety/panic attacks a side effect of EQ? If so, how are people managing their anxiety levels through a cycle?

s2h
12-18-2009, 06:48 PM
never really heard of people havnn attacks during a cycle.Are you having them post workout or random during the day?Could also be to much pre work out supps ie no explode, caffenie,clen or a combanation of other things.What are you takn?

sassy69
12-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Are anxiety/panic attacks a side effect of EQ? If so, how are people managing their anxiety levels through a cycle?

It is not an uncommon side of EQ.

s2h
12-18-2009, 10:23 PM
thanks Sassy i never knew that,your a great source of info for the ladies on here.i like to get on fem chem cause my wife is a BB and it really helps me with gettn good info from gals like yourself,there's so much difference between men and women when it comes to supps and such,by the way you have a very nice flow to your build and i really enjoy women BB's w/ a feminine look like yourself!

sassy69
12-19-2009, 12:03 AM
thanks Sassy i never knew that,your a great source of info for the ladies on here.i like to get on fem chem cause my wife is a BB and it really helps me with gettn good info from gals like yourself,there's so much difference between men and women when it comes to supps and such,by the way you have a very nice flow to your build and i really enjoy women BB's w/ a feminine look like yourself!

Thank you :)

I think if you spend enough time just perusing the Chem forums on various boards, you'll see a lot of the same topics coming up. It shows you just how individual the different chems & people's own chemistry is - but also gives you a sense of the broad range of impact that comes from running cycles. Like I've said in many other posts, ain't nuttin for free. You want to artificially medicate w/ male hormones, you have to be prepared to accept both the results & the sides, and you can't be guaranteed ahead of time, or pick, which results you want and don't want. Its all a big fat personal experiment. If you're not ready to accept the sides, then you have no business playing w/ chemistry. But if you choose to go there, I think the most important thing you can do is just sit back and watch. Don't anticipate the "results" - like "I started a cycle on Tues, I think my stuff is bunk because I don't feel anythign yet." Doesn't work like that. You are introducing stuff into your system and all you can do is sit back & see how it all works together. But you need to be really tuned into your own body and moods to watch for things like depression, mood swings, aggression.

I'll compare it to "that time of the month" (if you're a guy you may want to just stop here...) But for me, I'd get a crazy mood swing the day of or the day before it starts. I remember telling my mom how it felt like my whole world was falling apart, I just wanted to sit in the corner & cry, etc etc etc.. . She'd be like 'Is it that time of the month?". Initially I got really pissed off that she'd managed to reduce this whole disaster that my life was and how people at work were pissing me off and were all idiots, and this and that and this and that. Well, yep. Its just exactly that. When there's a big hormone surge (or just simply your hormone levels are in flux), is when these unaccounted for mood swings just pick up. I finally learned, these are the days I need to either work from home, or just go into touchy situations knowing I'm on edge and I just need to relax. Or I will go off on someone. But is it fair to do that? They didn't do anything, so its on me to manage my behavior.

I use the same analogy for low carb days on a diet. Its no one else's job to be careful around you because its low carb day. YOU chose to go on the diet, so YOU need to be aware of how you behave when you're under a stress like that (and yes food affects mood too!) and manage it accordingly.

Same comment on "roid rage" or depression or aggression. If you chose to cycle, YOU need to be aware of how it affects you , and YOU need to learn to manage your behavior when you choose to put yourself under the influence of something that pushes you towards a tendency to be quicker to get pissed off, more depressed, whatever. Or don't do the cycle. Its all your choice & your responsibility.

s2h
12-19-2009, 05:53 AM
you hit the nail on the head w/ that one,i can tell you to the tee whats gonna happen to my wife when she does certain suppps and thats why i'm here to learn all i can to help her out.By the way she has won several shows to include our state championship a few years ago so i'm real proud of her.Ya,men are so much easier when it comes to supps there either anice guy,cause they were anyway or there just a bigger asshole than normal on gear.Sorry you got some "bunk" gear that always sucks.My wife and i are gonna try and go to the Arnold this year you gonna be there?If so we would love to meet you!

sassy69
12-19-2009, 02:45 PM
you hit the nail on the head w/ that one,i can tell you to the tee whats gonna happen to my wife when she does certain suppps and thats why i'm here to learn all i can to help her out.By the way she has won several shows to include our state championship a few years ago so i'm real proud of her.Ya,men are so much easier when it comes to supps there either anice guy,cause they were anyway or there just a bigger asshole than normal on gear.Sorry you got some "bunk" gear that always sucks.My wife and i are gonna try and go to the Arnold this year you gonna be there?If so we would love to meet you!

Yep, men seem to wired much more simply - but its still comparable in terms of effects of hormone swings - male or female.

RE: Bunk gear - that was not a personal experience - it was intended to be a quote of a common statement you see on boards from people who don't really understand much about what they should expect from a cycle - i.e. they think the minute they start a cycle they should "feel" things, otherwise their stuff must be shit. When in reality, each compound has its own general period of time it takes to "show itself" (i.e. half-life to saturation), further moderated by each individual's personal chemistry. It may in fact be real but you didin't wait long enough to let it work. You need to understand the compounds you are putting in your body in order to set appropriate expectations of the cycle.

RE: Arnold - not sure - I just drop a huge amount of cash on car repairs, in addition to a $$ trip to Cabo for New Years, my budget is shot right now. :(

*RedStar*
12-19-2009, 02:47 PM
You could load an insulin pin and use that in the less thick-skin injection sites...?

excellent advice, i was just about to say the same thing.. i used to pin my girl with a slin pin in her shoulders all the time.

*RedStar*
12-19-2009, 02:48 PM

xanax, ativan, valium.. or don't take EQ at all.

s2h
12-19-2009, 04:37 PM
ya people think they take one or two shots and there supposed to blow up,cool have a great trip in cabo havnt been there but sounds like fun,hit the pharm while your there lol!!!!!

sassy69
12-19-2009, 11:49 PM
ya people think they take one or two shots and there supposed to blow up,cool have a great trip in cabo havnt been there but sounds like fun,hit the pharm while your there lol!!!!!

I think I'm there strictly for recreational purposes :)

fitnessfirst80
12-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Hai everybody!
so i'm following up on the advice on the slin-pin... i'm using 1cc's with a needle already attached to it, works really well:) Practically nothing stays behind!
And for the sides... i'm on it for 2,5 months now, and so far no sides.
Well, accept for some minor irritations in traffic..hahahah!

barbellbarbie
12-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi everybody!
I have a question relating injections, i'm not sure if i'm in the right place here..?
I'm using 50 mg of boldonene undecylenate p/w.. Which is a great 'supplement' for slow mass gain btw..:D
Problem is, the solution i'm using is 200mg p 1 ml, so that means that i have to pin 0,25 ml p week..annoying, because most of the oil stays in the needle/space between the syringe.. and since that's the only thing i use, i can't mix it with something else.
Is there a way to dilute the oil? (with sterile water for example?)
Thanks alot!
X
i use B12 with my shots and have had no problems at all

s2h
12-25-2009, 08:50 PM
great glad the 1cc's helped,if your lookin to add a bit more size try runnin 50 mgs of primo every 3rd day that works well also!!