PDA

View Full Version : What is a natty?

ironwarrior22
12-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Can a natty take pro hormones and still be a natty? A guy at the gym has been taking pro hormones such as mass tabs for a long time and he considers himself a natty, I don't think he is. Opinions?

GetLean
12-08-2009, 12:04 PM
No one is a natty.

ANADROLicfreak
12-08-2009, 12:04 PM
i think anyting otc is ok.it all depends on the organization though.

bodyhard
12-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Can a natty take pro hormones and still be a natty? A guy at the gym has been taking pro hormones such as mass tabs for a long time and he considers himself a natty, I don't think he is. Opinions?

Some PH are actually more dangerous and more toxic than AS themselves. So the answer IMO depending on the PH, is no, he is not a natty.

GetLean
12-08-2009, 12:10 PM
In the end if you bodybuild you aren't eating or training naturally, so therefor not a nattie. But in the sense he is talking, I have read from some natural pros that they consider taking tylenol not natural, so who knows anymore what natural is.

ANADROLicfreak
12-08-2009, 12:11 PM
i think its funny that people would rather take that liver toxic garbage over the real thing.

bodyhard
12-08-2009, 12:16 PM
i think its funny that people would rather take that liver toxic garbage over the real thing.

Agree if I ever decide to do this I will go with the real thing.

ANADROLicfreak
12-08-2009, 12:17 PM
you should look into hrt bro.

ironwarrior22
12-08-2009, 12:26 PM
I definitely agree with you guys if you want to use some sort of aid use the real thing. Steroids have been around for so long, they are relatively safe and the info on them is easy to obtain.

juiceinator3000
12-08-2009, 12:28 PM

truth. i tell kids at the gym i work at that generally steroids are safer than prohormones, as far as toxicity to the body at least. considering you cant compete in pretty much any natural org (well not supposed to...) when on prohormones or if you have taken them (except maybe 6oxo) you might as well skip the bullshit.

ironwarrior22
12-08-2009, 12:30 PM
No one is a natty.
Bodybuilders are definitely not natural when it comes to a human or societal standpoint, however, you know what I'm talking about.:)

ANADROLicfreak
12-08-2009, 12:30 PM
another thing i hear about when people take these otc hormones is...they think since its legal there are no side effects at all.so when sides arise they have no clue what to do.

ironwarrior22
12-08-2009, 12:32 PM
truth. i tell kids at the gym i work at that generally steroids are safer than prohormones, as far as toxicity to the body at least. considering you cant compete in pretty much any natural org (well not supposed to...) when on prohormones or if you have taken them (except maybe 6oxo) you might as well skip the bullshit.
This is kinda what I was after. So you can't compete naturally if you have taken prohormones?

ANADROLicfreak
12-08-2009, 12:33 PM
just look up a couple of different natty organizations and look at the rules.

Tatyana
12-08-2009, 12:33 PM
According to WADA and the IOC and the majority of real natural federations, no he is not natural.

He is completely deluding himself is he thinks he is.

ANADROLicfreak
12-08-2009, 12:36 PM
got to love dr wanna be wadler.

juiceinator3000
12-08-2009, 12:37 PM
This is kinda what I was after. So you can't compete naturally if you have taken prohormones?

not in inbf or ocb. those are the two biggest around my way and i know for a fact you cant. they poly and urine. team u you can but thats not technically a natural show. its an NPC natural show which means you sign a waiver youve been clean for a year and as long as you pass the test no one gives a shit. if you are dumb enough to fail (a certain fbb who got caught...) you will most likely be stripped of your title... unless they like you. it is the npc ;)

ironwarrior22
12-08-2009, 12:53 PM
According to WADA and the IOC and the majority of real natural federations, no he is not natural.

He is completely deluding himself is he thinks he is.

This is good to know thank you Tat. I was completely unaware if you could take prohormones in natty federations. I mean I have no disrespect for the guy but this gives me some good fodder.

Team Franco
12-08-2009, 03:04 PM

If he doesnt compete, who cares?

Most natty org's dont allow that pro hormones anymore.
How about eating right, training hard and being patient?

The gift
12-08-2009, 03:42 PM

Haha dude nobody is a natural these days. In my opnion a true natural bodybuilder is one who eats whole foods and take the additional protein shake/shakes. Whenever you start looking for ways to better your preformance or get "jacked up" your not a natural anymore. The fact of the matter is that a large amount of supplements are jacked up secrelty with steroids or stimulantes such as ephedra so even if your just takin your normal protein powder you cant know 100% what your putting in your body before you analyse it. And I would say most of us regular people, pro athletes and bodybuilders have tried anabolic steroids, pro hormones, banned stimulantes or some kind of ATD. Peronsally I dont think I know anyone who ive trained with thats has or is a 100 % drug free.
Good enough answer for ya..?
Peace out

ironwarrior22
12-08-2009, 03:46 PM
If he doesnt compete, who cares?

Most natty org's dont allow that pro hormones anymore.
How about eating right, training hard and being patient?

Honestly I don't really care its just something to bullshit about in the gym, however, he does compete in nga. I think we as bodybuilders are not "natural" with most things we do whether you juice or not.

juiceinator3000
12-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Haha dude nobody is a natural these days. In my opnion a true natural bodybuilder is one who eats whole foods and take the additional protein shake/shakes. Whenever you start looking for ways to better your preformance or get "jacked up" your not a natural anymore. The fact of the matter is that a large amount of supplements are jacked up secrelty with steroids or stimulantes such as ephedra so even if your just takin your normal protein powder you cant know 100% what your putting in your body before you analyse it. And I would say most of us regular people, pro athletes and bodybuilders have tried anabolic steroids, pro hormones, banned stimulantes or some kind of ATD. Peronsally I dont think I know anyone who ive trained with thats has or is a 100 % drug free.
Peace out

i personally know a lot of them...

juiceinator3000
12-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Peace out

i personally know a lot of them.

ironwarrior22
12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Peace out
There are definitely people who would fit your criteria, albeit not many, the only real "performance enhancer" Ive used is good ol creatine mono. I guess Ive used some caffeine too drinking green tea and a coke now and then.

Puma
03-18-2010, 04:48 AM
Some people get ridiculous in trying to discredit natural bodybuilding. We are not born with food in our mouths but we all know that eating doesn't disqualify you as natural. No pro-hormones, GH , and roids to start off. Incidentally, I turned natty pro never having taken one pill or one shot of any gear.

Waylon
08-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Pro hormones are not "Natural" By my own definition, and although I pride myself on not taking any questionable substances Natural bodybuilding is an oxymoron. Further more just look at the steroidal chain, PH is pretty much just a Crappy/less effective oral steroid that is one step higher on the chain

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Steroidogenesis.svg

Just because you aren't taking a needle in the @ss doesn't make insane amounts of PH natural

THEVMAN
08-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Banned Substances: Can Not Use

ANABOLIC STEROIDS

TESTOSTERONE Illegal & prescription

(T/E) RATIO

GROWTH HORMONES

HORMONES, PROHOMONES AND ALL PRECURSORS AND METABOLITES, DERIVATIVES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS
All hormonal precursors DHEA All other additional hormonal supplements 6OXO FatBurning Prohormone Derivatives AD7 ProSteroids
Prescription Thyroid Hormone Medication
banned substance in the urine

PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS Prescription drug

EPHEDRINE, EPHEDRA

PSYCHOMOTOR STIMULANTS

MUSCLE IMPLANTS

DECEIVING OR PASSING THE POLYGRAPH OR URINE TEST

CLENBUTEROL AND GHB

ANY ILLICIT/ILLEGAL BODYBUILDING DRUG/ SUBSTANCE

ANY FDA BANNED SUBSTANCE

ANY IOC BANNED SUBSTANCE

CAN BE USED: