PDA

View Full Version : Drug synergy

Johnny Phenomenon
03-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Which compounds do you find have the best synergistic effect on you? I've yet to mix two injectables in a cycle, so I was just curious which drugs would yield that maximal synergistic results?

JVALDEZ
03-03-2009, 02:35 AM
I have used tren ace,and winny for cutting,worked very well for me.

Jacquester
03-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Test cyp and Deca off season has always been good for me as long as the Deca isn't too high- it gives me lathargy in the gym. Adex cuts virtually all bloating for me.

esplendido
03-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Test cyp and Deca off season has always been good for me as long as the Deca isn't too high- it gives me lathargy in the gym. Adex cuts virtually all bloating for me.

Agreed! Test and Deca are unbeatable for size/strength gains. 2-1 ratio of test/deca.

Winstrol V (the vet drug) + anavar are incredible for cutting. Test must be used in conjunction.

Ymir
03-04-2009, 06:51 AM
NPP/dbol

EQ/Tren/VAR(highdose 100mgED) insane hardness vascularity and strenght gains, the lack of estrogen makes you tired and unmotivated after awhile and I needed to add alittle Test to the stack after about 6 weeks.

Test/Tren

Tren/anything

Dbol/Tren/Test seem to give incredible Flex

Dbol/Anadrol/EQ/Test, sick strenght gains and bloat, I need to try this but with Tren instead of EQ someday :P be careful to not ripp you'r tendns off the bones, needless to say RBC through the roof, insane pumps keep eye on BP.

Var,Halo,MasteronP,TrenA sick strenght even on extreme kcal decefit(basically 0 carbs) destroys the joints quite fast tho.

BigJD69
03-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Test, Deca, and Winny worked pretty good!