PDA

View Full Version : special k and progresso ads

tammyp
03-03-2009, 06:02 AM
these diets these companies promote kill me. eat 2 bowls of cereal and a bar...your thin! :mad:

things just piss me off today.:p

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Media spin... you have to love it...

:rolleyes:

Tuffgirl410
03-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Did you see the cookie diet:p

~gymdiva~
03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
omg I saw the cookie diet a few months ago on Mike and Juliet and that doctor is the biggest f*cking quack!

GENESIS
03-03-2009, 12:40 PM
its not only them of course. people are trying to come out with the new stuff daily. they just got the most commercial sway

Suzy Brown
03-03-2009, 12:42 PM
The ladies in black who eat a can of salt-soup and think they all look "amazing! Its working for ya!" "Clam chowder diet!"

Mercury
03-03-2009, 01:13 PM
The ladies in black who eat a can of salt-soup and think they all look "amazing! Its working for ya!" "Clam chowder diet!"

Those "salt-soups" are really popular in my office because some of them are 0 points on Weight Watchers. That's all the women around me eat for lunch. Salt soup!

Suzy Brown
03-03-2009, 01:46 PM
So I'm the only one who thinks of its as "salt-soup?" :D

Who knows, maybe all that salt has a laxative effect (like epsom salts) and they really ARE losing weight! "Turkey rice diet!"

BadAssBarbie
03-04-2009, 10:44 PM
I wish there really was a cookie/brownie/chocolate diet!!!!!!!! That would sure beat turkey and asaragus IMO!!! LOLOLOL :)

BadAssBarbie
03-04-2009, 10:46 PM
How 'bout the yogurt commercials????? They claim you can eat yogurt and lose weight! I think they forgot to mention that there's as much sugar in one of those yogurt cups as a snickers bar!

tight booty
03-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Those "salt-soups" are really popular in my office because some of them are 0 points on Weight Watchers. That's all the women around me eat for lunch. Salt soup!
I tend to think of those packet soups as "preservative meals, zero nutrient value". It amazes me how people can eat that garbage.

stephaniewicked
03-05-2009, 04:52 PM
The best is actually the workout scams... has anyone seen Flirty Girl Fitness?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-4JqucmZg

"You'll never have to do another boring workout again!"

That's funny... I never consider MY workouts 'boring'... :rolleyes:

**blondie**
03-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Ahhh but your all forgetting the Jared/Subway diet.

ripcurlgirl
03-20-2009, 12:34 PM

These ladies drive me crazy at work. If everything they eat has zero points, you'd think they would begin to wonder why they are still fat! Any diet works, as long as there's a calorie defecit, and as long as you do it. But what they just haven't gotten to is that they have to change their life, and do the work. And I love it when they comment that I'm eating, "all day?!". Uh, yeah I am!