PDA

View Full Version : IFPA World Champion Doug Miller...

CleanDean
12-09-2009, 10:39 PM
I never met or saw this bodybuilder compete, but read something about him on another forum. I visited his website, and I have to say I am beyond impressed with his training videos. This guy is an ANIMAL in the gym.

I felt very humbled after watching some of his efforts in the gym.

Check out:

http://www.dougmillerpro.com/video.html

juiceinator3000
12-09-2009, 10:44 PM
feeling like lifes not fair.

Doug
12-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks fellas.

check out www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com ...they just posted an interview I did with them.

Best,
Doug

Jude2
12-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes Doug is badass. HE looks great and is strong as hell.

flaccid_member
12-11-2009, 12:22 AM
To appreciate Doug is to see him in person. And he is a great guy, to boot.

rockhard
12-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Thanks fellas.

check out www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com (http://www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com) ...they just posted an interview I did with them.

Best,
Doug
Great interview Doug, full of good info and you are a great spokesman for natural bodybuilding. Best of luck to you!

CleanDean
12-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Thanks fellas.

check out www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com (http://www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com) ...they just posted an interview I did with them.

Best,
Doug

Great interview. They asked quite a few questions I would have asked myself. I would also like to see you competing in the NPC and namely the Team Universe. I also would love to see the WNBF and the IFPA World Champions on the same stage.

The only questions that I would have added would be some more questions regarding your training. You seem to have tremendous potential for putting up some very big numbers in the powerlifting arena.

Have you ever powerlifted competively? Any plans to?

Whether you do or not, you are extremely strong, and seem to have been gifted with an abundance of fast twitch fibers. Thanks for posting those videos on your website, my workouts this week have been racheted up a notch because of them. I showed a few friends the videos also, and they were equally impressed.

flaccid_member
12-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Great interview. They asked quite a few questions I would have asked myself. I would also like to see you competing in the NPC and namely the Team Universe. I also would love to see the WNBF and the IFPA World Champions on the same stage.

CleanDean, sadly enough, you will never see that pro lineup happen because the powers that be, primarily within the former federation will never allow that to happen.

There are more defectors going to the NPC and IFPA as a result of the poor treatment the athletes receive. Ego and pride have been and always will be the downfall of man, and in this case it is no different.

Trust me when I say this: next year's Yorton Cup will be spectacular. That I can promise you.

vboissiere
12-12-2009, 04:12 AM
Awesome training!
Great strength and intensity.

ygbodybuilder10
01-15-2010, 10:46 PM
doug is a beast and looks great no matter if he is dieting or in offseason

sulcop
01-30-2010, 08:10 PM
And a nicer guy I have never met. After the IFPA Cape Cod, where he was beastly, I get and email thanking me for judging and asking what he needs to improve. Improve? Really Doug, lol. I have know Doug from his first show on and have never met a more dedicated bodybuilder in my life. He and his wife are two of the best people in the sport and a testiment to natural bodybuilding.

AVBG
01-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Doug "The Enigma" Miller

Powerlifter519
02-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Nice Build

Doug
02-08-2010, 09:42 AM

The only questions that I would have added would be some more questions regarding your training. You seem to have tremendous potential for putting up some very big numbers in the powerlifting arena.

Have you ever powerlifted competively? Any plans to?

Whether you do or not, you are extremely strong, and seem to have been gifted with an abundance of fast twitch fibers. Thanks for posting those videos on your website, my workouts this week have been racheted up a notch because of them. I showed a few friends the videos also, and they were equally impressed.

Thanks everyone.

I may try powerlifting at some point but to be honest, my one rep max's are not very good. I am much better at a moderately heavy weight for high reps.

Also, I don't know how I would like training for PL....I enjoy volume too much.

turkish1530
02-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Completely beast, I remember seeing some pics of him a few years ago and was just blown away by his size and conditioning. He is defiantly one of the most impressive natural bodybuilders that I have ever seen. I've never seen this training videos but now that I have I am even more blown away.