PDA

View Full Version : Training over the years naturally

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 01:22 PM
What I mean by that is without the use of AS or PH's.

For those training without the use of AS, gaining anywhere from 4-8lbs of LBM a year (we're talking pure muscle here not added fat) becomes all the more difficult.

Diet/sleep is the most important aspect and it takes precedence over time spent in the gym. Not saying that you don't have to bust your ass off, that is a given, but you grow while you sleep and you add LBM by how much you fuel your body with protein, carbs etc etc.

I've taken some pics and put them side by side, the difference? A 10 year time span and roughly 20lbs gain between each pic. That averages out to 2lbs a year, two fucking pounds!

One thing is certain, training naturally is definitely not for the impatient!

ANADROLicfreak
12-10-2009, 01:33 PM
damn you made good improvements.

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 01:40 PM
damn you made good improvements.

Yeah slowly but surely, but as I stated before I think it is time for some AS, seriously have been considering it and doing a lot of research on the subject.

ANADROLicfreak
are you ever going to compete?

ANADROLicfreak
you should compete in a natty show first.you would do well i think.

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Yes I am going to compete in 2010 Natty, then take it from there.

ANADROLicfreak
12-10-2009, 01:47 PM
oh ya you will kill it.

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 01:50 PM
oh ya you will kill it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence man!

juiceinator3000
12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Yeah slowly but surely, but as I stated before I think it is time for some AS, seriously have been considering it and doing a lot of research on the subject.
:ok: im giving myself one more year too

ANADROLicfreak
12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
i dont see alot of nattys will your mass.what weight class will you be?heavy?

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 01:59 PM
:ok: im giving myself one more year too

Let me know we might just help each other out, this will be your first?

i dont see alot of nattys will your mass.what weight class will you be?heavy?

Nah I doubt that, the heaviest I have ever been was 200lbs with a 12% bf, dieting would bring me down to at least 175lbs- 180lbs?

juiceinator3000
12-10-2009, 02:16 PM
yea. ill be 24 and at that point will have been training for 6 years. slow, slow, brutal gains. i started at 125 when i was 18 and a, now ~195 which is great but in the last 2 years i have really noticed very very little improvements. i promised myself id compete one more time naturally though and then will completely switch to the NPC. im sure you can attest to how much fun the painfully slow gains of natural BB are.

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 02:28 PM
yea. ill be 24 and at that point will have been training for 6 years. slow, slow, brutal gains. i started at 125 when i was 18 and a, now ~195 which is great but in the last 2 years i have really noticed very very little improvements. i promised myself id compete one more time naturally though and then will completely switch to the NPC. im sure you can attest to how much fun the painfully slow gains of natural BB are.

We are almost the same I started at 16 at the weight of 110lbs.

Check out this skinny fuck! :D at 16 and at 40+

juiceinator3000
12-10-2009, 02:30 PM
lol i wish i had pictures of me. i never let anyone take pictures before though lol. im still trying to dig up my picture after 6 months of lifting im gonna try and find it. its pretty pathetic.

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 02:31 PM
lol i wish i had pictures of me. i never let anyone take pictures before though lol. im still trying to dig up my picture after 6 months of lifting im gonna try and find it. its pretty pathetic.

Start now man, years to come you will be able to compare and either laugh or cry! :D

Ninja Loco
12-10-2009, 02:42 PM
You must spread REPUTATION around before giving it to bodyhard again.

ironwarrior22
12-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Nice improvements bh. You may have only gained 2 lbs a year but to me you look like it was double that. Could be muscle maturity i guess.

bodyhard
12-10-2009, 07:19 PM
You must spread REPUTATION around before giving it to bodyhard again.

I'll remember this :D

Nice improvements bh. You may have only gained 2 lbs a year but to me you look like it was double that. Could be muscle maturity i guess.

Thanks, just a very slow process

juiceinator3000
12-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Start now man, years to come you will be able to compare and either laugh or cry! :D

yea i got a lot of pics since i started lifting. i meant some from before like you got to compare to. live and learn i guess. i woulda liked to see my scrawny 125 pound ass lol

flaccid_member
12-10-2009, 10:35 PM
yea i got a lot of pics since i started lifting. i meant some from before like you got to compare to. live and learn i guess. i woulda liked to see my scrawny 125 pound ass lol

I can confirm these scrawny pics for I have seen them for myself. You have made some awesome gains, dude.

Ditto, bodyhard. Great work, guys.

bodyhard
12-11-2009, 09:34 AM

Ahh I see well you are young trust me you can still compare 10-20 years from now :)

I can confirm these scrawny pics for I have seen them for myself. You have made some awesome gains, dude.

Ditto, bodyhard. Great work, guys.

Thanks man!

Team Franco
12-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Nice work bro!

bodyhard
12-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Nice work bro!

Thanks man is that you in the AV?

Team Franco
12-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Yes, that is from my last show.

bodyhard
12-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Yes, that is from my last show.

Damn are you a natty? If so that is some major size and conditioning for a natty much props!

AVBG
12-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I repped him for you ninja

bodyhard
12-12-2009, 07:50 PM
I repped him for you ninja

Thanks man I tried to rep you back but I need to spread some!

bodyhard
12-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey my pics are back here as well!

AVBG
12-22-2009, 06:47 PM
What's motivated you to remain natural over the years?

bodyhard
12-22-2009, 06:54 PM
What's motivated you to remain natural over the years?

Not knowing the side affects, since I was not educated on them I wasn't ready to dwell into it. I am learning a lot on the subject and am more incline to start.

I am not gonna lie, I once bought Deca, brought it to my house. Had it around for almost 3 weeks contemplating to do it, but I didn't. The fear of the side affects outweighed my thirst to get bigger/stronger.

But as I stated I didn't know shit about it back then.

AVBG
12-22-2009, 06:59 PM
I applaud the honesty

bodyhard
12-22-2009, 07:04 PM
I applaud the honesty

Thanks man, the more I learn and the better educated I am on the subject the easier it is to follow through.

At this point from what I am made to understand, orals are worst than the injections and are actually more toxic because they have to pass through the liver.

ANADROLicfreak
12-22-2009, 07:05 PM
yes send me anything you have because i need to test it first for you.

bodyhard
12-22-2009, 07:08 PM
yes send me anything you have because i need to test it first for you.

lol ok will do.

s2h
12-22-2009, 07:09 PM
lookn great BH,i really admire your dedication and drive,your taking the smart and right approach by educating yourself on AAS use.if you have any questions feel free to ask there's alot of guys and gals w/tons of experience that are willing to help,best of luck to you at your natty show i think you will do well.

bodyhard
12-22-2009, 07:27 PM
lookn great BH,i really admire your dedication and drive,your taking the smart and right approach by educating yourself on AAS use.if you have any questions feel free to ask there's alot of guys and gals w/tons of experience that are willing to help,best of luck to you at your natty show i think you will do well.

Thanks man, yeah I have been PM a lot of people here and learning. I still need to know some more and I have some people in mind that really know their shit!

One of my biggest fears (besides the side affects that is a given) is to do it and not get anything in return from it.

freebirdmac
12-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Just be careful John. You've had some rage issues in the past, which thankfully you've handled. That's one side you do not need.

I don't blame you for seriously checking it out. Although you have awesome muscle development as a natty. When you're not recovering from surgery or a crash-related problem :)

ANADROLicfreak
12-22-2009, 09:49 PM
roid rage is a myth.asshole on asshole off.

bodyhard
12-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Just be careful John. You've had some rage issues in the past, which thankfully you've handled. That's one side you do not need.

I don't blame you for seriously checking it out. Although you have awesome muscle development as a natty. When you're not recovering from surgery or a crash-related problem :)

I thought about that, even made a thread about it and asked a lot of people the subject. Although roid rage is myth I know it raises test levels and since I am naturally aggressive it is of some concern. But as Anadrolfreak stated since I am not an asshole/bully it wont just make me one ;)

You know whats weird Pam? in all my years of training I never had a training related injury, all f my surgeries stemmed from the fucking car accident. Sometimes anger comes over me that I want to kill the fucking guy who did it to me.

roid rage is a myth.asshole on asshole off.

Lol truth be told.

ANADROLicfreak
12-22-2009, 10:07 PM
i just read a study about it somewhere.proven fact now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mygirlsdad
12-22-2009, 10:22 PM
If you do your due diligence and start slow with a moderate cycle and follow up with PCT you will be amazed at the results. I would suggest a test only cycle of 500 mg a week of test.

bodyhard
12-22-2009, 10:53 PM
i just read a study about it somewhere.proven fact now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I keep reading and reading and learning from people on here.

If you do your due diligence and start slow with a moderate cycle and follow up with PCT you will be amazed at the results. I would suggest a test only cycle of 500 mg a week of test.

That is what most are saying straight up test, with no deca.

freebirdmac
12-23-2009, 05:20 AM
I thought about that, even made a thread about it and asked a lot of people the subject. Although roid rage is myth I know it raises test levels and since I am naturally aggressive it is of some concern. But as Anadrolfreak stated since I am not an asshole/bully it wont just make me one ;)

You know whats weird Pam? in all my years of training I never had a training related injury, all f my surgeries stemmed from the fucking car accident. Sometimes anger comes over me that I want to kill the fucking guy who did it to me.

That accident would have even the calmest person angry. You weren't even expected to walk again. Since then you've not only walked, but gotten back under the squat bar! You built yourself back up only to have to deal with an accident related setback, build up again, setback. All of those ups and downs fuels anger and frustration.

All of your years of training saved your life :)

You're a smart guy John. I know you'll study this well and not jump into anything. I know nothing about AAS. Just concerned.

mygirlsdad
12-23-2009, 08:59 AM
You should get great results from the test alone as a 12 week cycle you should gain around 10-15 lbs. You can throw in a half ML of Deca twice a week, just make sure that you are using twice as much test as Deca- 500mg Test 250mg Deca, with this scenario you should add 15-20 lbs over the cycle

bodyhard
12-23-2009, 10:17 AM
That accident would have even the calmest person angry. You weren't even expected to walk again. Since then you've not only walked, but gotten back under the squat bar! You built yourself back up only to have to deal with an accident related setback, build up again, setback. All of those ups and downs fuels anger and frustration.

All of your years of training saved your life :)

You're a smart guy John. I know you'll study this well and not jump into anything. I know nothing about AAS. Just concerned.

Thanks for the concern Pam, I really appreciate that, you know the internet is strange place you tend to feel like you really know people on a personal level.

I will be honest with you, at one point, since I found out where the guy live through the police report I truly was going to kill him, my wife crying by my side talked me out of it, I had gun in hand and was out the door. I thank God she was there, as she always is..

Yes I am studying everything I can I am like a sponge right now, I also think the people I am working with would not steer me wrong.

You should get great results from the test alone as a 12 week cycle you should gain around 10-15 lbs. You can throw in a half ML of Deca twice a week, just make sure that you are using twice as much test as Deca- 500mg Test 250mg Deca, with this scenario you should add 15-20 lbs over the cycle

Damn you know what I would do to gain 15lbs!! That would be so fucking awesome!

The above cycle is right around where most are telling me to start with. Thanks for the advise.

mygirlsdad
12-23-2009, 08:04 PM
let me know if you have any other questions, would be happy to help

bodyhard
12-24-2009, 10:43 AM
let me know if you have any other questions, would be happy to help

Thanks man truly appreciated, I need all the help I can get. I really don't want to fuck this up, my health and build, ya feel me?

mygirlsdad
12-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Absolutely. Go to GenesisHealthInstitute.com. They are excellent and Dr. George is a bodybuilder himself, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It's legel and the healthiest way to go and he designs your program to ensure you won't have any sides.

s2h
12-25-2009, 06:04 PM
freaks right your either a good guy on gear or a bigger asshole on gear,gear doesnt turn a great guy into a dick, he's already one and it just makes it worse.

bodyhard
12-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Absolutely. Go to GenesisHealthInstitute.com. They are excellent and Dr. George is a bodybuilder himself, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It's legel and the healthiest way to go and he designs your program to ensure you won't have any sides.

Thanks for the info