PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best legal pro gear supplement like superdrol

Mr Kimble
03-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I want to take a good test like supplement that is still legal to buy. Is superdrol still around?

Steve Smith
03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
You're better off taking the money you will spend on that and buy some beef, eggs and some rice and train as hard & heavy as you can.

The test-elevating products aren't what it used to be 4-5 years ago when they actually had a direct effect on body composition.

- Block!

triceptor
03-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Applied Nutraceuticals just introduced something called The One which converts to DHT. I just did a show about it. Everyone who's using it gains a pound a day and when they come off they keep about 75% according to the guest. You can listen here -

:: Fifteen Pounds of Muscle In Fifteen Days :: Guest: Dirk Tanis :: Tanis is the Chief formulator for Applied Nutriceuticals. They have introduced a new oral anabolic agent that converts to DHT and imparts great strength. More importantly all of the test subjects gained fifteen pounds of muscle in just two weeks! Listen and learn.::

http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2009/SHR_Show_269.mp3

Carl

Steve Smith
03-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Applied Nutraceuticals just introduced something called The One which converts to DHT. I just did a show about it. Everyone who's using it gains a pound a day and when they come off they keep about 75% according to the guest. You can listen here -

:: Fifteen Pounds of Muscle In Fifteen Days :: Guest: Dirk Tanis :: Tanis is the Chief formulator for Applied Nutriceuticals. They have introduced a new oral anabolic agent that converts to DHT and imparts great strength. More importantly all of the test subjects gained fifteen pounds of muscle in just two weeks! Listen and learn.::

Carl

You remember that at-home fitness gadget that Kevin Levrone actually endorsed called 'The Triceptor'?

Most people don't know that...

-Block!

triceptor
03-03-2009, 10:43 AM
You remember that at-home fitness gadget that Kevin Levrone actually endorsed called 'The Triceptor'?

Most people don't know that...

-Block!

Yes! That's hilarious. I didn't know about it when I chose that screen name but found out a couple years later. Wasn't it two little handles that sat on the floor so you could do dips? Damn I forgot about that till this post.

Carl

flexingtonsteele
03-03-2009, 10:47 AM
go buy some of this and call it a day.

Formula94
03-03-2009, 11:29 AM
CEL has a superdrol clone called M-Drol. They also have a phera-plex clone called P-Plex. Both very potent compounds.

BarbellBeast
03-03-2009, 02:33 PM
go buy some of this and call it a day.

here here!

CEL has a superdrol clone called M-Drol. They also have a phera-plex clone called P-Plex. Both very potent compounds.

I can vouch for both of these. I didn't get all the side effects that you hear alot about with M-Drol. I took all my precautions though, I think most don't. IForce has Dymethazine that is 2 Superdrol molecules bonded together. Maybe try that out. A guy at my gym is on it and he's put on very good weight. I didn't think it was legal muscle until he said otherwise.

kraken
03-03-2009, 02:36 PM
You're better off taking the money you will spend on that and buy some beef, eggs and some rice and train as hard & heavy as you can.

The test-elevating products aren't what it used to be 4-5 years ago when they actually had a direct effect on body composition.

- Block!
Ton of truth to be had here.

Luffers
03-03-2009, 02:44 PM

Carl

Don't Jungle Warfare and BAM convert to DHT?

Youngguns
03-03-2009, 02:49 PM
http://www.thetriceptor.com/

Mr Kimble
03-03-2009, 03:28 PM
I heard Jungle Warfare isn't what it used to be, because it was spiked and now its worthless. Is this true?

J2jud
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM

- Block!

It's actually not a test elevating product, but an Anabolic Androgenic Steroid. Superdol's standard name is Methyldrostanolone and is quite strong in comparison to some of the other available designer steroids. And yes, they do have a direct effect on body composition assuming that you are getting what you paid for.

BarbellBeast
03-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Don't Jungle Warfare and BAM convert to DHT?

Don't know about BAM converting to it, but most every OTC "PH" is a DHT-derivative. JW, Superdrol, Phera, Halodrol, and Epistane are all DHT-derivatives. I probably missed alot of them though.

J2jud
03-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Don't know about BAM converting to it, but most every OTC "PH" is a DHT-derivative. JW, Superdrol, Phera, Halodrol, and Epistane are all DHT-derivatives. I probably missed alot of them though.

BAM was never found to have "spiked" substances like JW had. BAM is supposed to be natural.

Mr Kimble
03-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Applied Nutraceuticals "The one", is it LEGAL?

Caleb56
03-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Id vouge for Epistane by Ibe.

bigtimektz
03-04-2009, 10:02 AM

???

DaPulse
03-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Superdrol is availble by plenty of clone companies, same with Phera. Havoc is pretty solid as well. Also their are some good Promagnon25 and Haladrol clones as well.

Charlesz2
08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
I believe mdrol from competitive edge is just like superdrol, and it works!

HammerStrength12
08-04-2010, 09:49 PM
I believe mdrol from competitive edge is just like superdrol, and it works!

its a clone

thachozenonebx
08-08-2010, 12:05 PM

you would pose for epistane?
like madonna would vogue?

shorty9
08-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Competitive edge labs also makes a Dimethyzine clone called Dzine that is decent, and priced pretty well. tfsupplements carries it, and cost is 29.99 per bottle if I remember correctly. Comp edge labs pheraplex clone p-plex is pretty hard to find anymore. Supplementwarehouse.com has their superdrol clone m-drol on clearance right now for 25.95 for a bottle of 90 caps-10mg/cap. Ive tried it, and really liked it. had some issues with headaches for the first 3-4days but that subsided quickly, may have had something to do with the dose I ran it at....was a little on the high end at 40mg/day divided evenly,then up to 50mg/day. Great strength increases, little to no water retention and decent weight gain. Blood pressure was up some during the 1st week which was prob source of headaches, but along with headaches BP went down after a few days.
-Their is alot of clones still avail for previously popular PH, Competetive edge labs is one of the best companies out there right now as far as quality,price, and compounds available IMO.
-Check out tfsupplements.com and/or supplementwarehouse.com if you are still looking. whatever you decide, stay away from the shady motherfuckers @ complete nutrition stores. They carry PH's still, but charge outrageous prices (119.00+tax for superdrol clone, bottle of 60caps @ 10mg/cap....and their other PHs are just as expensive if not more,plus they will try to sell u their "super stack" which is like 300bucks+ for 30day cycle of sdrol and halodrol clone plus a shitty PCT product) sry have just had a few guys at my gym get shafted by these snakes and feel obligated to warn others of their shady business practices and ass rape prices.
Hope this info helps, cheers, shorty

shorty9
08-08-2010, 01:41 PM
sry for not putting spaces in the post above, got typing and didnt realize was gonna be that jumbled and hard to read til after hit post quick reply.
-Shorty