PDA

View Full Version : Muscle is twitching

MASKOAA
03-03-2009, 10:58 AM
I was doing chest yesterday and on my last set of my first exercise I felt a big time strain on my left side, no it wasnt a tear b/c I was still able to life the weight easily just. I continued with the workout but I left early just in case missed the last exercise. Today up near were my tricep meets the shoulder on the outer side I'm getting little twitches when my arm is in certain positions. Anyone know what that is?

MASKOAA
03-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Just quick update, it feels like a pulsating feeling in the muscle it doesnt hurt but its like every now and then the muscle is sort of vibrating on its own (ex. when you watch someone sleep and their eyelids flicker, except you cant seem my arm pulsating on the outside if your looking at it like an eyelid). Think I'm only going to do cardio for a week until this goes away.

Strikerrjones
03-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Just quick update, it feels like a pulsating feeling in the muscle it doesnt hurt but its like every now and then the muscle is sort of vibrating on its own (ex. when you watch someone sleep and their eyelids flicker, except you cant seem my arm pulsating on the outside if your looking at it like an eyelid). Think I'm only going to do cardio for a week until this goes away.

I don't know what it is, but I get little muscle spasms like this all the time. Sometimes my shoulder will just start twitching every so often, and then it'll stop on its own. It seems like the twitching is more likely to start if I recently worked that bodypart out.