PDA

View Full Version : Reversitol, Novedex XT or 6-OXO

beefyfan
12-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Which of these three would be best suited for a stand alone cycle?

SlimTim
12-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Reversitol is the strongest, but why are you looking to run an anti estrogen as a stand alone?

natron
12-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Reversitol is the strongest, but why are you looking to run an anti estrogen as a stand alone?

Nothing wrong with running an AI as a standalone.

All three are great products. 6-OXO is off the shelves though, not too sure if its available at all.

Frosty
12-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Resveratrol is stronger than Novedex XT? I kinda find that hard to believe. 4 caps of novedex killed estrogen to the point where I had no sex drive.

SlimTim
12-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah I dont believe 6-OXO is still for sale at all either, and theres certainly nothing wrong with running an AI stand alone, I was just wondering what his goals/issues may have been for the cycle. Ive ran all 3 at different times I liked Reversitol the best, it has ATD, 6 bromo and also trans resveratrol. For me atleast it was a powerful product, especially for over the counter.

SlimTim
12-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Resveratrol is stronger than Novedex XT? I kinda find that hard to believe. 4 caps of novedex killed estrogen to the point where I had no sex drive.

I only ever ran Novedex XT with other products, and at 3 caps per day, so I personally never experienced the loss of sex drive. And I may be wrong, but isnt Novedex XT ATD? That compound is included in Reversitol.

Frosty
12-11-2009, 02:18 PM
I only ever ran Novedex XT with other products, and at 3 caps per day, so I personally never experienced the loss of sex drive. And I may be wrong, but isnt Novedex XT ATD? That compound is included in Reversitol.

Oh, well I see my mistake now. I thought we were talking about the compound resveratrol....apparently it's a supplement called Reversitol. Here I thought we were just seeing atrocious spelling :) I have no experience with Reversitol.

Gerb
12-11-2009, 03:17 PM

Yep, that was my experience too. I'd stay away from Nov XT. Just my opinion. i did not like it at all.

big.poppa.pump
12-11-2009, 04:07 PM
I like Restore or Novadex XT.....never tried Reveristol

Andrew732
12-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Novadex xt for test boosting

GDavis
12-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Novedex XT is a powerful OTC product. More is not better. Play with the dosing. I have seen more success with lower dose cycles for a longer duration. Also use Saw Palmetto with Novedex XT as it can serve as a DHT blocker.

Andrew732
12-12-2009, 03:29 AM
Novedex XT is a powerful OTC product. More is not better. Play with the dosing. I have seen more success with lower dose cycles for a longer duration. Also use Saw Palmetto with Novedex XT as it can serve as a DHT blocker.
Good advice, may I add that if one is not fund of the idea that ATD does raise DHT levels, just save yourself the hassle of saw palmetto and use transdermal formestane at 50mg, taper down to 25mg, if you are prone to gyno, then you may want to think twice before using formestane; since it blocks DHT. DHT is important to preventing gyno.

big.poppa.pump
12-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Good advice, may I add that if one is not fund of the idea that ATD does raise DHT levels, just save yourself the hassle of saw palmetto and use transdermal formestane at 50mg, taper down to 25mg, if you are prone to gyno, then you may want to think twice before using formestane; since it blocks DHT. DHT is important to preventing gyno.

Hmmm...I did not know DHT helped prevent gyno...guess I'll stop taking Saw Palmetto on cycle and during PCT.

Andrew732
12-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Hmmm...I did not know DHT helped prevent gyno...guess I'll stop taking Saw Palmetto on cycle and during PCT.
Yeah bro, that is why some people get gyno from formestane, DHT is a very masculine hormone, great for drying up, not so good though for strength, which is weird since its androgenic based hormone, one of the great mysteries of life, along the whole switching hormone receptors notion(Prolactin/estrogen/test).

big.poppa.pump
12-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah bro, that is why some people get gyno from formestane, DHT is a very masculine hormone, great for drying up, not so good though for strength, which is weird since its androgenic based hormone, one of the great mysteries of life, along the whole switching hormone receptors notion(Prolactin/estrogen/test).

Yeah, I always supplement with saw palmetto. Fuck strength, I would rather be acne free

natron
12-12-2009, 05:23 PM

I guess youve never used DHT???

Methyl DHT is one of the best steroids made

Andrew732
12-12-2009, 09:55 PM
I guess youve never used DHT???

Methyl DHT is one of the best steroids made
HAHAHA, nah, but testosterone better for strength, I go by the facts and data, but I am not saying methyl DHT does not give good gains, testosterone is the KING OF HORMONES.:yep:

Andrew732
12-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I always supplement with saw palmetto. Fuck strength, I would rather be acne free
LOL, I say screw acne, I want the strengths!

big.poppa.pump
12-12-2009, 10:44 PM
LOL, I say screw acne, I want the strengths!
Fuck that, I like dry gains. I love dht derivatives....chicks don't dig acne bro

Andrew732
12-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Fuck that, I like dry gains. I love dht derivatives....chicks don't dig acne bro
You want to know what scientsists came up with bro, women are attracted to the scent of testosterone...:hmn:

natron
12-13-2009, 04:17 PM
a quick point, you may wish to take resveratrol seperatly from whey protein, the two have a weird binding connection that may or may not effect your results

Andrew732
12-13-2009, 04:47 PM
a quick point, you may wish to take resveratrol seperatly from whey protein, the two have a weird binding connection that may or may not effect your results
interesting point

Bad Mutha F'er
03-14-2010, 04:17 PM
you guys got me confused...is saw palmetto a good thing to take while on or not?what is it exactly supposed to do?

statenis33
03-14-2010, 08:39 PM
interesting...ive always been told never to take saw palmetto, and that people waste their money on it, but no one could ever tell me why. i used to see it in a lot of OTC pct's, however.

"Rodz"
03-14-2010, 10:25 PM
You want to know what scientsists came up with bro, women are attracted to the scent of testosterone...:hmn:

thats why i rub a lil on each side of my neck before i go to the bar, best cologne ever!!!!!!

JohnBoy
03-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Novedex gave me limp dick, and I was taking the recommended dose. Too little estrogen results in decreased libido, so I think that was my issue. However I've always loved 6-Oxo, if you can get your hands on it, def use it. It was a great AI for me during cycle, kept the estrogen down sufficiently.

iForce Dave
03-30-2010, 05:02 PM
Reversitol would be good, the new one Reversitol V2 would be even better

HammerStrength12
04-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Reversitol would be good, the new one Reversitol V2 would be even better

Generally gets better reviews than Novedex or 6-oxo

ivan drago
04-19-2010, 11:31 AM

Novedex-XT has been amazing for me - which is rare, because after years of extensive self administration of countless supplements, I have concluded I am somewhat of an across-the-board non responder to many compounds unless they are ingested in copious amounts.

Novedex is a very worthy supplement, had clinical validity, and in my opinion the only downfall would be 4caps must be taken 2x per day in order to truly achieve the optimal and maximal efficacy of the product which can be very cost prohibitive.

I have sometimes wondered about looking for a source of pure ATD, but I am unsure where to get that isolated compound, and I keep coming back to the fact at least when buying from Gaspari although the prices might be high and the dosages low at times, you know you're getting pure products without contamination. I just always feel a little 'taken advantage of' when I know we are paying 10x what these supplements cost to produce, because of marketing campaigns, salaries, and the fat too often accepted fallacy that supplements are a 'must' and are justified at $40+ a bottle.

HammerStrength12
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Novedex-XT has been amazing for me - which is rare, because after years of extensive self administration of countless supplements, I have concluded I am somewhat of an across-the-board non responder to many compounds unless they are ingested in copious amounts.

Novedex is a very worthy supplement, had clinical validity, and in my opinion the only downfall would be 4caps must be taken 2x per day in order to truly achieve the optimal and maximal efficacy of the product which can be very cost prohibitive.

I have sometimes wondered about looking for a source of pure ATD, but I am unsure where to get that isolated compound, and I keep coming back to the fact at least when buying from Gaspari although the prices might be high and the dosages low at times, you know you're getting pure products without contamination. I just always feel a little 'taken advantage of' when I know we are paying 10x what these supplements cost to produce, because of marketing campaigns, salaries, and the fat too often accepted fallacy that supplements are a 'must' and are justified at $40+ a bottle.

Its a damn good supplement, but I wasn't able to get a hard-on for months. Wouldn't wanna go through that again

Andrew732
04-23-2010, 04:23 AM
Its a damn good supplement, but I wasn't able to get a hard-on for months. Wouldn't wanna go through that again
Next time, take with a dopamine agonist, the main reason ATD craps on people's libidos is the mere fact that its antiandrogen in a certain area of the brain and it also prevents dopamine synthesis.

ivan drago
04-23-2010, 07:21 AM

Yikes... hopefully I don't experience those identical after effects :(

I am still confused on the science of it all, because lowering estrogen and raising circulating testosterone should increase libido and 'southern blood flow' shouldn't it?

daywalker72
05-31-2010, 03:37 PM
The gaspari stuff killed my libido
Reveristol was good, used it after cycle and actually got stronger.
Do the even still make it?

HammerStrength12
05-31-2010, 07:25 PM
The gaspari stuff killed my libido
Reveristol was good, used it after cycle and actually got stronger.
Do the even still make it?

There's a Reversitol version 2. How it differs from the original, I still don't quite understand...

1baugh
06-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Is the new Reversito V2 a PCT or an actual stand alone product ? What's in it that makes it useful ?

daywalker72
06-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Is the new Reversito V2 a PCT or an actual stand alone product ? What's in it that makes it useful ?

Thats what im wondering. The old stuff worked great for me.