PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Brutal Alchemy!

Against The Grain
12-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Doing some internet searching one day i stumbled on to this company. I did a quick search of their products but was really digging the logo they were using. I decided i wanted to buy a shirt to wear at the gym. I contacted Dave vis e-mail to inquire about buying a shirt since i did not see apparel for sale on their web site. To my surprise he replied back that he would send me a shirt as long as i rocked at the gym. I waited like a kid on Christmas eve for that shirt but it never came. A couple weeks later Dave contacted me and said he got tied up with the business and that they were working on some big projects. He also told me that he shipped me a package over night with my shirt and a couple cases of "Ass Lightning". I am not going to lie, my thoughts were "sure you did"! True to his word however, my package arrived the next morning and i was stoked! I rocked the shirt the very next day in the gym along with a shot of "Ass Lightning" before my workout. This stuff is the real deal! It really got me going and helped with one of my best workouts in sometime. A lot of companies hoot and holler about caring about the little man but Brutal Alchemy really does. Being a father of 3 that has been a laid off electrician since August, life has been tough to say the least. Christmas this year will be a disappointment for my kids and it hurts as a father. I have kept at it at the gym to relieve stress when i am not delivering pizzas to make ends meet. Dave had no idea who was on the other end of the e-mail when he decided to hit the reply button the day i contacted him. That little box with those few items put a smile on my face for the first time in a few months. A company like this really deserves your business. They sell quality supplements and the people like us really mean something to them. I wish them nothing but success and will be a lifetime supporter and spokes person for these guys! Please give them a try you will not be sorry!!

jpick1369
12-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Ok let me tell you about the quality of this company and the risks they are willing to take. My name is Jon and I am the sponsored bodybuilder for brutal alchemy. How this came about was I was in a motorcycle wreck in august of this year. I was on my way to work when it hapened. Messed my knee up pretty bad I was in the middle of dieting for a show just 8 weeks away. I drove my self to the er and walked in I was standing at the check in desk when Dave who was working there walked up to me and said you look like Dave Poundstone. I was like ok who is that. He proceeded to tell me then we started talking about the gym supps and stuff. I told him I competed in a couple of shows and was vetting ready for 2 shows coming up. He asked how I had done in my last shows and seemed realy interested in it. He told me he was starting a sup company and was telling me about the products and the companies philosphy behind the products and ingredience. Everything he said made sense. I got called back to get xrayed etc. I saw dave a couple of times throughout the night. I got discharged and didn't figure I would see him again. The next day my knee swoled up the size of a cantelope in about 10min I went back to the er and Dave was there working again he keep an eye on me was in a lot of pain was stuck in the hallway in a bed for like 4 hours during his rounds he stopped by talked to me would get me some water and stuff later they took me into a room and started draining blood from my knee 20cc of blood I was doped up on pain killers and dave came back and asked if he gave me some products would I wear a t shirt now I don't care how much pain meds a bodybuilder is on u mention free supps and he's alert and awake. I was like HELL yeah. He took my number and said he would call me. I got discharged. I didn't think I would hear from him again. About 5-6 weeks later he called said they would like to sponsor me and the product launch was oct 19th I just needed to show up And he would give me my stuff. I expected to get a tub of protein and a tshirt. Man was I wrong I showed up he treated me like royalty introduced me to his wife his business partner. When it was time for me to leave he gave me like 5 tubs of protein 3 bottles of attack and ancient strength and 4 tshirts. I mean here I am have competed in 2 that's right 2 shows and Ive got a full supp sponsorship if I need something I call him and he has it. He takes a genuine intrest in me as a person. The guy is a quality guy the company is a quality company with quality products. Tell everyone u know to use these products you won't be disappointed at all. I believe in the products and the company. Dave took a chance on me and he has my total loyalty. If u ever meet him you will see what I mean he takes a genuine interest in you as a person and the man knows supplements. TAke it easy and train hard

This Is War
12-18-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi Diego!

Nuckin Futs
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Doing some internet searching one day i stumbled on to this company. I did a quick search of their products but was really digging the logo they were using. I decided i wanted to buy a shirt to wear at the gym. I contacted Dave vis e-mail to inquire about buying a shirt since i did not see apparel for sale on their web site. To my surprise he replied back that he would send me a shirt as long as i rocked at the gym. I waited like a kid on Christmas eve for that shirt but it never came. A couple weeks later Dave contacted me and said he got tied up with the business and that they were working on some big projects. He also told me that he shipped me a package over night with my shirt and a couple cases of "Ass Lightning". I am not going to lie, my thoughts were "sure you did"! True to his word however, my package arrived the next morning and i was stoked! I rocked the shirt the very next day in the gym along with a shot of "Ass Lightning" before my workout. This stuff is the real deal! It really got me going and helped with one of my best workouts in sometime. A lot of companies hoot and holler about caring about the little man but Brutal Alchemy really does. Being a father of 3 that has been a laid off electrician since August, life has been tough to say the least. Christmas this year will be a disappointment for my kids and it hurts as a father. I have kept at it at the gym to relieve stress when i am not delivering pizzas to make ends meet. Dave had no idea who was on the other end of the e-mail when he decided to hit the reply button the day i contacted him. That little box with those few items put a smile on my face for the first time in a few months. A company like this really deserves your business. They sell quality supplements and the people like us really mean something to them. I wish them nothing but success and will be a lifetime supporter and spokes person for these guys! Please give them a try you will not be sorry!!

Great advert.. err, I mean.. great FIRST post!

Doesn't look fake at all. Well done! :)

DJTree
12-20-2009, 03:02 AM
Hi Diego!

Sorry to disappoint you, but our sponsored bodybuilder is not Diego.

Diego is good people, and I hooked him up with a few things from our line, but that was just because he's a good guy and he was on a contest diet. I didn't expect him to give us shout outs on the air or rep our gear or anything, he does that of his own accord.

That having been said, I think Diego made a great showing in his first contest, and sponsoring him at some point is not out of the question, it's just not in the cards right now.

-Dave

DJTree
12-20-2009, 03:09 AM
Great advert.. err, I mean.. great FIRST post!

Doesn't look fake at all. Well done! :)

Just because someone is using his first post to say something positive about a company doesn't mean the company put him up to it.

I admit that I think quite highly of myself, but not so much that I'd pay someone to post nice stuff about me. I'm not quite that diseased :)

I can't speak as to the events in his personal life, but I can say for certain that as for the events on my end of things, he's 100% accurate. I did drop the ball on sending him what I promised in a timely manner, I did apologize to him, and I did overnight him some product and a tshirt. He liked the product and posted about it. It's not so far fetched a scenario is it? :no:

DJTree
12-20-2009, 03:13 AM
Ok let me tell you about the quality of this company and the risks they are willing to take. My name is Jon and I am the sponsored bodybuilder for brutal alchemy. How this came about was I was in a motorcycle wreck in august of this year. I was on my way to work when it hapened. Messed my knee up pretty bad I was in the middle of dieting for a show just 8 weeks away. I drove my self to the er and walked in I was standing at the check in desk when Dave who was working there walked up to me and said you look like Dave Poundstone. I was like ok who is that. He proceeded to tell me then we started talking about the gym supps and stuff. I told him I competed in a couple of shows and was vetting ready for 2 shows coming up. He asked how I had done in my last shows and seemed realy interested in it. He told me he was starting a sup company and was telling me about the products and the companies philosphy behind the products and ingredience. Everything he said made sense. I got called back to get xrayed etc. I saw dave a couple of times throughout the night. I got discharged and didn't figure I would see him again. The next day my knee swoled up the size of a cantelope in about 10min I went back to the er and Dave was there working again he keep an eye on me was in a lot of pain was stuck in the hallway in a bed for like 4 hours during his rounds he stopped by talked to me would get me some water and stuff later they took me into a room and started draining blood from my knee 20cc of blood I was doped up on pain killers and dave came back and asked if he gave me some products would I wear a t shirt now I don't care how much pain meds a bodybuilder is on u mention free supps and he's alert and awake. I was like HELL yeah. He took my number and said he would call me. I got discharged. I didn't think I would hear from him again. About 5-6 weeks later he called said they would like to sponsor me and the product launch was oct 19th I just needed to show up And he would give me my stuff. I expected to get a tub of protein and a tshirt. Man was I wrong I showed up he treated me like royalty introduced me to his wife his business partner. When it was time for me to leave he gave me like 5 tubs of protein 3 bottles of attack and ancient strength and 4 tshirts. I mean here I am have competed in 2 that's right 2 shows and Ive got a full supp sponsorship if I need something I call him and he has it. He takes a genuine intrest in me as a person. The guy is a quality guy the company is a quality company with quality products. Tell everyone u know to use these products you won't be disappointed at all. I believe in the products and the company. Dave took a chance on me and he has my total loyalty. If u ever meet him you will see what I mean he takes a genuine interest in you as a person and the man knows supplements. TAke it easy and train hard

Thanks for the good words John, we'll continue supporting you, and come next year's Elite, you're gonna take the open class. :beerbang:

However, it was DEREK Poundstone I asked you about, Derek Poundstone is the name we were looking for there LOL.

I forgive you though, between the contest prep diet, the motorcycle crash, and the severe knee swelling, I'm sure you were preoccupied with other things at the time LOL.

Nuckin Futs
12-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Just because someone is using his first post to say something positive about a company doesn't mean the company put him up to it.

I admit that I think quite highly of myself, but not so much that I'd pay someone to post nice stuff about me. I'm not quite that diseased :)

I can't speak as to the events in his personal life, but I can say for certain that as for the events on my end of things, he's 100% accurate. I did drop the ball on sending him what I promised in a timely manner, I did apologize to him, and I did overnight him some product and a tshirt. He liked the product and posted about it. It's not so far fetched a scenario is it? :no:

First and ONLY POST.. Yep, looks totally legit to me!

Against The Grain
12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Sorry that i am not a regular contributor to the forums. I mostly browse and read. Never the less, thank you again Dave!

big.poppa.pump
12-20-2009, 12:22 PM

I can't comment on this unless its moved to the pit

DJTree
12-20-2009, 04:18 PM
First and ONLY POST.. Yep, looks totally legit to me!

Good, I'm glad we're in agreement.

DJTree
12-20-2009, 04:24 PM
I can't comment on this unless its moved to the pit

You're entitled to your opinion of course. But the true fact is that he emailed me directly, asked about how to order tshirts, I sent him one and some of our products, and he posted.

I expect honesty from people, and that expectation starts with ME. I'll always be honest, whether in person or online. I'm not going to lie to anyone or bullshit anyone.

If you had asked, I would've done the same for you. Hell, I still would. However, I must ask that if you like our products, keep it to yourself. God knows what people would say if you posted that you like Brutal Alchemy too! :yep: