PDA

View Full Version : Synthol Elbow Swelling Need help

Skc21yz
03-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi Dave - I have a question for you. I've been shooting Synthol both biceps and triceps for 5 days now. I've been using 25 x 1" and also 27 x 1/2" in the small area of the tricep.

My left elbow has gotten real stiff and has turned red and it seems like there is fluid in it. I wondered if it was trauma from all the injections but I went ahead started taking antibiotics just in case. Have you had anyone with similar problems? I take great caution in keeping things very sterile. I've attached 3 pictures.

Thanks Skc21yz

esplendido
03-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Bro, I'm sure you're muscular, but you don't look like you're at a muscular level to start synthol! I would think that protocol would begin after 7-10 years of serious training and having hit your genetic potential in a given muscle. Spend the $$$ on some good AAS and GH and then consider synthol after getting beat in a show because a particular body part was lacking up against the rest of your body.

Random Letters
03-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Bro, I'm sure you're muscular, but you don't look like you're at a muscular level to start synthol!

You are being too polite! From what I can see in his pics he's got an arm like a 12 year old Asian girl and he's hitting it with synthol...

OP, the 27g 0.5" pin is likely not getting the SEO deep enough. Stop using it. You are years away from being ready for it.

Skc21yz
03-03-2009, 03:03 PM
My wife was trying to just get the elbow in the picture, I have won Mr WVa, Jr Mr Southeast, Mr Tri State, I don't need to go on. I compete as a Light Heavy. No need to be a ASS!!!!!!!!. I just needed to Know if this has happen to anyone else.

Zetawill
03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Even with your accomplishments, you need to build up more before using synthol. If you've got enough muscle tissue you more than likely will have less problems.

I'm not trying to be negative, but you've got a lot more growth to do before syntholing up.

BigJD69
03-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Will someone just answer the guy instead of making fun of his physique! I am curious as well if that is a reaction

SallyAnne
03-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi Dave - I have a question for you. I've been shooting Synthol both biceps and triceps for 5 days now. I've been using 25 x 1" and also 27 x 1/2" in the small area of the tricep.

My left elbow has gotten real stiff and has turned red and it seems like there is fluid in it. I wondered if it was trauma from all the injections but I went ahead started taking antibiotics just in case. Have you had anyone with similar problems? I take great caution in keeping things very sterile. I've attached 3 pictures.

Thanks Skc21yz

From the pictures, I'm going to guess that you have an infection.

The problem I see with you injecting synthol at this point is that you're not lean enough to see where all your veins are or to accurately gauge where you need the enhancement from synthol.

I think you should stop the synthol injections and drop some body fat first - and I agree with esplendido that you should build some more muscle.

Zetawill
03-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Will someone just answer the guy instead of making fun of his physique! I am curious as well if that is a reaction

sry ....SallyAnne is right probably an infection. You'll know after using antibiotics for 7 days.
It could be a reaction depending on what all was in the synthol mix he was using. If you didn't make it, it could be anything unless you can guarantee the source. Although if you are doing both bi's you'd have an equal reaction on both sides.

If you keep everything sterile you might have a bad batch.

We weren't making fun of his physique (well, I wasn't), just most guys want to jump to the easy way without doing hard work, that's when you have stuff like this happen. He obviously puts in training otherwise he wouldn't have won the shows he said he won, but it's still a little early for synthol.

maxititer
03-03-2009, 11:11 PM
have you injected synthol before, if yes, did you see anything like that happens before?

have you been sick for last 2-3 weeks, before starting synthol.

this condition looks like erythema, caused by hypersensitivity reaction to some of synthol's ingredients. Difference between infection and erythema can be detected by checking skin temperature in red area and adjoining not affected by inflammation areas. Just place your hand on unaffected area and on that area which is red and see if is red area more hot. If skin temperature in those areas are the same then you may no need antibiotics. take loratidin 10mg 3x day and ibuprofen 400mg 2x day for 5 days.
Once you will start loratidin that condition should improve very fast in 1-2 days, if that will not happens you may need to go to see some doctor, dermatologist would be better.

Bigmorgs
03-04-2009, 01:56 AM
have you injected synthol before, if yes, did you see anything like that happens before?

this condition looks like erythema, caused by hypersensitivity reaction to some of synthol's ingredients. Difference between infection and erythema can be detected by checking skin temperature in red area and adjoining not affected by inflammation areas. Just place your hand on unaffected area and on that area which is red and see if is red area more hot. If skin temperature in those areas are the same then you may no need antibiotics. take loratidin 10mg 3x day and ibuprofen 400mg 2x day for 5 days.
Once you will start loratidin that condition should improve very fast in 1-2 days, if that will not happens you may need to go to see some doctor, dermatologist would be better.

WOW great post...........

Skc21yz
03-04-2009, 11:55 AM

Thank you very much,
No I had not tried synthol before. All body parts grow just fine, except arms I just wanted to fill out the arms a inch or so. I just had surgery in November on my wrist and upper forearm to untrap some nerves. So I let my bobyfat go up to 12.5% and was going to try synthol to see if my arms would finally grow. They have been stuck at 18' for years. I'am 47 have competed since I was a teen. I get real cut up but Iam more of a Frank Zane type.
Yes the area that was red was hot to touch. But the injection site was not hot or sore to touch. It was just down by my elbow It has got better after the start of antibiotics. My bicep area has been fine. I think using the 27X1/2' pin I was using on the sides of the triceps was not deep enough. I was using 25x1' in upper back Triceps and Biceps. Maybe doing the whole arm at one time was to much. I was doing 1cc in each tricep head and and 1cc in both bicep heads total of 5cc each arm. I was on the 5th day out of 30 when this happend. I was using Pump N pose brand.

maxititer
03-04-2009, 12:30 PM
I heard good reports regarding use of PGE1 for local enhancement for small muscles groups. If synthol will not work for you, maybe that can be a second option. Hope you will be well soon.