PDA

View Full Version : whose your favourite

dublin-lifter
12-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Right seeing as this metrosexual thing seems to be getting more popular by the day,I was wondering could you girls give me some feed back just out of curiosity
what type of guy do you usually like would it be a metrosexual or more of a mans man or even a happy medium

tammyp
12-12-2009, 04:04 PM
i like a guy that pays attention to te details without being over the top. a happy medium.

ActionTan
12-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Rough and ready!

BadAssBarbie
12-13-2009, 09:17 PM
happy medium

GirlyMuscle
12-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Define man's man.

dublin-lifter
12-14-2009, 11:03 AM
ha cool good feedback i don't really get this whole metrosexual thing , like there is nothing wrong with looking after yourself but when it takes you longer then your girlfriend to get ready for a night out there's definitely something wrong there lol.

Skeletor
12-14-2009, 12:22 PM
It dosen't matter what a woman likes, if I desire her Ill take her!!!

dublin-lifter
12-14-2009, 12:43 PM
It dosen't matter what a woman likes, if I desire her Ill take her!!!

lol

Pink!ron
12-20-2009, 09:42 PM
i like a happy medium too....by bf looks like the worlds most vicious person when hes in the gym, and has callouses from heavy lifting to no end...but goes home and cuts his own hair, puts highlights in his hair, and even paints my nails and does my cuticles! plus, hes a great dresser and knows how to match...thats a happy medium :)

fitbody
12-28-2009, 11:09 AM
mans man !!!!!!!!!
strong mind & body, confident, tough, muscular beast that knows how to build things with a high sex drive
that knows how to treat a woman like a queen!

FlexGymRachael
12-28-2009, 02:16 PM
mans man !!!!!!!!!
strong mind & body, confident, tough, muscular beast that knows how to build things with a high sex drive
that knows how to treat a woman like a queen!

I totally agree- they just have to be groomed, lol. I am not too into the whole rugged facial hair thing. :dunno:

1-ad
12-28-2009, 02:33 PM
mans man !!!!!!!!!strong mind & body, confident, tough, muscular beast that knows how to build things with a high sex drive that knows how to treat a woman like a queen!

"Man's man".

Well a lot of us guys look at you girls and you know what we think ?

Do you want to know ? We think what the hell is that girl doing with that guy? And we think it all the time. Sometimes it's so pronounced it just gets silly.

"Confidence" is an interesting thing. It's actually easy to be confident if you are not very clever to begin with and don't think a lot. It's very easy to be confident. It's when you are much more smart, and much cognizant that a strong mind really comes into play.

Of course two grams of Test a week helps with 'confidence'. There's your 'confidence'.

"muscular beast that knows how to build things with a high sex drive that knows how to treat a woman like a queen!"

That's me.

FlexGymRachael
12-28-2009, 02:47 PM
"Man's man".

Well a lot of us guys look at you girls and you know what we think ?

Do you want to know ? We think what the hell is that girl doing with that guy? And we think it all the time. Sometimes it's so pronounced it just gets silly.

"Confidence" is an interesting thing. It's actually easy to be confident if you are not very clever to begin with and don't think a lot. It's very easy to be confident. It's when you are much more smart, and much cognizant that a strong mind really comes into play.

Of course two grams of Test a week helps with 'confidence'. There's your 'confidence'.

"muscular beast that knows how to build things with a high sex drive that knows how to treat a woman like a queen!"

That's me.

Women always have their "dream guy" ... I think most of us just settle for Mr. Right Now, which is probably why you ask yourself "what is she doing with him".

On the confindence issue- 2 grams a week may equate to more arrogance than confidence. :yep:

Toniann
12-28-2009, 02:49 PM
No offense but it seems like women want a certain type of man but settle for something quite different. Every summer my I go to the beach and I see beautiful women with guys that are some-what unattractive, now granted maybe some women like the short guy with the hairy beer gut that extends past his chest. But it seems like more times than not women will settle for something other than what they initially set out for.
I found my man when we were both young and I set out to find a guy who was at least 6' tall and large frame, that was my starting point, from there I made him go to school and get an education, after that was done I focused on his physique and made him into the 250 pound ripped man that I desired. Granted I do need to shave him but it could be worse.
That's the way I see it in my mind even though he will say something different.

barbellbarbie
12-28-2009, 02:52 PM
big, strong, insanely muscular, MAN.. confident, secure, mentally stable, kinky sex fiend, not an asshole, funny, intelligent and educated

ya i know i dont want much do i :D

1-ad
12-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Women always have their "dream guy" ... I think most of us just settle for Mr. Right Now, which is probably why you ask yourself "what is she doing with him".

Hi. We ask it because we see one or more major discrepancies and disconnects that are simply explainable in flattering terms, and that are often to do with one or both parties not knowing what they are actually like. And we are not simply talking about looks which people get confused over as well. We accept that there is more than what we can see in a relationship, but we also see the result which is not happy. If that's even Mr. Right Now then we do wonder...

The answer to the riddle 'What is that girl doing with that guy' may seem profoundly different depending on whether you ask men or women because there are different needs, but I think it comes down to a similar issue.