PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to be the first to start up their journal???

IslandGirl
02-10-2009, 12:34 PM
This is great! Thanks for adding this!

Angela123
02-10-2009, 12:37 PM
right! come on ladies...i know plenty of you are prepping right now. dont make me have to start one a boring off season journal.

IslandGirl
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
right! come on ladies...i know plenty of you are prepping right now. dont make me have to start one a boring off season journal.

Boring? Never from you girl!!!

SBT
02-10-2009, 12:41 PM

Oh puhhhlease!!

You always have FUN journals!! :D

Angela123
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
please...not lately. it will be full of me talking about how depressed i am because im the biggest fattie ive ever been and how i keep messing up my diet. then again..my journals always talk about my binges..so nothing much has changed.

Heather Grace
02-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm in!!! - Oh but I'm new at this!!! What do I need to do? LOL!:confused:

IslandGirl
02-10-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm in!!! - Oh but I'm new at this!!! What do I need to do? LOL!:confused:

Hi Heather. That would be great girl!

Just click on New Thread and title your journal. Then start posting.

How is your training going btw? Oh, well, I guess I can ask you that when you start up your journal!

IslandGirl
02-10-2009, 01:36 PM
please...not lately. it will be full of me talking about how depressed i am because im the biggest fattie ive ever been and how i keep messing up my diet. then again..my journals always talk about my binges..so nothing much has changed.

What are you weighing now? I don't think you are a fattie.

Angela123
02-10-2009, 05:25 PM
What are you weighing now? I don't think you are a fattie.

im thinking, with fluctuattion, between 147-150. even pj told me im holding about 7 lbs too much, after i emailed him progress pix. though he did say i just look bloated, not fat.

i did good sunday...yesterday i ate lots fruit and used, drum roll... "oh my gosh, scandal," actual "real sugar" on my strawberries lol. and that is not going to cut it for me. i cannot lose weight when im eating lots of fruit, esp dipped in sugar. so once again...today is a fresh start lol.

shit...maybe i will start a journal. ill feel like a loser talking about my mess ups everyday. maybe the journal will stop me from eating lol.

Heather Grace
02-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks Tracy- I'll get on it tonight!

Training is going great!... 3 weeks and 3 days more :)))))

Heather Grace
02-10-2009, 05:30 PM
OOPS.... 3 weeks and 2 days! :D

IslandGirl
02-12-2009, 01:19 AM
im thinking, with fluctuattion, between 147-150. even pj told me im holding about 7 lbs too much, after i emailed him progress pix. though he did say i just look bloated, not fat.

i did good sunday...yesterday i ate lots fruit and used, drum roll... "oh my gosh, scandal," actual "real sugar" on my strawberries lol. and that is not going to cut it for me. i cannot lose weight when im eating lots of fruit, esp dipped in sugar. so once again...today is a fresh start lol.

shit...maybe i will start a journal. ill feel like a loser talking about my mess ups everyday. maybe the journal will stop me from eating lol.

strawberries and real sugar? Seriously? lol What happened to the norm, chocolate covered strawberries???

I guess I need to see current pics to give you an assessment. ;)

IslandGirl
02-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Thanks Tracy- I'll get on it tonight!

Training is going great!... 3 weeks and 3 days more :)))))

OOPS.... 3 weeks and 2 days! :D

Sweeeeet! You're doing the Arnold! I'm excited to see you get back on stage again. It's been awhile!

Are you still training at that 24 hour fit? I really like that gym, but it was quite expensive. Maybe we'll look back into it in a couple of months. We are needing a change from our current gym...been at this gym for 7 years now.

Looking forward to your journal!