PDA

View Full Version : Master's Challenge Update

buckimscl
12-16-2009, 02:15 AM
Just wanted to give the MC competitors an update. The Master's Challenge will be judged by Dave Palumbo and John Romano. There will be video recorded and posted at a later date. Posing trunks are recommended. If you have any more questions ask them here or PM me.
Buckimscl

AnglicanBeachParty
12-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Just wanted to give the MC competitors an update. The Master's Challenge will be judged by Dave Palumbo and John Romano. There will be video recorded and posted at a later date. Posing trunks are recommended. If you have any more questions ask them here or PM me.
Buckimscl

Sweet!

I can almost hear the stopwatch ticking as it begins to count down our "15 minutes of fame."

Baldiewonkanobi
12-16-2009, 07:05 AM
I would give my left one to come sit in the peanut gallery and witness this. With the L.A.Expo dropping the Ironman, my new distaste for Bodybuilding shows (unless I am on stage), its gonna be a long time draught until my July 4th return. There is still a tiny hope that I can show up at the last min. and sleep in the airport.

So what I am saying is that I expect all to be shaved down like a babys butt, tanned like a BB magazine cover, and vascular like a photo shopped and airbrushed MetRX model.

Baldie

bodyhard
12-16-2009, 11:15 AM
This is going to be interesting I wonder how many would actually show. Nevertheless I am looking forward to this little event. So I will be there as a spectator

AnglicanBeachParty
12-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Bucki,

How many competitors do we have signed up for this? :confused:

buckimscl
12-16-2009, 03:16 PM
We currently have 6 competitors. ABP, Gman, BDD, FBG, Matt and myself.

buckimscl
12-16-2009, 03:17 PM
This is going to be interesting I wonder how many would actually show. Nevertheless I am looking forward to this little event. So I will be there as a spectator
Brah, I hope everyone shows. This is about improving and showing that the old guys can still do it!

bodyhard
12-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Brah, I hope everyone shows. This is about improving and showing that the old guys can still do it!

Would be nice if they all show, but I have to disagree with the "old guys can still do it" statement. I believe bodybuilding, unlike any other sport, you get better with age.

Ninja Loco
12-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Me too.