PDA

View Full Version : First PH Cycle Question

CichirelloMagnet
03-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Taking a mild PH cycle, 4 weeks only, and looking for a mild cutting compound. Anyone have recommendations? I am in the process of getting the novice user PCT that is recommended above.

Cheers for the help.

Cich

BarbellBeast
03-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Taking a mild PH cycle, 4 weeks only, and looking for a mild cutting compound. Anyone have recommendations? I am in the process of getting the novice user PCT that is recommended above.

Cheers for the help.

Cich

Clenbuterol would be first choice. Maybe WinZtrol or Furazadrol. The two popular mild compounds are H-drol and Epistane, which if your diet is right you should drop some fat anyway.

DaPulse
03-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Clen or an EC stack would be good. Most PH's & DS are 5aReduce so they do not convert to estrogen, with that said I like Superdrol at 20mg ED to keep my strength up on a cut, and the EC helps keep energy high.

JustLuke
03-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Clen or an EC stack would be good. Most PH's & DS are 5aReduce so they do not convert to estrogen, with that said I like Superdrol at 20mg ED to keep my strength up on a cut, and the EC helps keep energy high.
Superdrol would be a little rough for a first timer. actually super would be a little rough for an any timer. I don't see much benefit from using it from a bodybuilding view. It seems more like a powerlifter would benefit from the gains it exhibits.

I like the though of a first timer using something like halodrol, the gains you get from it are extreme and from my view they are fairly easily maintained. I don't really like saying something like winni or furaza as a first because they seem overly weak, and it seems like a waste of your "golden cycle".

first things first you need to have a solid training and nutrition background before I would ever consider turning to the dark side. you will be happier that you did.

CichirelloMagnet
03-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Being as it's my first cycle, should I pre-load anything? Liver support, or prostate support?

Anthony
03-05-2009, 12:39 PM
For a first cutting PH, I'd reccomend the halodrol-50 compound (CDMA). I reccomend h-drol from fast action pharma or competitive edge labs.

No need to preload for this light stuff

CichirelloMagnet
03-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Hey Anthony,

I think I may be misunderstanding your post. Are you recommending H-drol for cutting as well, or just H-drol from those companies?

Anthony
03-05-2009, 05:38 PM
H-drol for cutting

DaPulse
03-05-2009, 05:48 PM
H-Drol is mild and very user friendly, but their is no such thing as a steroid that will cut fat. Your diet and cardio are what cut fat so keep that in mind. You should post your diet and training if you want to get the best response. On a personal note I like Superdrol because on a cut it helps maintain strength when I am in a sever calorie deficiency. I also experience next to no sides on any PH or DS, M1T was the only one that was problematic in that area. William Lywedell even recommends D-Bol with an AI for cutting to keep your strength up.

BarbellBeast
03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
H-Drol is mild and very user friendly, but their is no such thing as a steroid that will cut fat. Your diet and cardio are what cut fat so keep that in mind. You should post your diet and training if you want to get the best response. On a personal note I like Superdrol because on a cut it helps maintain strength when I am in a sever calorie deficiency. I also experience next to no sides on any PH or DS, M1T was the only one that was problematic in that area. William Lywedell even recommends D-Bol with an AI for cutting to keep your strength up.

Anavar maybe?

I'd be afraid of going hypoglycemic.

CichirelloMagnet
03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the responses.

I'm 200lbs, about 18% bf.

I'm following the Palumbo diet for a 200lb male, and doing DC Training during the cut. I figure the low volume would work well with the cut.

Outside of the vitamins and EFA's, I'm not taking any supps right now. Looks like I'll do h-drol with the PCT recommended in the above sticky.

CichirelloMagnet
03-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Here's what I'm thinking for the cycle:

h-drol: Week 1: 25 mg
Week 2: 25 mg
Week 3: 50 mg
Week 4: 50 mg

pct: 6-OXO: 300mg/300mg/200mg/100mg
Blue-up
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Mono

Palumbo Diet for cut. 200lb male.
DC Training.
Palumbo style cardio.

Anthony
03-05-2009, 09:40 PM
That is a very light cycle with overkill PCT. At least use 50 mg/day and I'd just use the 6-oxo.

Are you just doing a 4 week diet? As early posters said, ECA or clen would help, especially for a short diet.

Last, since you are higher BF you may want to cut down a bit on Dave's 200 lbs plan, just use 1 or 1.5 tbsp of PNB.

DaPulse
03-06-2009, 10:59 AM

Blue-up
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Mono

DC Training.
Palumbo style cardio.

That does is extremly low, 50mg is the min for H-Drol. I love DC training and highly recomend using MCT or Coconut Oil in your pre WO shake instead of Nat PB. It will give you the energy you need to keep the intensity high. You might find the weight lose challenging on the 200lb diet, and if it is you should try the 175lb natty dirt of Dave's. This diet worked wonders for of my trainiees as he was dieting for his first competition. He did it for 12weeks and went for 204lbs to a shreded 176lbs. Good luck with your cut and never give up.

DaPulse
03-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Anavar maybe?

I'd be afraid of going hypoglycemic.

No AAS can increase fat loss, it is not in their mode of action. Their are indirect ways that AAS can increase fat loss, exp.. increased muscle mass which in return allows your body to burn more calories. Drugs like Tren, Winny will not cause water retention and will give you a harder look and feel to your muscle, but they do not burn fat them self or increase your metabolism. Clen, T3, DNP will increase fat loss.

How would SD and a calorie deficiency cause you to have low blood sugar?

Zetawill
03-06-2009, 01:10 PM

Cheers for the help.

Cich

Obviously you are wanting to stay cheap and legal....so use a combo of 6-oxo for 6 weeks combined with Tribulus (Saponins at a minimum of 45% or higher).
You should get great results on this and cut any estrogen. PM me if you have anymore questions. I sale a lot of PH's out of my store and have lots of experience working with guys on this.

BarbellBeast
03-07-2009, 09:51 AM
No AAS can increase fat loss, it is not in their mode of action. Their are indirect ways that AAS can increase fat loss, exp.. increased muscle mass which in return allows your body to burn more calories. Drugs like Tren, Winny will not cause water retention and will give you a harder look and feel to your muscle, but they do not burn fat them self or increase your metabolism. Clen, T3, DNP will increase fat loss.
Another indirect action is to upregulate beta receptors. I don't think the guy said which compounds will directly burn off my love handles, so I think the indirect actions you and I both mentioned should be considered.

How would SD and a calorie deficiency cause you to have low blood sugar?
Do a simple google search of superdrol and hypoglycemia and you'll find plenty of cases. Superdrol loves them carbs!:D

:D:mad::(

kratos47
04-06-2009, 01:55 AM
yeah i would say go with the h-drol. i would never even use the stronger prohormones. there pointless in my opinion. if your gonna use stuff like m-drol just take real steroids. better results/less sides. most prohromones are just shitty oral steroids with worse side effects then real steroids. so yeah just go with the h-drol haha

LukeM69
04-06-2009, 09:01 AM
H-drol great compound, nice and clean. Havoc & P-Plex save for 2nd cycle.

J2jud
04-08-2009, 12:59 PM

Blue-up
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Mono

DC Training.
Palumbo style cardio.

I would recommend that you do the following cycle. I make everything in general suggestions to be of minimal use as far as the dosages of prohormones and designer steroid cycles.

week1 - 50mg
week2 - 50-75mg
week3 - 75mg
week4 - 75mg
week5 - 75mg

PCT can go as planned, but I would throw out the Lean Xtreme until after PCT or use it during your cycle.

LAGear
04-27-2009, 02:26 PM

Blue-up
Lean Xtreme
Creatine MonoThat is a very light cycle with overkill PCT. At least use 50 mg/day and I'd just use the 6-oxo.

Are you just doing a 4 week diet? As early posters said, ECA or clen would help, especially for a short diet.

Last, since you are higher BF you may want to cut down a bit on Dave's 200 lbs plan, just use 1 or 1.5 tbsp of PNB.
Agree that cycle is very light. Possibly to the point of being pointless. However, why do you think it's overkill on PCT? What would you cut out?

I'm running my first h-drol cycle (50/50/75/75/75) and for PCT was planning an a cort blocker, test booster, AI, SERM and PCS. Which is an even more complete PCT than OP.

Not sure exactly what I'm going to do about the AI (6-oxo) and SERM (torem). I have them in hand but haven't settled on the exact protocol. So may different freaking opinions about this it drives me nuts.

Can anyone make a recommendation on what to do with the SERM / AI and actually explain your reasoning instead of just telling me what to do (a common thing on other sites - people just tell you what you should do without explaining).

Thanks in advance for any help.

BarbellBeast
04-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Agree that cycle is very light. Possibly to the point of being pointless. However, why do you think it's overkill on PCT? What would you cut out?

I'm running my first h-drol cycle (50/50/75/75/75) and for PCT was planning an a cort blocker, test booster, AI, SERM and PCS. Which is an even more complete PCT than OP.

Not sure exactly what I'm going to do about the AI (6-oxo) and SERM (torem). I have them in hand but haven't settled on the exact protocol. So may different freaking opinions about this it drives me nuts.

Can anyone make a recommendation on what to do with the SERM / AI and actually explain your reasoning instead of just telling me what to do (a common thing on other sites - people just tell you what you should do without explaining).

Thanks in advance for any help.

H-drol is mild enough on the endocrine system that it doesn't shut you down to the degree that you would need a SERM. Save the Torem for a PPlex or Mdrol cycle and run the 6oxo for H-drol.

LAGear
04-28-2009, 03:32 PM
H-drol is mild enough on the endocrine system that it doesn't shut you down to the degree that you would need a SERM. Save the Torem for a PPlex or Mdrol cycle and run the 6oxo for H-drol.
OP didn't have a SERM and you thought it was overkill.

OP isn't using a SERM and another user still thought it was overkill. Is it overkill? I ask because I'm planning a nearly identical PCT with the possible addition of SERM (which I am leaning against using right now).

Here's what OP said he was using, is it really overkill for hdrol?
6-OXO: 300mg/300mg/200mg/100mg
Blue-up
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Mono

I'm using Diesel Test Hardcore instead of Blue Up and adding AI's PCS.

J2jud
04-29-2009, 11:03 PM
OP didn't have a SERM and you thought it was overkill.

OP isn't using a SERM and another user still thought it was overkill. Is it overkill? I ask because I'm planning a nearly identical PCT with the possible addition of SERM (which I am leaning against using right now).

Here's what OP said he was using, is it really overkill for hdrol?
6-OXO: 300mg/300mg/200mg/100mg
Blue-up
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Mono

I'm using Diesel Test Hardcore instead of Blue Up and adding AI's PCS.

I never skimp out on any cycle. Sure you'll recover from the cycle, but the question is, do you want to recover quickly or recover at a moderate pace? If you want sure fire E2 and T establishment, I highly suggest you use either Clomid or Nolva.... or you can just use an AI.

LAGear
04-30-2009, 03:46 PM
PCT can go as planned, but I would throw out the Lean Xtreme until after PCT or use it during your cycle.
You know, figuring out what to do with Lean Xtreme is more frustrating than deciding whether or not to use a SERM. At least I understand the pros/cons of SERM and AI usage.

As far as cort control, I've heard people say it's a waste to use on cycle with halo. I've seen people recommend using it starting with day one of PCT. I've heard people recommending you start it in week two or three of PCT. You say either on cycle or after PCT. The recommendations are all over the map and NOBODY ever gives a reason for their opinion.

Would you (or ANYONE else) mind explaining why you'd take cort control during a halo cycle or after completion of PCT?

What would be the downside of starting it at the beginning or PCT or 1-2 weeks in?

I just can't seem to figure this out. Opinions are all over the map. I guess I'd like to understand the reasons people have for their opinions so I can make an educated decision for myself. So frustrating...

HELP!