PDA

View Full Version : Ben White

way too
03-03-2009, 09:04 PM
This dude has to be the most annoying person I've ever heard speak.
Discuss.

BoneBz
03-03-2009, 09:25 PM
I thought he was funny as a mother fucker dude.

Random Letters
03-03-2009, 09:43 PM
I liked him. He reminded me of someone, but I can't place who.

thachozenonebx
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Discuss.

i disagree

way too
03-03-2009, 10:21 PM
OK. Positive atmosphere here, I get it.
But homie did sound like he was drunk. And did talk some bullshit.

AVBG
03-03-2009, 10:52 PM
I thought he was a good guest, very funny and didn't take himself too seriously.

APK
03-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Thought he was a fucking good ass guest. I think the fact that he is cocky as hell gets to you.

way too
03-04-2009, 01:11 AM
It was the loud slurry speech I found annoying.Comes from years as a bouncer I guess.

jjorr
03-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Ben definitely had me laughing out loud........funny shit!

way too
03-04-2009, 04:53 AM
Granted I'm on 100mgs of Anadrol and been a little easily annoyed lately,:D

way too
03-04-2009, 04:57 AM
Thought he was a fucking good ass guest. I think the fact that he is cocky as hell gets to you.
Kid don't say shit to me with your gay little avatar. Why would you use a pic of yourself in jeans and a golf shirt on a chemical bodybuilding message board? And are you hugging your mom? You probably love 'cocky' men.

BoneBz
03-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Why would you use a pic of yourself in jeans and a golf shirt on a chemical bodybuilding message board?

This ain't the chemical section. Try again!:D

way too
03-04-2009, 07:11 PM
True, but it is 'R-X' muscle ;)

big.poppa.pump
03-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I thought the dude was funny as shit

matt1005
03-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Kid don't say shit to me with your gay little avatar. Why would you use a pic of yourself in jeans and a golf shirt on a chemical bodybuilding message board? And are you hugging your mom? You probably love 'cocky' men.
What did he say to you?

way too
03-05-2009, 04:03 AM
What did he say to you?
I forget now, but it was some kind of gay pickup line or something.
Luckily It's been deleted.

way too
03-05-2009, 04:14 AM
OMG that chicks arm is soo much bigger than yours.
And she's a FITNESS chick! aaaa-hahaha

knine110
03-12-2009, 08:27 PM

You really didn't just post this with a pic of Steve Gluteman as your Avi did you...........that my friend is IRONY to the fullest.

Tre
03-13-2009, 07:47 PM
I think the fact that he is cocky as hell gets to you.

If you're cocky and good, then yeah, you can be funny.

But if you're cocky and you suck, you just come off as pathetic.

Ya?

anthony1992
03-13-2009, 08:21 PM
I think he was a good guest on HMR

matt1005
03-13-2009, 10:18 PM
I think he was a good guest on HMR
I thought so too. I think he was entertaining.

danger
03-14-2009, 04:08 AM
I think Ben White was a good guest to have on the show, he had been in hiding for awhile now.

SonOfPluto
03-14-2009, 02:49 PM
It was the loud slurry speech I found annoying.Comes from years as a bouncer I guess.

How would the fact that you worked for years as a bouncer effect your perception of his speech?

SonOfPluto
03-14-2009, 02:53 PM

So what's with this fascination you have of his avatar?

MichaelWayne
03-14-2009, 03:03 PM
ban this gimmick

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
03-14-2009, 05:17 PM
this dude has to be the most annoying person i've ever heard speak.
Discuss.
stfu

way too
03-15-2009, 09:58 PM
If you're cocky and good, then yeah, you can be funny.

But if you're cocky and you suck, you just come off as pathetic.

Ya?
That was kind of my point.

way too
03-15-2009, 10:00 PM
ban this gimmick
Ban me? For saying I found a guest on the show annoying?
Thats not an attack, its an opinion. If so many of you disagree, why post in my thread? Why not show your disaproval by ignoring it?

way too
03-15-2009, 10:01 PM
stfu
Very clever reply. Now go rest that big brain.

way too
03-15-2009, 10:12 PM
How would the fact that you worked for years as a bouncer effect your perception of his speech?
Seriously, if your not Ben, get a life right now.

Masster
03-16-2009, 12:00 AM

What the fuck is the matter with you? Your attitude is ridiculous. No one is possibly impressed with it, or your dosage of drol for that matter.

way too
03-16-2009, 03:57 AM
What the fuck is the matter with you? Your attitude is ridiculous. No one is possibly impressed with it, or your dosage of drol for that matter.
bandwagon anyone?

MichaelWayne
03-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Not saying you should go away based on the opinion about Ben, saying you should go away because you should. Better yet, post in the PIT, thats where this belongs if you want to attack people that disagree with you.

You had an opinion--someone post an opinion--you bash the opinion that isn't yours

TO THE PITS!

sturrific
03-16-2009, 06:18 PM

THIS DUDES A JOKE...He claims to still be retired!!

way too
03-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Not saying you should go away based on the opinion about Ben, saying you should go away because you should. Better yet, post in the PIT, thats where this belongs if you want to attack people that disagree with you.

You had an opinion--someone post an opinion--you bash the opinion that isn't yours

TO THE PITS!
Who made it your job to moderate this board? Get a life man. Just ignor things you don't like.

way too
03-17-2009, 01:14 AM

THIS DUDES A JOKE...He claims to still be retired!!
Didn't he say in the interview that he didn't know he was retired, but the magazines all said he retired, so he did? Or something like that?

thepump
03-18-2009, 06:03 PM
the show is always a kick.

MichaelWayne
03-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Who made it your job to moderate this board? Get a life man. Just ignor things you don't like.

Now that you no longer have the pic of Blechman...I see you aren't a trolling MD bastard, sorry to say you should be banned. Agree with everyone having an opinion and you are entitled to that. Just with the string of MD gimmicks popping up with 5 posts and starting shit, it was only natural to give you a bum wrap.

peace

way too
03-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Now that you no longer have the pic of Blechman...I see you aren't a trolling MD bastard, sorry to say you should be banned. Agree with everyone having an opinion and you are entitled to that. Just with the string of MD gimmicks popping up with 5 posts and starting shit, it was only natural to give you a bum wrap.

peace
Cool bro. See you around the board.

way too
03-18-2009, 09:04 PM
For the record, I guess I was being kinda negative. I had just got through listening to the interview and was like wtf? So I posted to see if anyone thought the same thing as me when they listened. Probably should've worded it differently. But then it was hands across america for Ben White in my thread,lol, so I got a little defensive. I'm sure Ben's an ok guy, probably alot of fun. Just bad at self promoting:D

thachozenonebx
03-22-2009, 02:47 PM
For the record, I guess I was being kinda negative. I had just got through listening to the interview and was like wtf? So I posted to see if anyone thought the same thing as me when they listened. Probably should've worded it differently. But then it was hands across america for Ben White in my thread,lol, so I got a little defensive. I'm sure Ben's an ok guy, probably alot of fun. Just bad at self promoting:D

he is bad at self promoting? than why are we talking about him?
i think he promotes himself pretty well...he gets people to pay attention to him once he speaks...whether its good or bad...we pay attention to him

Not Dorian Yates
03-22-2009, 04:23 PM
I hated his cockyness back on MD but this past show he really made me laugh. Do i think he's the strongest bodybuilder? no. But he was really entertaining and has done more with his life than i will ever do.

sturrific
03-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Ben White and Micheal Lockett = Garbage!

thachozenonebx
03-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Ben White and Micheal Lockett = Garbage!

how is Ben White garbage?
He is a new Pro..he placed a modest 6th at the NYPRO and has a very good physique. he has some work to do to make improvements but he is far from a garbage bodybuilder...

sturrific
03-22-2009, 05:50 PM
how is Ben White garbage?
He is a new Pro..he placed a modest 6th at the NYPRO and has a very good physique. he has some work to do to make improvements but he is far from a garbage bodybuilder...

\
A new PRO with GYNO and NO hope. He is a loud mouth who think he has this IFBB in the bag. If he was humble, then maybe it would be so hard. Think about ...al that shit talking lost his deal with muscletech in ONE YEAR!! Talk about from sugar to shit

thachozenonebx
03-22-2009, 05:56 PM
\
A new PRO with GYNO and NO hope. He is a loud mouth who think he has this IFBB in the bag. If he was humble, then maybe it would be so hard. Think about ...al that shit talking lost his deal with muscletech in ONE YEAR!! Talk about from sugar to shit

okay so we are qualifying the potential of a bodybuilder based on supplement contracts?

Desmond Miller has been dropped from a supplement deal
Kai Greene has been dropped b4
i THINK even Toney Freeman has been dropped before

so I guess these guys are garbage bodybuilders to

the fact is you dont like him bc he is a loudmouth. you are entitled not to LIKE him..but to say he sucks after only ONE pro show is a very premature

way too
03-23-2009, 04:54 PM
he is bad at self promoting? than why are we talking about him?
i think he promotes himself pretty well...he gets people to pay attention to him once he speaks...whether its good or bad...we pay attention to him
'We' are talking about him because I made a thread about him sounding like an idiot. I don't see much chatter about him anywhere else. Hope that helps clear things up for you.

Random Letters
03-23-2009, 07:17 PM
He made some mistakes. He thought taking on the "I'm the greatest" persona would get to where he wanted to be. He was wrong. Though it did work for a while...he was a nobody who all of a sudden had a Muscletech contract and people talking about him. The bottom fell out of it when he claimed he'd retire if he didn't make top 5 at the NY Pro. That was stupid, and it cost him dearly.

I think he learned his lesson.

He got his gyno fixed through Muscletech, and he's been humbled. He does have a good physique, so we'll have to see what happens for him at this years NY Pro.

MsGuns
03-23-2009, 07:45 PM
I think he is sooo FINE...
I saw him @ the Arnold and almost melted...smile

thachozenonebx
03-23-2009, 07:48 PM
'We' are talking about him because I made a thread about him sounding like an idiot. I don't see much chatter about him anywhere else. Hope that helps clear things up for you.

i know the start of the thread..the idea i was relaying to the mentally challenged was the reason YOU started this thread was bc he was promoting himself...not sure if your a sharp cookie but have you ever heard there is no such thing as bad publicity. No matter if you like him or hate him...he willmake people talk about him....which i believe is self promotion

i hope THAT clears it up for you

way too
03-24-2009, 05:08 PM
i know the start of the thread..the idea i was relaying to the mentally challenged was the reason YOU started this thread was bc he was promoting himself...not sure if your a sharp cookie but have you ever heard there is no such thing as bad publicity. No matter if you like him or hate him...he willmake people talk about him....which i believe is self promotion

i hope THAT clears it up for you

Huge LOL @ "I don't know if your a smart cookie":D

I read the boards all the time, nobody is talking about this guy as a threat in the pro's. He draws attention to himself by acting like a clown, anybody can do that. Attention is easy to get, just say or do something outrageous. RESPECT is something else entirely.

way too
03-24-2009, 05:11 PM
I think he is sooo FINE...
I saw him @ the Arnold and almost melted...smile
http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:0qb6_nGT2JaAXM:http://ianjenkins.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/chief1.jpg
Fuckin skank.

MrDiamondCalves
03-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Discuss.

Nah Ben White is the man! Hope Dave & John get him back on the show soon...

Admiral Johnson
04-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Hes funny as fuck Get him back on the show!

Bigboi
05-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Granted I'm on 100mgs of Anadrol and been a little easily annoyed lately,:D
Ben white is funny as hell. The problem is, you need to learn how to control your sense of humor on steroid young boy. Acting like a jackass on only 100mg of anadrol, fucking pussy.:p

MRT
05-21-2009, 10:53 AM
He was a crackup funny as hell!!

MichaelWayne
05-21-2009, 11:00 AM
He was a crackup funny as hell!!

When he started doing the Vince Goodrum voice I fucking lost it. That shit was hilarious.

jbruno7272
05-21-2009, 04:45 PM
I thought he was funny as a mother fucker dude.
I enjoyed the interview and found him to be funny as hell. Not a stereotypical hardcore dick.

Jerzian
05-21-2009, 09:26 PM
I like Ben.......he was funny!! .... except the fact that he was interrupting Dace several times, and trying to be the interviewer instead

KEVDIESEL
05-22-2009, 12:19 PM
Ben is fuckin hilarious. there's always room for characters like that on the show.