PDA

View Full Version : synthol side effects

luv2lft
03-03-2009, 11:27 PM
other than bad hygene are there any bad side effects to seo? does it clog atreries like Milos said in his interview. I know it's an oil and it does get obsorbed in the body like trans fats just didn't know if it would clog or not.

luv2lft
03-06-2009, 07:10 AM
know one?

luv2lft
03-07-2009, 03:16 PM
does this mean the oil when it gets collected it either gets back into the blood stream or gets collected in the lymph nodes? it doesn't sound like it gets burned off like fat does. What happens when a lot of the oil (foreign material) collects how does it leave the body at the end? sorry to be a pain

lymphatic system

A system of vessels in the vertebrate body, beginning in a network of exceedingly thin-walled capillaries in almost all the organs and tissues except the brain and bones. This network is drained by larger channels, mostly coursing along the veins and eventually joining to form a large vessel, the thoracic duct, which runs beside the spinal column to enter the left subclavian vein at the base of the neck. The lymph fluid originates in the tissue spaces by filtration from the blood capillaries. While in the lymphatic capillaries it is clear and watery. However, at intervals along the larger lymphatic vessels, the lymph passes through spongelike lymph nodes, where it receives great numbers of cells, the lymphocytes, and becomes turbid.
The lymph nodes of mammals vary in number, size, form, and structure in different species. The amount of connective tissue of the lymph nodes, that is, the degree of development of the capsule and trabeculae, also varies in different mammals. Other lymphoid organs include the tonsils, thymus gland, and spleen, and in certain classes and groups of animals, structures which are confined to such groups, for instance, the bursa of Fabricius in the birds, a diverticulum from the lower end of the alimentary canal. See Spleen, Thymus gland, Tonsil
The functions of the lymphatics are to remove particulate materials such as molecular proteins and bacteria from the tissues; to transport fat from the intestine to the blood; to supply the blood with lymphocytes; to remove excess fluid; also to return to the bloodstream the protein which has escaped from the blood capillaries. Basically, the composition of lymph closely resembles that of the plasma; lymph contains all of the types of protein found in plasma, but in lower concentration. The composition of lymph varies to some extent from one part of the body to another. Thus, the lymph from the liver contains more protein than that from the skin.
The lymph nodes serve as filtering-out places for foreign particles, including microorganisms, because the lymph comes into intimate contact with the many phagocytic cells of the sinusoids. These macrophages are of both the fixed and free wandering types. In addition to the phagocytic function, lymphoid tissue produces antibodies, although the actual process of antibody formation is not well understood.

Klaus Urine
03-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Fuck, dude, don't do SEOs. Why would you want fake muscle?

Swiper
03-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Fuck, dude, don't do SEOs. Why would you want fake muscle?

people who are inexperienced and don't have the knowledge, will use SEO to make a muscle appear larger with just the oil. Experienced people will use it to stretch the muscle, so it can grow true muscle fibers.

Klaus Urine
03-08-2009, 06:29 PM
people who are inexperienced and don't have the knowledge, will use SEO to make a muscle appear larger with just the oil. Experienced people will use it to stretch the muscle, so it can grow true muscle fibers.People who don't think things through repeat bro-logic ad nauseam.

Dr Pangloss
03-08-2009, 06:36 PM
People who don't think things through repeat bro-logic ad nauseam.

rofl. You tell 'em klaus.

Swiper
03-08-2009, 06:54 PM
People who don't think things through repeat bro-logic ad nauseam.

what? Explain yourself. Speak English.

luv2lft
03-13-2009, 12:19 PM
I wanted to put synthol into both bi's and tri's but I have a hell of a time doing the back of the tri's so maybe I should stick to bi's.
Anyway if I am going to do both inner and outer head of bi's should I alternate lower middle and upper or just stick to the middle area?

BigJD69
03-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Ask D.A.

SonOfPluto
03-13-2009, 01:31 PM
It makes sense to me that the best way to use synthol would be off cycle on lagging bodyparts, such as arms or calves. The logic in this is that you can stretch out the muscle with the oil for a few months or so, at which time you go on cycle. The added androgens will then help you add muscle to the places where the oil was as it slowly drains out.

almard
03-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Unless yor going to the stage you may useit, other wise it waste of money. Really dude who wan'ts fakes muscle....

-BLP-
03-22-2009, 08:09 PM
maybe fake but after 3 days it look real , it cosmetic , what better small parts or cheating , you decide

almard
03-22-2009, 08:25 PM
maybe fake but after 3 days it look real , it cosmetic , what better small parts or cheating , you decide

Will in the Competition Stage, most defe cheating.......:D