PDA

View Full Version : lurkers .....come out and post!

tammyp
12-19-2009, 08:49 AM
i know there are plenty of women on this forum that lurk and dont post....we need a bigger female community..so please start partisipating!

Or santa will skip your house this year....:p

debbiebramwell
12-19-2009, 09:33 AM
i know there are plenty of women on this forum that lurk and dont post....we need a bigger female community..so please start partisipating!

hiiii!!:hmn:

musclemilf
12-19-2009, 09:38 AM
I lurk more than I post. Mostly, because my keyboard sticks and it takes me twice as long to type a sentence. Hopefully santa will deliver a macbook next week.

SallyAnne
12-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Hello, my name is Sally and I love piña coladas and getting caught in the rain.

Wendy
12-19-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm working on posting more but I know I lurk too much...................

Maybe a new year's resolution?? :)

Catwoman
12-19-2009, 10:47 AM
I pretty much "lurk" daily and I am also working on posting more. I haven't competed since 2006 but I plan on comming back in 2010 so maybe I will have more to say. . .

Amazon Doll
12-19-2009, 12:04 PM
I've been lurking but just starting to post a bit more.

~gymdiva~
12-19-2009, 01:36 PM
heeeeyyyyyyyyyy :heythere:

tammyp
12-19-2009, 01:57 PM
yey! there everyone is!:)

theres so few of us as it is..we need to stick together and motivate each other....what place better than here?

cat
12-19-2009, 02:19 PM

Forgive me father for I have "lurked" :hmn:

sassy69
12-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Welcome all you lurkers! I hope a few more will at least come out & say hi!

freebirdmac
12-19-2009, 04:55 PM
But I post in the Masters forum :D

wildcat22
12-19-2009, 05:03 PM
I am working on it!!! Time is my biggest problem. Leave the house at 730 and get home at 730. Sometimes just want to read and not think!!!

tammyp
12-19-2009, 05:04 PM
But I post in the Masters forum :D

we let masters post here too.:p

~Maz~
12-19-2009, 05:11 PM
~I post plenty but mainly in MC or Coffee Shop, all you girls look so good it can be a little intimidating for an average weight lifter/fighter!! I admit freely though to lurking in here lots!! Will try and post in here more!!~

shankuan
12-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone :heythere:...I'm Shanique and I'm a lurkaholic!

stephaniewicked
12-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi ladies... *waves* nice to see everyone. Its def been quieter in here lately yet its funny how many more people are viewing threads in this forum. :p

tight booty
12-19-2009, 06:38 PM
Welcome lurkers! :flowers:

JackieRTP
12-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Hello from another Certified Lurker. :D

tammyp
12-20-2009, 02:55 PM
now that youve all been outted...lets see some posting:) thanks for coming out....

Ninja Loco
12-20-2009, 02:59 PM
My name is Ninja Gonzales Perez Guanajuato Zappata Veracruz Hernadez Sanches De La Mancha Von Lictenstein. I like UFC, Chess, Golf, cooking, ski diving without a parachute and underwater shark wrestling. And Im also a model.

Curt James
12-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Way to thread kill, Ninja.

:)

Uh...

(backs out of thread slowly)

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello from another Certified Lurker. :D

is the RTP for where you are in NC by chance?

lil mama
12-21-2009, 04:36 PM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/47b20s0.gif Hmm thats why he's been skipping me for the last couple of years, oh well guess that means I need to post more often that or put a BIG RED X ON THE ROOF TOP :flowers:

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/47b20s0.gif

omg love this lil dude! sally can we keep him?????

Toniann
12-21-2009, 04:52 PM
I am guilty of lurking, it's not like I don't have anything to say, it's just on the other boards I would post something and people would say "Do a search" or just not answer. So I learned not to say much unless I was dead on correct.

To give this board credit, the other boards I was talking about, I would post in the open forum cause there was no woman's section. I am trying to open up more. :)

tammyp
12-21-2009, 05:53 PM
you wont get that here....i can guess what board your talking about:)

sassy69
12-21-2009, 06:45 PM
I am guilty of lurking, it's not like I don't have anything to say, it's just on the other boards I would post something and people would say "Do a search" or just not answer. So I learned not to say much unless I was dead on correct.

To give this board credit, the other boards I was talking about, I would post in the open forum cause there was no woman's section. I am trying to open up more. :)

Not to diss the Search button, but it is a great place to start. But I think there's some great interaction here, and definitely on the women's forums!

GirlyMuscle
12-21-2009, 06:55 PM
The women's forums here are pretty protected. There is absolutely no bashing allowed. I, for one, will be on top of any BS here. No question is stupid. I don't care how many times a question gets asked because it starts new conversation and being typical women we'll go off on all sorts of tangents. So join in ladies!

sassy69
12-21-2009, 07:32 PM
The women's forums here are pretty protected. There is absolutely no bashing allowed. I, for one, will be on top of any BS here. No question is stupid. I don't care how many times a question gets asked because it starts new conversation and being typical women we'll go off on all sorts of tangents. So join in ladies!

GM layin' the smack down!

GirlyMuscle
12-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Since becoming a Mod I'm dizzy drunk with power. No one is gonna mess with my girlies! :D

sassy69
12-22-2009, 12:42 AM
since becoming a mod i'm dizzy drunk with power. No one is gonna mess with my girlies! :d

rawr!

shankuan
12-22-2009, 11:02 AM
You gotta luv it here!

You're guaranteed a laugh, a smile, an encouraging word, the truth, the ugly truth, a fudge brownie recipe...but isn't that what support is all about?!:yep:

Wendy
12-22-2009, 11:22 AM
You gotta luv it here!

You're guaranteed a laugh, a smile, an encouraging word, the truth, the ugly truth, a fudge brownie recipe...but isn't that what support is all about?!:yep:

Who said Fudge Brownies!!!?????!!:drool:

Amber-Leigh
12-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Hey I'm a lurker, I should post more it keeps me motivated.

The Prodigy
12-23-2009, 07:26 PM
I just have not done a national level show so I don't know anyone! Once I start meeting people maybe then I will feel more confident to post!

terri vona
12-23-2009, 07:41 PM
I just have not done a national level show so I don't know anyone! Once I start meeting people maybe then I will feel more confident to post!

What show's have you competed in?

GirlyMuscle
12-23-2009, 07:41 PM

Posting is how you'll meet people. I've been on these boards for two years and only competed for the first time this past November. Every show I go to I know someone from the boards. I can't even begin to list the people I know from online that I later met at a show. And when I do I feel like I've known them for years...cause I have!

Sallyanne is at the top of my wish list right now. :hmn:

sweetjane57
12-23-2009, 08:26 PM

uh...nice try woman, you have WON a National Level show!!!!! Jr. USA's is a NATIONAL LEVEL show:)

ms_moneypenny
12-23-2009, 10:58 PM
I was into posting back in the summer, but I've been busy with work. Meh...that's an excuse...I'll admit I've been lurking too.

tammyp
07-07-2010, 04:51 PM
ok..come out and introduce yourselves~!

Femphysiquefan
07-07-2010, 09:17 PM
uh...nice try woman, you have WON a National Level show!!!!! Jr. USA's is a NATIONAL LEVEL show:)

Right. Not to mention she didn't do too shabbily a job taking 2nd in a VERY tough MW class at Jr. Nationals (ANOTHER national level show) less than 4 WEEKS AGO. :yep: I guess she's just shy is all.

The Prodigy
07-07-2010, 11:34 PM
For those that don't know me.....shy...does NOT describe me! I have a really low self esteem. I blame it on the Chicago area dramatic bbing scene! I am trying to post more....really I am!!!

Pink!ron
07-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Posting is how you'll meet people. I've been on these boards for two years and only competed for the first time this past November. Every show I go to I know someone from the boards. I can't even begin to list the people I know from online that I later met at a show. And when I do I feel like I've known them for years...cause I have!

I admit, im a lurker! But i do love reading everyone responses...i like this point GM made bc im gonna start competing within the next two years, and i go to shows often bc my boyfriend competes. Its nice to have this little community here! Im going to make an effort to post more :hugme:

ninehorse
07-08-2010, 12:10 PM
I've been lurking for a little while but I just started an account today. I'm a 21 year old college student who has been training for 6 months, and I want to be a heavyweight bodybuilder and powerlifter someday. I didn't join because I didn't think I'd have anything to contribute, being so much younger and less experienced than everyone else on here. If I find something awesome, I'll definitely post more.

SallyAnne
07-08-2010, 12:28 PM
For those that don't know me.....shy...does NOT describe me! I have a really low self esteem. I blame it on the Chicago area dramatic bbing scene! I am trying to post more....really I am!!!

Leave the low self esteem in Chicago when you come to Vegas for the USA's, lady. This ----------> :pistols: = YOU on stage at the USA's. ;)

SallyAnne
07-08-2010, 12:30 PM
I admit, im a lurker! But i do love reading everyone responses...i like this point GM made bc im gonna start competing within the next two years, and i go to shows often bc my boyfriend competes. Its nice to have this little community here! Im going to make an effort to post more :hugme:

Please do!

The group of women we have on the forum are extremely supportive of each other and for those of us who live in small towns where there is NO ONE who really understands us - this is where we come to be with friends. :hugme:

SallyAnne
07-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I've been lurking for a little while but I just started an account today. I'm a 21 year old college student who has been training for 6 months, and I want to be a heavyweight bodybuilder and powerlifter someday. I didn't join because I didn't think I'd have anything to contribute, being so much younger and less experienced than everyone else on here. If I find something awesome, I'll definitely post more.

Girl - we all started where you are. There is not a single woman here who woke up one day and looked like a professional bodybuilder. lol In still don't look like one and who knows if I ever will, but the interaction with women on this forum that have the same goals makes it all worthwhile. We don't care what level you're at, we just love having a community of women who care about ans support each other.

Plus, there are hot guys on this forum. WIN/WIN. ;)

Jodie
07-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Whwere where.....I need one of these.:yep:

SallyAnne
07-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Whwere where.....I need one of these.:yep:

How are you, Jodie?! I had so much fun at Nationals because of you. :hugme:

beckgirl
07-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Guilty...guilty....guilty! I tend to lurk and read and gather info. I still haven't posted a pic for my avatar. So many perfect bodies! Maybe in the future :)

Jodie
07-08-2010, 04:34 PM
How are you, Jodie?! I had so much fun at Nationals because of you. :hugme:
We will have a blast this year too! Just no Cheesecake factory. LOL:hmn:

tammyp
07-08-2010, 05:40 PM
every where jodie is there is always fun!:)

AVBG
07-08-2010, 05:59 PM
It's great to see some of these lurkers now posting.. but c'mon I know there's more of you out there! female muscle is well appreciated here! I think female bodybuilding regardless of the class/divisions is amazing - you got a fan in me!

~Maz~
07-08-2010, 06:11 PM
~ Look away if you don't want to see a shameless plug ... NOW!! ~ :p

~ To ease you gal lurkers into RX Muscle why not try posting a little in my 'Off Topic' section for a bit?? I would love to have more women talk on everyday topics in there and just shoot the shit about anything!! Much respect will be given in there as well as repz!! ~ :yep:

Rx Off Topic - RX Muscle Forums

SallyAnne
07-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Guilty...guilty....guilty! I tend to lurk and read and gather info. I still haven't posted a pic for my avatar. So many perfect bodies! Maybe in the future :)

I remember the first forum I ever signed up at was Elite Fitness about 7 years ago. I didn't post for a long time because I was trying to learn the ropes, absorb as much info as possible and also worried about sounding stupid with my first post. lol

I still make stupid posts, btw. I just don't care anymore. :D

SallyAnne
07-08-2010, 06:17 PM
~ Look away if you don't want to see a shameless plug ... NOW!! ~ :p

~ To ease you gal lurkers into RX Muscle why not try posting a little in my 'Off Topic' section for a bit?? I would love to have more women talk on everyday topics in there and just shoot the shit about anything!! Much respect will be given in there as well as repz!! ~ :yep:

Rx Off Topic - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)

Good spamming Maz. :kiss:

~Maz~
07-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Good spamming Maz. :kiss:

~ Well other than GM and yourself posting in there, I am out numbered by men!! You women lurkers could very well save my sanity by coming and posting a female point of view ... if you don't ... well do you want my insanity on YOUR hands?? DO YA!! ~ :hypno:

AVBG
07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
I remember the first forum I ever signed up at was Elite Fitness about 7 years ago. I didn't post for a long time because I was trying to learn the ropes, absorb as much info as possible and also worried about sounding stupid with my first post. lol

I still make stupid posts, btw. I just don't care anymore. :D

I've mastered that art SallyAnne.. I am lord of the doofus

~Maz~
07-08-2010, 06:44 PM

~ Welcome you lot!! I would just like to say that it is not all about what you can contribute to RX Muscle, but what RX Muscle can help contribute to you and your efforts in this crazy world of bodybuilding/fitness and making friends, having a laugh with people who share the same interest as you!! Forget making silly posts, that's what I'M here for!! :p No one is going to make you post pics if you don't want to!! But we REALLY need to get the female numbers up on this site ... I am worried I am beginning to THINK like a man after conversing with MEN all day on these boards!! Makes me want to just jiggle my boobs a bit to remind me I'm not!! :bouncy: So again ... WELCOME!! ~ :hmn:

Jodie
07-08-2010, 09:29 PM
every where jodie is there is always fun!:)
Awee thanks Tammy. :hmn:

I am excited about nationals this year. Should be coming solo or with a bunch of girls.

The Prodigy
07-08-2010, 10:52 PM
I can't believe I am admitting this but.....RX Muscle is the first forum I have been on.......

SallyAnn......Low self esteem is hiding under my bed and not coming out until August......

Sledge
07-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Great to see a bunch of lurkers and infrequent posters coming out of the woodwork. This is a great forum you should all join in. It doesn’t need to be constructive, just babble on and talk crap like you would with your friends in the real world. Heck, start a log, post some pics, talk about what a great/crappy day you had. Occasionally there is some stuff about bodybuilding here too.

And good to see Sally giving me a mention.

oklahomeskillet
07-13-2010, 12:33 AM
I spend too much time on CNN. So many trolls, so little time. I like these types of forums better because people typically address each other like adults (I said typically), and provide support for opinions and points of view. I'm sick of being called an "elitist" because I'd rather cite my sources than call someone a "moron". OMG, I have a history degree, heaven forbid I use it!

You guys think there are problem children here? Get on a mainstream news discussion board. WOW.

In any case, I deleted my account there because it stresses me out! I'm back ;)

AVBG
07-13-2010, 12:37 AM
I spend too much time on CNN. So many trolls, so little time. I like these types of forums better because people typically address each other like adults (I said typically), and provide support for opinions and points of view. I'm sick of being called an "elitist" because I'd rather cite my sources than call someone a "moron". OMG, I have a history degree, heaven forbid I use it!

You guys think there are problem children here? Get on a mainstream news discussion board. WOW.

good to see you around here.

~Maz~
07-13-2010, 12:43 AM

~ You are very welcome here and you are off to a great start by adding to the female posters in 'Off Topic' already!! Brilliant!! ~ :excited: