PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Esplendido

DBowden
02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Congratulations Esplendido on your assuming the rxmuscle masters forum leadership role.

I look forward to watching the forum grow under your leadership guidence.

esplendido
02-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks Dave. I will do my best!

DBowden
02-10-2009, 05:55 PM
ROFLMAO.
Hey esplendido.

I am now a 235 pound "PENCILNECK"
At least it states that under my screen name.
Got any masters bodybuilding bulking secrets you can share?
Help me bro, help me. :D

Bryan Hildebrand
02-10-2009, 06:20 PM
i'm a 312lb pencilneck!

MichaelWayne
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
240lb pencilneck checking in

Congrats Esplendido!

esplendido
02-10-2009, 06:25 PM
ROFLMAO.
Hey esplendido.

At least it states that under my screen name.

What the hell.......LOL!!!!! How'd you get that changed (even though it's prolly true!)

Listen, 3 sets of bench with Foreman's ego, 4 sets of squats with the oil in DA, and 3 sets of deads with MD's bullshit, and I guarantee you'll pack on 20 lbs in 12 weeks :D

DBowden
02-10-2009, 06:37 PM
What the hell.......LOL!!!!! How'd you get that changed (even though it's prolly true!)

Listen, 3 sets of bench with Foreman's ego, 4 sets of squats with the oil in DA, and 3 sets of deads with MD's bullshit, and I guarantee you'll pack on 20 lbs in 12 weeks :D

Thanks bro for the masters tips.
:D

MichaelWayne
02-10-2009, 06:41 PM

Sweet, my new sig!!! Takes a wise master to know such truths.

Curt James
02-10-2009, 07:01 PM
(snip)

Get in line!

As one of the few genuine pencil necks here, I am pushing my buck-eighty-five stick frame to the front of the line at the help desk.

grrr

Kudos on your appointment, esplendido!

esplendido
02-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Thank all you sons o' bitches! Masters rock....all others talk!

sassy69
02-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Only 168 lb here, wishing you well Esplendido! Keep those old people moving!

esplendido
02-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Only 168 lb here, wishing you well Esplendido! Keep those old people moving!
And a mighty fine 168 lbs, I might add!

Jill, please feel free to post new topics aimed at masters women. I'm sure the Women's Forum's will have masters content, but we want to help the ladies here, too!

Por2gue
02-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Perfect fit for the job Esp!

esplendido
02-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Perfect fit for the job Esp!
I hope so. That's the same thing my wife tells me.....LOL!

Por2gue
02-22-2009, 12:46 AM
I hope so. That's the same thing my wife tells me.....LOL!
Horndog:D

thepump
03-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Good luck you dont need it

sassy69
03-22-2009, 01:21 AM
And a mighty fine 168 lbs, I might add!

Jill, please feel free to post new topics aimed at masters women. I'm sure the Women's Forum's will have masters content, but we want to help the ladies here, too!

Now I'm a 178 lb....... let the cut begin!

esplendido
03-22-2009, 01:41 AM
Now I'm a 178 lb....... let the cut begin!

You're a master, Jill, and you know it :p

So why don't you post progress pics in our geezer forum so we can attract some of the masters ladies here to watch your progress!

You could start a progress thread and be the first one in it. I'll jump in when I begin my diet (in a few weeks).

sassy69
03-22-2009, 01:46 AM
You're a master, Jill, and you know it :p

So why don't you post progress pics in our geezer forum so we can attract some of the masters ladies here to watch your progress!

You could start a progress thread and be the first one in it. I'll jump in when I begin my diet (in a few weeks).

I'm in a holding pattern until 14 weeks out .. so how about I get progress pix at that point?

esplendido
03-22-2009, 01:58 AM
I'm in a holding pattern until 14 weeks out .. so how about I get progress pix at that point?

That's fine. 14 weeks? You got some metabolism there...:bowdown: :D

sassy69
03-22-2009, 02:04 AM
That's fine. 14 weeks? You got some metabolism there...:bowdown: :D

Oh trust me, my metabolism is my nemesis. Basically my trainer said he likes where I'm at right now (I think my mini cut I did for the Arnold helped get me to a good starting place fat-wise). So we're doing a little switchover period and then diving in. I'm working primarily to establish consistent cardio. But I guess something is fired up w/ my metabolism because I've been burning up my food like a mofo. Normally my stomach alarm goes off exactly at 2 1/2 hrs for each meal. But since my last show, I don't "get hungry", but instead go straight to feeling depleted and get fuzzy in the head. But this past week I've been friggen starving and crashing at 90 min intervals. BRUTAL! Absolutely nothing has changed in my routine, diet, or anything except for adding in 30 min cardio. I shitloaded a little earlier this week to see if maybe I just needed a little shock to the system. Mostly I just got a stomach ache and gained a little squish in the midsection. So, I added a protein meal and moved my eating intervals to every 2 hrs. And will just watch ....

esplendido
03-22-2009, 02:12 AM
I have the hardest time convincing my trainees that you have to eat to lose. I remember one fella who, after the first day on 'the' diet, said to me, "I can't eat all this shit!" I told him that if he didn't, he wouldn't lose the weight as we had designed for him. He buckled down, and voila! He lost 2 lbs a week eating every 2 1/2 hours.

I can't shut him up now about how he never thought it'd work, blah, blah, blah and how magically it does.

sassy69
03-22-2009, 02:32 AM
I have the hardest time convincing my trainees that you have to eat to lose. I remember one fella who, after the first day on 'the' diet, said to me, "I can't eat all this shit!" I told him that if he didn't, he wouldn't lose the weight as we had designed for him. He buckled down, and voila! He lost 2 lbs a week eating every 2 1/2 hours.

I can't shut him up now about how he never thought it'd work, blah, blah, blah and how magically it does.

Yea, it ain't rocket science, but its not intuitively obvious. Sometimes people just need to listen and try it. And then like you said, its like they discovered the key to the universe once they "get" it.

little d
03-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi Sassy! What show you doing? Masters Nationals, PA? Are you a BB or figure? I am sure this info is around somewhere but I cant seem to find it.

little d
03-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Found the answer! FBB!! Cool!