PDA

View Full Version : Relate

Toniann
12-21-2009, 06:55 AM
I don't know about everyone else but I workout in a small gym where I am the only girl who uses the free weights, and the small handful of other women just go there to walk and socialize. I know you guys are probably saying go to another gym, this is pretty much the only gym, I live in a small town, we don't even have a major franchise gym and I am only 1 1/2 away from NYC.

What I am trying to get at, is I wish I had another girl to talk to that is as passionate about growing and working out as I am, all I have to talk to are guys which is not bad, just wish I had someone who I can relate with. Sorry if this sound like I am whining but this is the only place where I can talk to other women.

GirlyMuscle
12-21-2009, 06:58 AM
I am the only female bodybuilder in my gym. Lots of women go there but no one lifts like I do. I come here for the support and camaraderie. I thnk it's probably that way in most gym. We're a small group and the only way to stick together is online.

Toniann
12-21-2009, 07:03 AM
I am the only female bodybuilder in my gym. Lots of women go there but no one lifts like I do. I come here for the support and camaraderie. I thnk it's probably that way in most gym. We're a small group and the only way to stick together is online.

I guess I am just lonely.

GirlyMuscle
12-21-2009, 07:20 AM
You're always welcome here.

I know a lot of us spend time here at rx. The women's section is a haven for women like us. Come be a part of it. :)

tight booty
12-21-2009, 07:35 AM
I guess I am just lonely.
Then you've come to the right place! :) You can vent, learn, share and get support with like minded women such as yourself!

Toniann
12-21-2009, 07:48 AM
Thank you for the invitation, I think I will start speaking more instead of being shy and quiet.

tammyp
12-21-2009, 07:58 AM
i live in the mountains in upstate NY. he host the ironman, so we are a tri town,,,not a bbing town! i feel ya...this is my saving grace..people at home may support you but no one truly gets it until they live it.

Toniann
12-21-2009, 08:10 AM
So do you guys know other FBB personally that you can call or visit once in a while? or just people from the boards?
I know for me it would be nice to know someone personally that I can talk to when I find something new out.

sassy69
12-21-2009, 11:37 AM
I had a lady come up to me in the gym the other day & said "OMG Finally! Another bodybuilder!" And we were both blown away by the fact that there were 3 guys at the squat rack... SQUATTING! OMG!

I live in an area w/ lots of gyms but nothing hardcore unless you go further south. I've checked out other nice gyms (I belong to Gold's) just to see if they had better eqpt or better ambiance. Nope. One gym has weights that go 120, another to 150. Killer eqpt. But ZERO ambiance. I.e I will never find anyone who can spot me and its just no fun being where there's nothing else going on. My gym has a few meatheads and I can always get a spot or talk shop. Outside of that, the best I can do is when I go to shows or compete myself. Basically this sport is a lot of "me time" w/ a few "meetups" over the course of the year.

Welcome to the world of the bodybuilder. Its a very lonely but fulfilling place :) (Thank God for the internet!)

Toniann
12-21-2009, 11:42 AM
No offense to anyone but I thought it was just me, I feel better that I am not alone in this situation.

shankuan
12-21-2009, 12:07 PM
I had a lady come up to me in the gym the other day & said "OMG Finally! Another bodybuilder!" And we were both blown away by the fact that there were 3 guys at the squat rack... SQUATTING! OMG!

I live in an area w/ lots of gyms but nothing hardcore unless you go further south. I've checked out other nice gyms (I belong to Gold's) just to see if they had better eqpt or better ambiance. Nope. One gym has weights that go 120, another to 150. Killer eqpt. But ZERO ambiance. I.e I will never find anyone who can spot me and its just no fun being where there's nothing else going on. My gym has a few meatheads and I can always get a spot or talk shop. Outside of that, the best I can do is when I go to shows or compete myself. Basically this sport is a lot of "me time" w/ a few "meetups" over the course of the year.

Welcome to the world of the bodybuilder. Its a very lonely but fulfilling place :) (Thank God for the internet!)

That's exactly how i felt about another (cheaper) gym in my area. It has way more equipment and better equipment (H/s machines which i always want to use) but damn if the ambiance sucks as shit! Its always crowded and ppl don't keep hygiene in mind..they sweat on the benches and stuff get up and don't wipe it off. The lighting also sucks and with all that equipment they've managed to keep the old stuff and so the place looks cramped! They definitely have hardcore lifters (a few women included) but its not enough to drive me away from my gym despite being the only fbb there.

Sometimes i wish I had another fbb to talk to shoot breeze with and workout with but you learn to push thru and then come and vent here! Thank GOD for that!!

No offense to anyone but I thought it was just me, I feel better that I am not alone in this situation.

Nope...not with THIS SITERHOOD you're not! They make you feel at home! Join in!! Welcome! :hmn:

debbiebramwell
12-21-2009, 12:49 PM
I live in birmingham alabama for the past 1.5 years lol:dunno:no fbbrs here!...even when I lived in SD I was the only bbr I ever saw although there was a few who lived there. All my fbbr friends live across the world. I meet alot of women at shows and online. You are not alone. Thats why I love myspace/facebook and being on rxmuscle is to share the journey with others. I am sure the more you go to shows and meet other women you will build more friendships. My training partners have always been guys. it works out fine. If you need anything we are all here for each other;)

sassy69
12-21-2009, 01:48 PM
That's exactly how i felt about another (cheaper) gym in my area. It has way more equipment and better equipment (H/s machines which i always want to use) but damn if the ambiance sucks as shit! Its always crowded and ppl don't keep hygiene in mind..they sweat on the benches and stuff get up and don't wipe it off. The lighting also sucks and with all that equipment they've managed to keep the old stuff and so the place looks cramped! They definitely have hardcore lifters (a few women included) but its not enough to drive me away from my gym despite being the only fbb there.

Sometimes i wish I had another fbb to talk to shoot breeze with and workout with but you learn to push thru and then come and vent here! Thank GOD for that!!

Nope...not with THIS SITERHOOD you're not! They make you feel at home! Join in!! Welcome! :hmn:
This lady I was talking to - she's not a competitor, and in fact was a former corrections officer who had a heart attack at age 35. But we ended up shooting the shit for a good hour on Sunday. It was a lot of fun.

The thing w/ no ambiance - at one gym, there's just simply no one there, and at the others there are more people, but the idiocy of how many people have no idea what they are doing, their lack of good gym etiquette and just plain lack of seriousness just pisses me off. Like, it seriously puts me in a shitty mood. I want to go ballistic when I see someone reading a paper while sitting on a piece of eqpt. Or weak ass 1/4 squats. Or Pullups on the squat bar. I swear to God.. I could go on for hours about how many people are moments away from hurting themselves and how many trainers are screwing their clients out of money as you sit and watch them fling kettlebells around on BOSU balls for months on end w/ no visible changes. Just can't do it.

So I figured I'm better off w/ my overcrowded, DBs only go to 100, gym. I just got a second membership to 24 Hr Fitness more for travel than anything. But if I'm looking for ambiance, I think I just have to go take a nap & remember back to the early 90s in South Florida....

shankuan
12-21-2009, 02:57 PM
This lady I was talking to - she's not a competitor, and in fact was a former corrections officer who had a heart attack at age 35. But we ended up shooting the shit for a good hour on Sunday. It was a lot of fun.

The thing w/ no ambiance - at one gym, there's just simply no one there, and at the others there are more people, but the idiocy of how many people have no idea what they are doing, their lack of good gym etiquette and just plain lack of seriousness just pisses me off. Like, it seriously puts me in a shitty mood. I want to go ballistic when I see someone reading a paper while sitting on a piece of eqpt. Or weak ass 1/4 squats. Or Pullups on the squat bar. I swear to God.. I could go on for hours about how many people are moments away from hurting themselves and how many trainers are screwing their clients out of money as you sit and watch them fling kettlebells around on BOSU balls for months on end w/ no visible changes. Just can't do it.

So I figured I'm better off w/ my overcrowded, DBs only go to 100, gym. I just got a second membership to 24 Hr Fitness more for travel than anything. But if I'm looking for ambiance, I think I just have to go take a nap & remember back to the early 90s in South Florida....

You said it!!

musclemilf
12-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Welcome!

I cut my teeth almost 20 years ago at Power House gym a few miles south of SF. That gym stunk like rank butt funk but had the BEST equipment around. There was a hard core BB community in that place (not to mention a community of strippers LOL). I recently paid a visit to 24 hour and left after 10 min. I was like WTFH is this?!!? Rubber weights?? That did it for me. Now I toggle between two small gyms in my neighborhood that have DB > 120#. Everyone knows me, so I feel right at home.

terri vona
12-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Welcome!

I cut my teeth almost 20 years ago at Power House gym a few miles south of SF. That gym stunk like rank butt funk but had the BEST equipment around. There was a hard core BB community in that place (not to mention a community of strippers LOL). I recently paid a visit to 24 hour and left after 10 min. I was like WTFH is this?!!? Rubber weights?? That did it for me. Now I toggle between two small gyms in my neighborhood that have DB > 120#. Everyone knows me, so I feel right at home.

That's why I just opened my own, got to pick my own equipment. Nothing that wasn't at least 20 years old.

tammyp
12-21-2009, 05:59 PM
So do you guys know other FBB personally that you can call or visit once in a while? or just people from the boards?
I know for me it would be nice to know someone personally that I can talk to when I find something new out.

i am blessed to have many wonderful bber/figure friends. we talk and TM, facebook, here.... thank god for modern technology.

can you girls imagine competing before the internet? how could you do it????

Toniann
12-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Tammy, I got a kick out of the post you put on FB yesterday saying (if anyone down south is looking for a room mate). I feel the same way lately, can't stand the cold anymore.

tammyp
12-21-2009, 06:12 PM
where are you?

Toniann
12-21-2009, 06:13 PM
What do you mean? where I live? If you are asking that I live in Pa

tammyp
12-21-2009, 06:20 PM
lol...that is what i mean. my bff lives in state college, i was just there visiting in oct.

GirlyMuscle
12-21-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm from Reading PA....currently in Australia. WHen I come back we could always hook up for a workout and lunch. I love to do that.

sassy69
12-21-2009, 06:42 PM

i am blessed to have many wonderful bber/figure friends. we talk and TM, facebook, here.... thank god for modern technology.

can you girls imagine competing before the internet? how could you do it????

Soooo true. Honestly, despite having been a gym rat since 1981, I never came across anyone who competed at an amateur level such that I could find out 'how' they did it - i.e. wtf is the "NPC"? I'd seen posters for Fitness America, and was aware of Rachel McLish & Cory Everson, but had no connection between amateurs & pros. It wasn't until 1999 that it was actually pointed out to me "how" to compete. Slow learner maybe. I dunno. I go to the gym because I love going to the gym. I never felt a big need to "be better at it" than others - because it was all about "my time".

Once my eyes were opened to competition, coincidentally at around the same time the Internet started to open up more & more, this is where I find people & stay in touch w/ people as if they were my close friends.

Otherwise, still its like this experience this weekend where this lady came up to me and was literally like "OMG! Its true! There are other bodybuilders!" It was kinda like finding a lost relative.

Anyway, God bless the internet & online communities and the members who thrive on them!

Toniann
12-21-2009, 06:54 PM
So true I have been working out since 1991 and realized I did it all wrong. The internet is what put me on the right track with my diet and supplements. What a waste those 7 to 10 years were. If only I knew what I know now back then.

Toniann
12-21-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm from Reading PA....currently in Australia. WHen I come back we could always hook up for a workout and lunch. I love to do that.

Didn't you have a pic of yourself in your avatar? If you did, I remember seeing you at the Allentown show. I was going to say hi, but you looked busy. That's cool, I wouldn't mind meeting you for a workout and lunch. Thank you so much

CoCoCat
01-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Glad to find this thread - I've only been doing this for three months, and I work out with my boyfriend, but I am the only girl in the place who's ever done a squat I think! There's a lot of "cardio girls", and a few women who hit the treadmill for an hour and then every machine in the place for one set of 10 lbs, all while reading a magazine or romance novel. Lots of guys slinging dumbells around and grunting . . . after our membership runs out we'll be moving to a more hardcore place. I wouldn't know how to act if a fbber was in the gym at the same time as me! Just coming in here and reading helps me already ...

sassy69
01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the nuthouse CoCo - we're all part of the same "deviant' subculture known as "those who have a clue about diet & nutrition"!
Ignore the cardio bunnies & wanna be meatheads - they can't help their ignorance.

CoCoCat
01-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks Sassy, this is the kind of deviance I can definitely enjoy! lol We usually just roll our eyes and keep lifting.

s2h
01-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Where spoiled in Texas there's gyms and good ones most places and there are FBB's like my lovley wife,met her at the smith machine.I wouldnt say there are FBB's at every gym but tons of figure,fitness and "yes" now bikini.my wife just threw up!!Lots of girls that lift hard and serious here,more so than anywhere else i've lived or traveled to.i think it's still the wild west mentality and that even means in the gym.Planet Fitness would be collecting dust here!!!!!!!!!

sassy69
01-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Thanks Sassy, this is the kind of deviance I can definitely enjoy! lol We usually just roll our eyes and keep lifting.

Exactly. Its an unfortunate trend in gyms these days. It seems that it is much prefered to have a bunch of mainstream people paying for "core training" from whatever trainers the gym employs, and the goal is just to keep them coming back. Results are not a requirement. Just make 'em think they're doing "something good". Even tho, in fact, it seems the trainers are getting dumber by the day, the trainees remain ignorant and will probably hurt themselves eventually, but they all keep coming back.

My answer - head down, iPod on loud, lift. I try really hard to not get pissed off at all the idiots I see who are just moments away from becoming physical therapy patients, and also try to not explode on people who don't put their friggen weights back or feel its ok to read a newspaper while sitting on the eqpt between sets.

:hypno:

I consider it 'exercising my behavior / anger mgmt' :)

mshrdbdy
01-18-2010, 04:47 PM

Amen sista! lol
My gym is more of "Health Club" if you know what I mean. Hard to find people to spot me and I always get looks when I train.. Just like you said, thank god for the Internet.

sassy69
01-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Amen sista! lol
My gym is more of "Health Club" if you know what I mean. Hard to find people to spot me and I always get looks when I train.. Just like you said, thank god for the Internet.

My motto is "Make 'em stare!" :yep:

sassy69
01-19-2010, 03:19 AM
At both gyms I go to there are a few who at least try to lift and ask me for suggestions. After I give it to them, including a breakdown of what I eat, they quickly say..."oh well I just want to TONE." That fucking word! I'm so sick of it!

There's your first mistake... don't even spend the time. You might even say something like, "Oh you have to be serious about it to accomplish anything. You just want to tone." And then go pound out a set of 10 plate leg presses. :yep:

mshrdbdy
01-19-2010, 11:10 AM
At both gyms I go to there are a few who at least try to lift and ask me for suggestions. After I give it to them, including a breakdown of what I eat, they quickly say..."oh well I just want to TONE." That fucking word! I'm so sick of it!

Here’s something else that annoys me when I hear it: “Don’t get any bigger.” I’m not even “BIG.” I'll get compliments on my overall definition, but with the punch line... "don't get any bigger."

These "supportive" women who say these things keep doing the same shit, eating the same crap, living on the treadmill, swinging a 2lb dumbbell, all while working out there jaw with the incessant bullshit that comes out of their mouths hoping for some miracle just ANNOY the shit outta me. That was my rant… LOL!

Tell us how you really feel, Sarah...
J/K :)
Seriously I understand COMPLETELY! If I hear one more girl say to me "you look great, your not gonna get any bigger are you? You look great like this.." ~Just smile and bite your tongue

Or "what do you eat for breakfast? Is Special K cereal w/ soymilk ok?" Are you freakin kiddin me!?! :fit:

"Your legs look great, how much cardio do you do?" Cardio didn't give me these legs, endless squats, DL's and lunges did!

>>Make em stare... I like that:) Think I'm gonna steal that one from ya Sassy.;)

sassy69
01-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I shouldn't spend the time. I only do the days I feel like being nice, other days I'll just nod my head and grit my teeth. Otherwise, I might explode if I say whatI really want to say ALL the time. LOL!

Exactly! It doesn't matter...it's like talking to a brick wall! Regardless of how many times you try and explain something they only hear noise, they're NOT listening. It's useless!

I think you need to just step back for a moment & roll your eyes at the ignorance of the mainstream. You can't educate them in a 5 min conversation in the gym. These are people who are geared towards responding to the crap fed to them by the media marketing machine. I suspect we all came from there at some point, so I suppose you can't really blame them. But these are also the same people who will spend a lifetime total of > $100K on BS products looking for that "magic pill", but they won't take 10 minutes to look at the AMOUNT and QUALITY of food they eat in a given day. No one wants to change their lifestyle to meet their goals, but they'll throw any POS supplement in their body if it claims they'll lose weight. Let's take ALI for ex... holy fuck. You leak shit out your ass. Is that a lifestyle change you'd be willing to accept to "lose weight"? OMG. But they'd rather do that than do 20 min of cardio, lift a few weights(that really don't even exceed the weight of carrying their 2 kids around all day) and eating stuff that didnt' come in a box labeled "Low Fat".

My other point was .. like you, I find myself getting just ultra pissed off when I go to the gym & just look around at the stuff I see (this is even before I say a word to anyone):
- training clients flinging kettlebells around
- women doing sets of everythign they could possibly think to do w/ a set of 5 lb weights
- women doing side bends w/ a weight (I guess you like that "thick waisted" look huh?)
- skinny guys using ungodly form to pull as much weight as possible on a lat pulldown
- skinny guys doing shit form curls (or lately... pullups...) on the squat rack
- people leaving DBs and shit laying all over the place
- the guy sitting on the incline press machine reading a newspaper
- the lady who sets up 3 different machines, claiming she's "Super setting" but can't take the weights off when she's done because "she's old".
- the fat chick w/ 2.5 lb plates on the leg press who claims shes "going for reps, not weight"

... yea.. I don't even need to talk to anyone to ruin my own workout.

So all you can do is just sit back, use it all for some comic relief and try not to be near any of these people when they hurt themselves. Perhaps have the name of a good chiropractor or physical therapist handy for when it does happen.

:)

CoCoCat
01-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Sassy, this is for you, and you'd better laugh you ass off!

YouTube- Triceps Tango

CoCoCat
01-19-2010, 04:56 PM
And this is short but sweet:

YouTube- IMG_6260.MOV

I know, it's a little off-topic but I'll stop now!

sassy69
01-19-2010, 05:58 PM

YouTube- IMG_6260.MOV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nATJihYbae4&feature=player_embedded)

Hey! Hi rep, 1/8th range sets are great for....

... um ...

... can't think of anything......

nevermind. :hypno:

GirlyMuscle
01-19-2010, 07:04 PM
Coco you need to get to 50 posts so I can rep you! Good stuff!

Hey, there's a thread called peopleofthegym. You should post those over there.

PeopleOfGym.com (our version of peopleofwalmart) - RX Muscle Forums

stl50
01-19-2010, 07:26 PM
I think you need to just step back for a moment & roll your eyes at the ignorance of the mainstream. You can't educate them in a 5 min conversation in the gym. These are people who are geared towards responding to the crap fed to them by the media marketing machine. I suspect we all came from there at some point, so I suppose you can't really blame them. But these are also the same people who will spend a lifetime total of > $100K on BS products looking for that "magic pill", but they won't take 10 minutes to look at the AMOUNT and QUALITY of food they eat in a given day. No one wants to change their lifestyle to meet their goals, but they'll throw any POS supplement in their body if it claims they'll lose weight. Let's take ALI for ex... holy fuck. You leak shit out your ass. Is that a lifestyle change you'd be willing to accept to "lose weight"? OMG. But they'd rather do that than do 20 min of cardio, lift a few weights(that really don't even exceed the weight of carrying their 2 kids around all day) and eating stuff that didnt' come in a box labeled "Low Fat".

My other point was .. like you, I find myself getting just ultra pissed off when I go to the gym & just look around at the stuff I see (this is even before I say a word to anyone):
- women doing sets of everythign they could possibly think to do w/ a set of 5 lb weights
- women doing side bends w/ a weight (I guess you like that "thick waisted" look huh?)
- skinny guys using ungodly form to pull as much weight as possible on a lat pulldown
- the lady who sets up 3 different machines, claiming she's "Super setting" but can't take the weights off when she's done because "she's old".
- the fat chick w/ 2.5 lb plates on the leg press who claims shes "going for reps, not weight"

yea.. I don't even need to talk to an... yone to ruin my own workout.

So all you can do is just sit back, use it all for some comic relief and try not to be near any of these people when they hurt themselves. Perhaps have the name of a good chiropractor or physical therapist handy for when it does happen.

A almost shot coffee out of my nose when reading this...A-friggin-Men!

I saw a trainer today with an old couple and she was having them do 2lb db curls while standing on one leg...this was to incorporate the "core" while working the biceps. WTF? !

GirlyMuscle
01-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Didn't you have a pic of yourself in your avatar? If you did, I remember seeing you at the Allentown show. I was going to say hi, but you looked busy. That's cool, I wouldn't mind meeting you for a workout and lunch. Thank you so much

I missed this post. Yes, I was at an Allentown show. I took my sister so she could see what the shows are like since she'd never been to one. I was disappointed that there wasn't a single fbber! Allifit and Stephaniewicked were there as well. You should have said hi!

musclemilf
01-19-2010, 08:06 PM

... yea.. I don't even need to talk to anyone to ruin my own workout.

I think I ruined the keyboard on my new mac by spitting out zucchini juice all over it after I read your list. lol

I could go on and on with the stupid shit I've seen. I'm back at my neighbor *fitness* gym and there's a guy who lays down face up on the cable row machine (resting :confused:?) while pulling the cable row with one arm.

I'm also the only woman who works out with weights (I lift more than the men in there except for a few :() , except for the ladies who run off with the 5lb dumbells and proceed to do step aerobics. Oh and the young female trainer with the cute butt almost tripped over the weight bench when she saw I was shoulder pressing 40lb dumbells. This same trainer gives her older male client a 25lb dumbell and proceeds to have him squat and then toss the weight outwards as he ascends, like a kettelbell thingy exercise.:hypno:

The more I'm at this gym, the more I need to go back to my friends old school, bodybuilding gym. I miss the hammer strength machines and old pro pictures all over the place.

sassy69
01-20-2010, 02:19 AM
I'll just continue to stick with being the "mean" chick ALL the time who gives the "fuck off" look...LOL! It works all the time and gets me through my workouts a lot quicker!

Meanwhile, in today's DUMBASS GYM NEWS: Today I witnessed a scrawny lanky "man" at the gym wearing (no joke!) sandals and swimming trunks (meanwhile there's no swimming pool at my hole in the wall gym); he topped that "hardcore" outfit off with a faded out "wife beater" tank top! LOL!

If someone stops to talk to me I'm absolutely not a mean person. But I think I do turn into a bit of a prick when I ask if someone is using the eqpt it looks like they are ready to walk away from while leaving it still racked up or not returning the DBs. And I do make a comment about it.

We have a weird guy (I actually thought he'd been kicked out of the gym for being a perv to some of the women last year, but I saw him back yesterday...).. tall skinny guy in his 50s. Wears a t-shirt w/ those shorter-than-necessary 70's running shorts that poof out, along w/ old-style Addidas tennis shoes and tube socks pulled all the way up - again very 70s style. Its odd-looking, but what really creeps everyone out is that the guy is always scratching his crotch, and he practically hangs out the leg of those fly-away running shorts. :hypno:

Toniann
01-20-2010, 07:42 AM
I missed this post. Yes, I was at an Allentown show. I took my sister so she could see what the shows are like since she'd never been to one. I was disappointed that there wasn't a single fbber! Allifit and Stephaniewicked were there as well. You should have said hi!

I know I was so disappointment that there was not 1 FBB. I know I should of said hi but I am pretty shy but the next time I see anyone I recognize I am going to be more open.

mshrdbdy
01-20-2010, 12:14 PM

YouTube- IMG_6260.MOV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nATJihYbae4&feature=player_embedded)

LMFAO!!!! That is SOO the dudes in my gym...

I just stare at em in disbelief...

CoCoCat
01-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Coco you need to get to 50 posts so I can rep you! Good stuff!

Hey, there's a thread called peopleofthegym. You should post those over there.

PeopleOfGym.com (our version of peopleofwalmart) - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=28149)

Thanks GirlyMuscle, I'm working on that 50!

And I stole both the videos from there, they were just too funny not to pass on.