PDA

View Full Version : Prohormone cycle

tark17
12-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Hello all, I am currently in a bulking offseason and was looking for alittle extra boost to try and maxamize muscle gain. I havent taken much as supplements go, but was looking for OTC prohormone or similar stack. I have been researching for the past month or so and alot of what I find for good products are off the selves. Any help or recommendations on products used and results to help me in my research.

SlimTim
12-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Have you taken any prohormones before? And also what do you have available? Most prohormones have been taken off the shelves

big.poppa.pump
12-21-2009, 04:33 PM
The big question is, how old are you? you don't want to start taking until you are at least 21

tark17
12-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Never taken any prohormones before. my buddy takes them in between cycle and has stock pile some stuff and is willing to give me what I want.
he has:
Haladol
Noveldex XT
ALR stuff
M-drol- I think this may be to much for me.
Universal test or whatever the universal product is

I think he has one or two others that slip my mind. I just wanted to get some feed back if I should look into it or not and if so what would be worth it. My buddy's take is hell ya take everything, but I want to research it before hand. From what I am finding it seems to me it might not be worth it and I should stick with the basics and diet.

ANADROLicfreak
12-21-2009, 04:37 PM
do yourself a favor and throw them into the trash.

tark17
12-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Im 25 and have been lifting seriously since freshman year of high school for football. Just recently got bored with just training to train and decided to give the bodybuilding thing a go and I love it. I love to compete and I love to train with a goal in mind. I did a natural show and also an two NPC shows and I love the NPC. Looking to stay in the NPC, but really on the fence with drug use.

ANADROLicfreak
12-21-2009, 04:42 PM
do yourself a favor and run a test only cycle.500mg a week for 12 weeks.

big.poppa.pump
12-21-2009, 08:15 PM
If you are looking for big gains, AAS is the only way to go. PH's won't stay around when they become illegal

s2h
12-21-2009, 08:49 PM
GOOD call Freak pro-hormones are all bad news go w/ real AAS,to many bad sides ie liver toxcity,gyno!

tark17
12-23-2009, 06:21 PM
thanks for the input! I will def be staying natural, nothing against users just not for me!