PDA

View Full Version : First figure show?

jlkf88
12-21-2009, 04:12 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Looking to sign up for a natural show in 2010... first time ever competing so I'm hoping to find something small and not to intimidating in the Northeast. Just wondering if anyone can suggest something? Kind of terrified but really want to do it.

Thank you!

flaccid_member
12-21-2009, 04:37 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Looking to sign up for a natural show in 2010... first time ever competing so I'm hoping to find something small and not to intimidating in the Northeast. Just wondering if anyone can suggest something? Kind of terrified but really want to do it.

Thank you!

Any state in particular?

NATURAL-1987
12-21-2009, 11:38 PM
Northeasterns or can/ams. Can Am is in buffalo. naturalmuscle.com has all the info, I am doing the can/ams. These are NGA shows.They do have fist time divisions as well.

AVBG
12-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Good to see new competitors getting their feet wet. Best of luck

s2h
12-22-2009, 06:23 AM
get on the web you'll find somethin!

Team Franco
12-22-2009, 06:34 AM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Thank you!

Feel free to contact me as I will be promoting a show this April in New Jersey.
The show will be featuring a debut class. This is for those who have never competed before.

flaccid_member
12-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Feel free to contact me as I will be promoting a show this April in New Jersey.
The show will be featuring a debut class. This is for those who have never competed before.

Mr. Franco, ever the savvy promoter! :D

joelster
01-09-2010, 10:38 AM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Thank you!

Whereabout are you located? There are lots of shows in the western, NY area in the spring. Here's one:

2010 INBF Northern States Super Natural, Buffalo, NY, March 20th - RX Muscle Forums