Erin Stern
Kristina Tauti
Kim Tilden
Andrea Watson
Latisha Wilder
Nicole Wilkins Lee

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 04:20 PM
noticed who didn't stay retired? I'm going to start calling her Faurve!

tammyp
12-21-2009, 04:37 PM
woo hoo for Zoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GirlyMuscle
12-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Wow! Lots of my favs in there! Alina Popa, Zoa, Dayana, Heather, Lisa, Mah-Ann....I could go on and on...

sassy69
12-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Gonna be a great show!

juiceinator3000
12-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Im so psyched about Angela Mraz! shes a good friend of mine im so happy she got an invite to the arnold for her first ifbb pro show

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 07:49 PM
and already an update on the list:

Kristal Richardson withdaws from Figure International
Isaac Hinds | Arnold Classic, Industry News | Monday, 21 December 2009, 4:40 pm
The list for the 2010 Figure International was released today and on that list was one of the top IFBB Pros in the game today, Kristal Richardson. Kristal finished her 2009 season with a win at the Ft. Lauderdale Cup. Shortly after her win she had surgery to remove a hernia. When I spoke to her this afternoon she told me the doctor hasn’t cleared her to compete just yet. She was in good spirits despite being bummed about not being able to compete in the prestigious event. Kristal’s management, FMG, released this statement.

Kristal Richardson was accepted to compete in the 2010 IFBB Figure International but found out today due to complications from her recent navel/hernia surgery she will need to pull out of the competition. Kristal hopes to be recovered to compete in the 2010 IFBB Europa Florida Pro Figure.

We hope you recover soon and look forward to seeing you back on stage soon.

thank you again to Isaac!

Toniann
12-21-2009, 07:53 PM
I can't wait to go, it will be my first time attending the Arnold.

~gymdiva~
12-21-2009, 07:55 PM
omg you'll love it! it will be sensory overload...take lots of pics b/c it'll all be a blur! and we'll have info going here on meet up places so keep an eye out :)

Toniann
12-22-2009, 06:38 AM
omg you'll love it! it will be sensory overload...take lots of pics b/c it'll all be a blur! and we'll have info going here on meet up places so keep an eye out :)

That sounds cool, can't wait, hopefully I can get a free mixing cup or a t-shirt at the expo.

tammyp
12-22-2009, 08:02 AM
i wonder how many people request an invite and how many actually go? wonder what the limit/ criteria is?

KBigz81
12-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Way to go Zoa!!

powergirl
12-22-2009, 06:28 PM
All I can say is I AM IN SHOCK...feels very surreal. And what a lineup -- HOLYCRAP! I'm just going to focus on the fact I'm there, that's exciting enough, to be competing beside women I've admired for YEARS! Amazing....and scary! LOL

Thank you everyone for your congrats and my congratulations to all the other athletes who were invited!

sassy69
12-22-2009, 06:35 PM
All I can say is I AM IN SHOCK...feels very surreal. And what a lineup -- HOLYCRAP! I'm just going to focus on the fact I'm there, that's exciting enough, to be competing beside women I've admired for YEARS! Amazing....and scary! LOL

Thank you everyone for your congrats and my congratulations to all the other athletes who were invited!

Its well-earned! Enjoy!

:yep:

stephaniewicked
12-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Congrats, Zoa!!

I was surprised that Gina Aliotti and wasn't on the list. She's probably getting ready for her wedding, I'm guessing?

Should be a fun show... I'm so excited to be there!! :D

Sledge
12-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Rosa-Maria Romero. GO AUSSIE

FitGems
12-30-2009, 11:38 PM
I was surprised that Gina Aliotti and wasn't on the list. She's probably getting ready for her wedding, I'm guessing?

You haven't heard?!

Gina's taking a break from competition to do some other things for a while. One of those things is getting married. :)

More about it here: http://www.flexonline.com/ifbb_figure_gina_aliotti/news/1051

JillyRev
01-02-2010, 09:27 PM
looks like a great list!

im doing the Figure Amateur:)

it will also be the first time i go to the Arnold:) cant wait!

SweetCapri
01-03-2010, 05:17 PM
I wonder if a list of the amateur competitors ever comes out? Anyone know?

Femphysiquefan
01-08-2010, 09:36 PM
A couple of other updates to the list. Both Tracey Greenwood and Jennifer Hendershott will not be competing in this year's Fitness International.

Info on Tracey:

http://www.flexonline.com/tracey_greenwood_arnold_classic_2010/news/1077

Info on Jennifer:

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2010/01/06/official-statement-from-the-jen-hen-camp/

Femphysiquefan
01-08-2010, 09:42 PM

They do post lists for the Arnold Amateur, but I don't think that's for a while yet. When they do come out with them, they should be accessible on the Arnold Amateur website:

http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/index.html

Femphysiquefan
01-08-2010, 09:44 PM

Congrats on the invite, Zoa, and best of luck to you!!! Here's hoping that I get the opportunity to meet you in person at the Arnold!!

powergirl
01-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Congrats on the invite, Zoa, and best of luck to you!!! Here's hoping that I get the opportunity to meet you in person at the Arnold!!

Hi Jeremy, thank you and I hope to meet you too! Make sure you come up and introduce yourself if you see me! Between my husband and I we're usually the tallest people in a crowd so even without the tanner you won't be able to miss me. ;) Happy New Year!

tammyp
01-11-2010, 06:05 AM
does the AC invite include an all expenses paid trip?

2hot4u
01-11-2010, 06:48 AM
yes it does!!!!

LIFTstudios
01-11-2010, 06:33 PM

I wouldn't say ALL expenses paid but they cover airfare, hotel and a meal Per Diem for each competitor. The competitors receive their per diem at the athlete's meeting on Thursday night.

They aren't reimbursed for cabs, rental cars, parking, tanning, etc.

s2h
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM

You have my vote,i believe you bring the best package along w/ the feminine look that i and i hope the judges are looking for,best of luck,my wife and i will be rooting for ya!!!!!!

powergirl
01-12-2010, 04:13 AM
You have my vote,i believe you bring the best package along w/ the feminine look that i and i hope the judges are looking for,best of luck,my wife and i will be rooting for ya!!!!!!

you guys are awesome, being a 'newbie' pro i hope you know i appreciate and value everyone here who believes in me and takes the time to let me know. thank you! :gh: i can hardly wait to get on stage!!

debbiebramwell
01-12-2010, 11:55 AM
I wouldn't say ALL expenses paid but they cover airfare, hotel and a meal Per Diem for each competitor. The competitors receive their per diem at the athlete's meeting on Thursday night.

They aren't reimbursed for cabs, rental cars, parking, tanning, etc.

at the olympia they gave $75.00 a day to help with daily expenses. I didnt eat $75 in food before my show..lol I wish I could of...:pI also got picked up in a limo and they supplied the rides to the event so no money there is needed. They do have compilmentary tanning too by protan.

Femphysiquefan
01-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Another update: Jessica Paxson Putnam has decided not to compete in the Figure International.

Info on Jessica:

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2010/01/11/jessica-paxson-putnam-out-of-the-arnold/

SweetCapri
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
They do post lists for the Arnold Amateur, but I don't think that's for a while yet. When they do come out with them, they should be accessible on the Arnold Amateur website:

http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/index.html
Thank you for answering!

Femphysiquefan
01-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Yet another update: Heather Armbrust has withdrawn from the Ms. International.

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/home/sports-and-events/ms-international.html

~gymdiva~
01-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Ok is anyone going to be left? Shame there's not an alternates list....

Femphysiquefan
01-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Finally some GOOD news!! Cristiana Casoni from Italy has been ADDED to the Figure International roster.

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2010/01/14/italys-cristiana-casoni-is-over-the-moon/

Femphysiquefan
01-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Isaac Hinds posted this over on Hardbody.com this morning:

The contracts are in and the shuffling appears to be over for the 2010 Arnold. When the dust settled, five women had their names scratched from the lists but three more were added. Confused? Don’t be. Those who withdrew from the competition… Kristal Richardson, Tracey Greenwood, Jen Hendershott, Jessica Paxson and Heather Armbrust. Those who have been added… Cristiana Casoni in Figure, Bethany Wagner in Fitness and Antoinette Thompson in Bodybuilding. Bethany and Antoinette were added over the weekend and were the two I eluded to in a previous post.

Unless something changes before the March contest, these are your official lists for the 2010 Arnold.

Fitness International:

Myriam Capes
Regiane Da Silva
Nicole Duncan
Tina Durkin
Allison Ethier
Adela Garcia
Oksana Grishina
Tanji Johnson
Julie Palmer
Kayde Puckett
Camala Rodriguez
Sylvia Tremblay
Kizzy Vaines
Bethany Wagner
Trish Warren

Figure International:

Monica Brant
Cristiana Casoni
Krissy Chin
Alicia Harris
Candice Houston
Heather Mae French
Monica Mark-Escalante
Angela Mraz
Larissa Reis
Felicia Romero
Rosa-Maria Romero
Sherlyn Roy
Mindi Smith
Erin Stern
Kristi Tauti
Kim Tilden
Andrea Watson
Latisha Wilder
Nicole Wilkins Lee

Ms. International:

Lisa Aukland
Dayana Cadeau
Iris Kyle
Debi Laszewski
Zoa Linsey
Mah-Ann Mendoza
Yaxeni Oriquen Garcia
Jeannie Paparone
Betty Pariso
Alina Popa
Brenda Raganot
Elena Shportun-Willemer
Antoinette Thompson
Dena Westerfield

cristiana casoni
01-22-2010, 11:57 AM
:yep: I'm happy whit this call for me was realizing a dream in my life!!!!

armouredgear99
01-22-2010, 02:38 PM
congrats cristi. !!!!! best of luck

JillyRev
02-02-2010, 03:04 PM

i hear there are TONS on amateurs sighed up... should be a big turn out!

Golubica
02-03-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm interested to see Monica Brant's form this year. ;)

ms_moneypenny
02-05-2010, 11:11 PM
this looks like an amazing line-up all around!!

mslola13
02-14-2010, 10:54 AM
I've never been to a show before, the Arnold will be my first. I'm flying up to see my best girlfriend compete in the Bikini division.. can't wait to see all of the different shows and competitors... Good luck to all of you girls that are competing!!!