12-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Before: 220lb
After: 130lbs - contest weight & 148lbs off season

DICE
12-21-2009, 10:46 PM
wow u came out cute. nice work.

tight booty
12-22-2009, 05:01 AM
You look fabulous now, Congrats you did a really great job on transforming your body! Definitely don't look anything like the same person, except for the smile! :)

Kate1
12-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Wow! Great Job!

prettymuscles
12-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Thank you.. Back then I didn't want to accept myself that way and I finally reached my goal.. I'm def. not going back to that - It is funny how weight loss can dramatically change one person.

bodimajestik
12-23-2009, 06:57 AM
Nice Work.....and you look cute....keep it up..

GirlyMuscle
12-23-2009, 07:34 AM
Thank you.. Back then I didn't want to accept myself that way and I finally reached my goal.. I'm def. not going back to that - It is funny how weight loss can dramatically change one person.

It does, doesn't it? You'll never go back, no matter what happens you will fight to keep the new you. Sure there may come a little weight gain here and there (and not much) but you'll never go totally back because the change was more than physical. The change was down to your soul. Feels good, huh?

prettymuscles
12-23-2009, 02:58 PM
It does, doesn't it? You'll never go back, no matter what happens you will fight to keep the new you. Sure there may come a little weight gain here and there (and not much) but you'll never go totally back because the change was more than physical. The change was down to your soul. Feels good, huh?

It does, and we both know what it is.. We've come a long way.. :) I've already gained 20lbs and freaking out.. I've been dieting again to lose 5lbs lol I'm also so sensitive to sugars/high carbs I have been experiencing Hypoglycemia the past 6 weeks, saw the doc yesterday and I gotta have to stop eating simple sugars.. (not that were supposed to anyways) but i had a few scares that I can't consume any to keep the brain normal.

Powerdome
12-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Thats really great!

I showed your pictures to my wife.....who after a baby hasnt lost her pre-baby weight and is feeling a little down and unmotivated.

I have tried to help her but to no avail! If you have any tips then I'd love to show her adn try to get her on the right path!

GirlyMuscle
12-26-2009, 09:36 PM
It does, and we both know what it is.. We've come a long way.. :) I've already gained 20lbs and freaking out.. I've been dieting again to lose 5lbs lol I'm also so sensitive to sugars/high carbs I have been experiencing Hypoglycemia the past 6 weeks, saw the doc yesterday and I gotta have to stop eating simple sugars.. (not that were supposed to anyways) but i had a few scares that I can't consume any to keep the brain normal.Ha...that's what I gained back too. 20 pounds. I'm fighting the urge to pull the carbs out. I'm the same way...I know others would disagree but I know MY body. If I have carbs in my diet then I really have to watch calories or I'll blow up. Right now I only have about 25-30 carbs in three of my six meals and I'm holding my scale weight.

When I have carbs in my diet I get blood sugar drops easily. My dad was hypoglycemic so it may be herreditary. I know when i'm in full keto I never have to worry about blood sugar.

GirlyMuscle
12-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Thats really great!

I showed your pictures to my wife.....who after a baby hasnt lost her pre-baby weight and is feeling a little down and unmotivated.

I have tried to help her but to no avail! If you have any tips then I'd love to show her adn try to get her on the right path!

The problem is SHE has to want it and make the decision herself to do something. I'm sure she wishes she could lose, etc but she has to make that decision and follow through and she'll only do that when SHE's ready. I know you want to help but the only way you really can is to support her when she finally decides to do it.

Have her pick up and read Body For Life by Bill Phillips. It's a real easy way to ease into the lifestyle and the before and afters might motivate her to make that decision.

Congrats on the baby!

Big Sky Guy
12-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Great Job PM!

prettymuscles
12-31-2009, 12:22 PM
The problem is SHE has to want it and make the decision herself to do something. I'm sure she wishes she could lose, etc but she has to make that decision and follow through and she'll only do that when SHE's ready. I know you want to help but the only way you really can is to support her when she finally decides to do it.

Have her pick up and read Body For Life by Bill Phillips. It's a real easy way to ease into the lifestyle and the before and afters might motivate her to make that decision.

Congrats on the baby!

I agree with GirlyMuscle.. I started taking babysteps I didn't join the gym right away.. I cleaned up my diet first saw amazing results on that alone and within that first 3 months that's where i joined the gym to get thing going faster.

Congrats on the baby.. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Nancy

prettymuscles
12-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Great Job PM!

Thank you :-)

bodyhard
01-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Wow simply amazing, you look great!

antonbrn
01-05-2010, 12:52 AM
great hard work, you look great

prettymuscles
01-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Wow simply amazing, you look great!

great hard work, you look great

Thank you :-)

Chunkymasters
01-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Great job. You are inspiring me!!!

GWHH
01-14-2010, 06:15 PM
nice

billyjr
01-15-2010, 07:00 PM
what an inspiration!:yep:

prettymuscles
01-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Great job. You are inspiring me!!!

nice

what an inspiration!:yep:

Thank you guys..

prettymuscles
02-07-2010, 03:40 AM
Hey guys I just been selected one of the finalist for the Ultimate Fitness Events spokesmodel.. I feel honoured to be competing with 12 other beautiful and fit ladies.. I'll need your help.. Join or log in to your facebook, become a Fan and vote for your favorite who you would think would be the best spokesmodel of the year.. hint hint.. me ;)

Check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Ultimate+Fitness+Events&init=quick#!/album.php?aid=153874&id=86549597390

Bigphil
02-08-2010, 02:05 AM
awsome transformation you should really be proud of yourself