PDA

View Full Version : Hair extensions

herekittykitty
12-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey all,
Was just wondering what everyone's experiences were with (clip-in) extensions for stage? My issue is that my hair is quite short and I want to find a good brand or type that will work for me on stage... I have some currently that are like an 8 pc set but looking to possibly get something else...
Any ideas? :heythere:

sassy69
12-22-2009, 07:13 PM
I have the kind you keep in for a couple months (I'm at 5 months right now) and pay lots of money to have them put in. I've also used the clip-in ponytail - I paid about $100 for it at one of those mall kiosks. I thought it worked great because I want my hair off my neck & back so I"m not sweating protan into it.

I suspect you're talking about the other kind that use the little bendy thing to clip in. My hair, I think, is too fine for those - it would stick out. I have one bundle in light blue that I might pull out for a racing stripe for New Years. Otherwise, lol, I see I"m not really giving you any good info....

herekittykitty
12-22-2009, 08:50 PM
LOL I would love to have more "permanent" extensions, but I guess I'm trying to avoid spending THAT much... although, that would be awesome...
If I were a BB I would totally use the ponytail ones too! However, for figure, pulling my hair into a pony would, unfortunately go against the grain... (kinda like my short hair already is, hmmm... lol)
Thank you Sassy, anything you have to say, I'll gladly listen to!!:popcorn: