PDA

View Full Version : Reversitol & HCGenerate

beefyfan
12-22-2009, 05:56 PM
I've used Reversitol after a cycle of Epistane and it worked great. I was thinking of doing a stand alone of Reversitol along with HCGenerate. Has anyone tried this combo or have any opinions?

G-Roy
12-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Im using 2caps of i force reversitol before bed every night. Its been one week and I havent noticed much, but then again I didnt expect to. Sorry, not much help.

Ryan Bracewell
12-24-2009, 01:26 AM
Beefy, just run reversital by itself. It is designed to be an all in one product.

G-roy - I would take 3 a day if I were you, but I do not think you would see too much in a week anyways. How old are you?

NYJetsFan80
12-24-2009, 03:49 PM
I've used Reversitol after a cycle of Epistane and it worked great. I was thinking of doing a stand alone of Reversitol along with HCGenerate. Has anyone tried this combo or have any opinions?

Beefy I've been using HCGenerate 5 capsules at night with my Clomid and I absolutely love it.My sexual life is back which I am thrilled about and the HCG product really increases your test levels.:yep:

lilfella
12-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Beefy I've been using HCGenerate 5 capsules at night with my Clomid and I absolutely love it.My sexual life is back which I am thrilled about and the HCG product really increases your test levels.:yep:
post blood work or GTFO

NYJetsFan80
12-26-2009, 05:58 PM
post blood work or GTFO

LMFAO!You must be a New England Patriots fan Lilfella or have severe constipation!:lmao:Happy Holidays!

s2h
12-26-2009, 07:30 PM
reversitol is bunk fda got a hold of it,just like all the otc's alot of hype not alot of results.Jets fan if you got clomid and hcg why even waste $ on reversitol?

NYJetsFan80
12-26-2009, 08:02 PM
reversitol is bunk fda got a hold of it,just like all the otc's alot of hype not alot of results.Jets fan if you got clomid and hcg why even waste $ on reversitol?

I did a 6 week cycle of M1-4ADD and fOR pct I used clomid with a natural herbs product by needtobuildmuscle.com for boosting test levels called HCGenerate not real HCG.
And I never said or endorsed reversitol or took it with my pct.
All I know is that after a cycle of steroids or PHs clomid not always brings back your sex drive,but this time I added HCGenerate and wow 3 days later I was horny again and getting wood all the time.

needtogetaas
12-30-2009, 06:16 AM
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran(just one of the ingredients in hcgenerate) . is a great add to any pct considering Clomiphene and tamoxifen both cause a rise in SHBG. Hundreds of studies proving this just do a google search on "tamoxifen raises shbg" or different variations.

Its a known fact that SHBG binds up to 98 percent of the steroid hormones in the blood including testosterone. SHBG in fact has a higher affinity for testosterone then anything else and will cause "bioavailable testosterone" to decrease. Not a good thing during pct considering test is already low now add on even less is bioavailable do to the rise in SHBG.

So that is where adding 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran would come in handy. Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their ... [Planta Med. 1997] - PubMed result (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9434605?dopt=Abstract)

Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).

Schöttner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G.

Lehrstuhl Organische Chemie I, Universität Bayreuth, Germany.

Polar extracts of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.) roots contain the ligans (+)-neoolivil, (-)-secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, pinoresinol, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. These compounds were either isolated from Urtica roots, or obtained semisynthetically. Their affinity to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was tested in an in vitro assay. In addition, the main intestinal transformation products of plant lignans in humans, enterodiol and enterolactone, together with enterofuran were checked for their activity. All lignans except (-)-pinoresinol developed a binding affinity to SHBG in the in vitro assay. The affinity of (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was outstandingly high. These findings are discussed with respect to potential beneficial effects of plant lignans on benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).

Incorporating other methods into pct is only smart. Now you get the best of nolva/clomid with less of the negatives. Win win for ever one. Nothing wrong with "standard" but I am a much bigger fan of above standard and I would think this is the reason why all of us are here in the first place. To achieve "above the standard" .

Fadogia and other ingredients in the product can do some amazing stuff to.
http://www.superhumanradio.com/research/Asian%20J%20Androl%202005%20Fadogia%20agrestis.pdf

Glad you like it bro.

G-Roy
12-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Beefy, just run reversital by itself. It is designed to be an all in one product.

G-roy - I would take 3 a day if I were you, but I do not think you would see too much in a week anyways. How old are you?

25. I stopped for the time being, Ive been sick and decided just to take a week off of training since its been a while and I hardly ever get sick.

I dont need to taper off it and then back on next week do i?

needtogetaas
01-01-2010, 11:14 PM
25. I stopped for the time being, Ive been sick and decided just to take a week off of training since its been a while and I hardly ever get sick.

I dont need to taper off it and then back on next week do i?
of?

Shariff Abel
01-02-2011, 03:06 PM
I did a 6 week cycle of M1-4ADD and fOR pct I used clomid with a natural herbs product by needtobuildmuscle.com for boosting test levels called HCGenerate not real HCG.
And I never said or endorsed reversitol or took it with my pct.
All I know is that after a cycle of steroids or PHs clomid not always brings back your sex drive,but this time I added HCGenerate and wow 3 days later I was horny again and getting wood all the time.

HCG Generate is insane just bought another bottle to run with my cycle , It gets my libido off the roof and test raised so much. A must have to prevent shut downs! :yep:

HammerStrength12
01-02-2011, 05:27 PM
HCG Generate is insane just bought another bottle to run with my cycle , It gets my libido off the roof and test raised so much. A must have to prevent shut downs! :yep:

HC Generate does not prevent shutdown on a suppressive cycle. I'm sure it's not a bad product, but to compare this to actual human chorionic gonadotropic is one of the most ridiculous statements ever. High libido does not mean high testosterone.

I'm still waiting for someone to post bloodwork 3 weeks into their superdrol and hc generate cycle... I'm willing to stake a lot of $$ that LH and Test Serum are.. basically zero.

If you're running long cycles, there is no substitute for real HCG in performing it's function.

Shariff Abel
01-02-2011, 07:07 PM
HC Generate does not prevent shutdown on a suppressive cycle. I'm sure it's not a bad product, but to compare this to actual human chorionic gonadotropic is one of the most ridiculous statements ever. High libido does not mean high testosterone.

I'm still waiting for someone to post bloodwork 3 weeks into their superdrol and hc generate cycle... I'm willing to stake a lot of $$ that LH and Test Serum are.. basically zero.

If you're running long cycles, there is no substitute for real HCG in performing it's function.

sorry bro i don't have much knowledge with the supplements but all i know i had low sperm count and my penis was dead, i tried other test product ! nothing worked till i tried Hcg and it cured all my problems , took it durring and after cycle, it was amazing.

HammerStrength12
01-02-2011, 07:43 PM
I think you're confusing sperm count with semen volume lol

Shariff Abel
01-02-2011, 07:48 PM

by the way have you tried HcgGenerate yet ?
You should let me know how you feel about it. I am 100% sure you will be impressed .

HammerStrength12
01-02-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm sure I will be impressed.

But the fact of the matter is, when you're on a suppressive cycle, you're gonna be shut down. Not even running an AI on cycle will stop it, let alone some herbs. I'm sure this product is a great libido booster, but it won't stop shutdown on a cycle nor is it sufficient for pct on its own. It's a good libido booster. But no otc test booster can do the things people claim HC generate can do.

"Rodz"
01-04-2011, 03:34 AM

Big loads FTW!!!!!!

I have to get bloodwork done in a few weeks or so, then im running 4 weeks on PH's then using HcGenerate and Formastanozol, I'll scan my before and after bloodwork to see what we get.

Last time i used HcGenerate though my hardon did come back in less than a week which was a great relief