PDA

View Full Version : Gaspari "Size On" Pre Contest no Carbs

zubbeyboy
12-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Looks like something i wanna try! Precontest no carb size on!
Anyone try it yet?

For the carbohydrate conscious athlete Gaspari Nutrition raises the bar even higher and is offering you a carbohydrate free version of its original masterpiece! SizeOn PRE-CONTEST uses 12 grams of whey hydrosylate along with a potent arsenal of anti-catabolic and muscle volumizing ingredients like it's bigger brother SizeOn MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. This carefully crafted formula helps you maintain a high level of performance in the gym while you are in a hypocaloric state to get lean and ripped. The days of worrying about losing hard earned muscle at the expense of gaining great detail in your physique are now over.

GDavis
12-23-2009, 01:59 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/sizeonv2carbfree-1.jpg

wilderbeast
12-23-2009, 02:06 PM
This is a product I am going to have to try. I enjoy using the regular SizeON in my offseason.

Nickyfregs
03-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I work for the company but I am far from one of "those" guys and I must say starting this 6 weeks out has been a GODSEND for cardio and workouts. Endurance and recovery are much better and it tastes awesome.

I used to drink 1 crystal light tub a day in my gallon jug which is 40 calories. One scoop of SizeOn is 50 calories.

The ingredient LOLA is the secret to this product.

lilarnold
03-24-2010, 12:58 AM
you guys can save so much by making this type of product on your own. its like 50bucks.

go to trueprotein.com get the ingredients that actually do something and put them in crystal light.

thank me later.

use my discount code AMM604

Mike Marcano
03-24-2010, 01:05 AM
I'll respond for Nicky as he's a good bro. If you want a good bastardized version which will deliver results you can do what lilarnold said. I have no beef with that. If you want the product with all the right ingredients and the right amounts just get the real deal. Remember somethings you can get generic and somethings your glad you paid the little extra for. Gaspari has always been pretty fair with their pricing as most products give you a full months use out of one container.

Sandpig
03-24-2010, 07:49 AM
I'll respond for Nicky as he's a good bro. If you want a good bastardized version which will deliver results you can do what lilarnold said. I have no beef with that. If you want the product with all the right ingredients and the right amounts just get the real deal. Remember somethings you can get generic and somethings your glad you paid the little extra for. Gaspari has always been pretty fair with their pricing as most products give you a full months use out of one container.

True. I remember making my own version of Uni's Torrent.

Wasn't quite the same.

Nickyfregs
03-24-2010, 08:41 AM
you guys can save so much by making this type of product on your own. its like 50bucks.

go to trueprotein.com get the ingredients that actually do something and put them in crystal light.

thank me later.

use my discount code AMM604

Good luck putting getting l-ornithine l-aspartate and 10g of whey hydrolosate + 5g leucine + BCAAS for under $50.

Oh yeah and you can easily find the new size on for under $50.

Diesel495
03-24-2010, 01:46 PM
$50 i can get 5lbs of steak and another 6-7lbs of tilapias, im the food guy

zubbeyboy
03-25-2010, 02:26 AM
Been using pre contest size on for a week or so. I mix one scoop in one gallon of water. Do i like it? Im not sure. Im like days out from my show so its hard to really tell if something is working right now.Does make me drink more water though. Been pounding a gallon while training quite frequently lately.

Nickyfregs
03-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Been using pre contest size on for a week or so. I mix one scoop in one gallon of water. Do i like it? Im not sure. Im like days out from my show so its hard to really tell if something is working right now.Does make me drink more water though. Been pounding a gallon while training quite frequently lately.

Try 1 scoop in just a half gallon. i was drinking half gallon of water, then putting a scoop in the rest of what is left. Tastes better.

DOWORK
03-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Nickyfregs

You still working with Skip?

-D

Mike Marcano
03-26-2010, 04:37 AM
Nickyfregs

-D

IS this Skip from Trueprotein your talking about?

Mike Marcano
03-26-2010, 04:38 AM
Good Luck with the Mets bro, your buddy Chris the owner of the Jersey City Muscle Maker Grill said your going to kick ass last time him and I spoke!

DOWORK
03-26-2010, 03:51 PM
IS this Skip from Trueprotein your talking about?

I was talking about Skip from intensemuscle...he has a Q&A in this section as well.

-D

ShelbyStarnes
03-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Nickyfregs

-D

He's working with someone better looking now ;)

Nickyfregs
03-26-2010, 09:26 PM
lol Shelby. Both Shelby and Skip are highly recommended!!

Mike do you work over by Chris' Muscle Maker? Place looks awesome and they sell a ton of Gaspari shit for me :-)

Nickyfregs
03-26-2010, 09:28 PM
$50 i can get 5lbs of steak and another 6-7lbs of tilapias, im the food guy

True nothing beats real food, that's why supplements are called as such. They are supplemental to food, not used in PLACE of food.