PDA

View Full Version : i took something that screwed up my dick,need help!

hotrods08
12-25-2009, 02:16 PM
ok heres the story i took finasteride and on the 2nd day of use experienced testicle pain, i quit on the 3rd day. pain subside 1 week after i quit, then my whole body crashed, my dick went numb and couldnt feel it felt prostate and testicle pressure from time to time. also watery semen. because of this i got so depressed and i almost went mad and almost was suicidal. now its 6 months later i dont feel pressure in my testicles anymore i feel blood there and its not hanging so low like it used to, but my dick still doesnt work right, its cold alot of times, sometimes i just feel a tingle in my dick and thats it(when im thinking about women), i get no morning wood, and a drop of gyn(my nipple got a little bigger) the sensation and sensitivity of my dick also is just not there .

ok so heres my questions which you probably knew i would ask 1. what did fin do to me?(im thinking it fucked up my 5 ar reductase which fucked up my dht which that fucks up my prostate and dick and brain) thats just my theort, you are the master idk shit.
2. what can i do to recover? (acc to my theory i just need to fix 5 ar reductase and prob prostate and things will fall into place) but again idk shit you know what happened and u will tell me
3. how long shoul i take them for?

hotrods08
12-27-2009, 01:12 PM
thx, i asked him he still didnt get back to me,

natron
12-27-2009, 07:57 PM
see your physician and request blood work.