PDA

View Full Version : beastdrolll??

anabolic fyre
12-25-2009, 06:20 PM
can anyone tell me where i can still get beastdrol at?? i found that one site but you cant buy only beastdrol u gotta buy somtin else wit it nd honestly all the other products did shit for me, only beastdrol had real effects nd i want more, im feeninnn. thanks...

NYJetsFan80
12-25-2009, 09:34 PM
You can try going to Mrsupps.com and send them an e mail or call them and see if they could sell you it separetly.
Or try calling NeedToBuildMuscle.com and see if Nathan has any left bro.

Ryan Wacht
12-27-2009, 11:23 AM
American muscle science still sells 1-androsterone, which converts to 1-testosterone in a 2 step process. It does work when taken in sufficient dosages and its not liver toxic.

UnfinishedBusiness
12-28-2009, 11:26 AM
OP, sent you a PM

needtogetaas
12-30-2009, 06:03 AM
American muscle science still sells 1-androsterone, which converts to 1-testosterone in a 2 step process. It does work when taken in sufficient dosages and its not liver toxic.
that stuff is crap. If it was any good I would have been selling it.

Bro Mrsupps.com will be selling the needtobuildmuscle otc hormone brand from now on. If you email them i am sure they will sell you a single bottle of beast or even 2 for the price of one I bet.

I spoke with them and asked them why they were not selling it on its own and there reason was "forced product"

4-9 estra is getting banned the 4th of jan so I guess they were suing the popularity of beastdrol to help sell other products before the ban. Clear the stock I guess. After the 5th they will be selling it on its own again.

Ryan Wacht
01-10-2010, 05:19 PM
that stuff is crap. If it was any good I would have been selling it.

Bro Mrsupps.com will be selling the needtobuildmuscle otc hormone brand from now on. If you email them i am sure they will sell you a single bottle of beast or even 2 for the price of one I bet.

I spoke with them and asked them why they were not selling it on its own and there reason was "forced product"

4-9 estra is getting banned the 4th of jan so I guess they were suing the popularity of beastdrol to help sell other products before the ban. Clear the stock I guess. After the 5th they will be selling it on its own again.

I kinda figured it was, two steps is a far cry away from one, like in the old 4-diol products. Good luck with your new product line, I'll check it out.

needtogetaas
01-12-2010, 04:55 AM
I kinda figured it was, two steps is a far cry away from one, like in the old 4-diol products. Good luck with your new product line, I'll check it out.
yup

shrimp poboy
03-15-2010, 11:27 PM
can anyone tell me where i can still get beastdrol at?? I found that one site but you cant buy only beastdrol u gotta buy somtin else wit it nd honestly all the other products did shit for me, only beastdrol had real effects nd i want more, im feeninnn. Thanks...

please pm me for the discount codes for you are looking for sir,thanks needtobuild muscle affilate.

artificialaspirations
03-19-2010, 08:48 PM
shrimp your pm is disabled

needtogetaas
03-19-2010, 10:02 PM
send me one and i will hook it up. I got discounts at mrsupps.com now

Viper
06-04-2010, 09:31 PM
mrsupps is awesome...Just saw he's giving away t-shirts with every order over 100 bucks.

Plus, needto has discount codes!