PDA

View Full Version : Info on LG Sciences reformulated Anadraulic State

DAVIDHARDY
12-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Hey guys, here is a little bit of info about the new Anadraulic State that LG Sciences is putting out there to replace the old, outdated, terrible tasting version. I personally can't wait to try the new product! Here it is, directly from the creator himself:

"Well, I've been using the secret formula for about 8 days now and all I
can sy is WOW. Yeah, I know it's my own creation etc... but I am not
kidding, this **** is amazing.
Take the old formula (which I admit was just too strong) and add in a
GREAT flavor system (tastes like a sweet tart) and you have Anadralic
State GT or GREAT TASTE
Just a few of the new additions - all of the old test boosting stuff
plus all of the same whey hydrosalates BUT now with Hibiscus, the KING
of pSARM's AND a whopping 250mg dose of QUERCETIN but no NO precursors
(outside the amino acid blend)
Why Quercetin in this product too?
Good question! Well we have been running all over the world telling them
our secret that you are best NOT to mix NO and creatine since they are
timed differently. Well, Quercetin which is in our Anadraulic PUMP is
what makes that product work so well by inhibiting arginase, the enzyme
that destroys arginine in the liver before it can get to the
bloodstream. This powerhouse is being sold by a very FAMOUS cyclist
who's name begins with Lance Armstrong as a powerful preworkout aid
because of it's endurance effects. So, by loading the body with this you
get the dual benefit of it being a performance enhancement product PLUS
helping knock down the body's storehouse of Arginase! So, if you take
your Anadraulic State GT 60 minutes before a workout AND your Anadraulic
Pump 15 minutes before a workout you get the additive effect!

How does it taste?
Ok, ok...I heard you. New flavor system that I CRAVE. I am not talking
about choking it down, I am saying I CRAVE this **** and actually have
to hold myself back from drinking too much. If you don't LOVE this new
flavor system (Strawberry Lemonade Sweet & Tart) you can officially
throw ripe tomatoe's at me for charity at the next Arnold DEAL? I think
I am safe..."

GENESIS
12-28-2009, 04:00 PM
the old one tasted like cement. will this be on the GNC approved product list? the old formula got banned...

DAVIDHARDY
12-29-2009, 11:42 AM
the old one tasted like cement. will this be on the GNC approved product list? the old formula got banned...

I don't know, I'll have to check. I hate GNC and wouldn't put any stock into an "Approved Product List" from them, but I'll find out for you. And yes, the old one tastes terrible, but they've fixed that thank God lol.

DAVIDHARDY
12-29-2009, 11:48 AM

I just googled that and nothing popped up for it at all. I e-mailed the guys over at LGS and when they get back to me, then I'll let you know what they said.

GENESIS
12-29-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't know, I'll have to check. I hate GNC and wouldn't put any stock into an "Approved Product List" from them, but I'll find out for you. And yes, the old one tastes terrible, but they've fixed that thank God lol.

your company and almost every other one out there does. when an item makes our approved product list, it validates them as a quality company. why do you hate GNC? dont let your experience with corporate stores that cant budge with their prices ruin what good weve been providing for more than 70 years. what other comapny, in the nutrition industry, can say its been around for that long?

Conrad
12-29-2009, 01:32 PM
LG provide some FINE supplements and always putting up a big competition for others. Awesome work guys.

DAVIDHARDY
12-30-2009, 10:57 AM
your company and almost every other one out there does. when an item makes our approved product list, it validates them as a quality company. why do you hate GNC? dont let your experience with corporate stores that cant budge with their prices ruin what good weve been providing for more than 70 years. what other comapny, in the nutrition industry, can say its been around for that long?

Well if me not liking a company that inflates their prices on supplements, completely ripping off consumers bothers you, then I'm sorry that I like to look out for the "Little Man", but I am a fan of being fair and the huge mark-up that GNC does is anything but that. I don't care how long a company has been around, I like deals and they don't compare in that category.

Enough of that though, that's just my personal opinion and we are all entitled to one, so I will simply leave it at that and hope that you will have the decency to do the same. No sense in arguing over which stores we like vs the other; I'll shop where I shop and you can shop where you shop. Deal?

Now, to answer your question, I have been notified that this product will not be available in GNC stores. Sorry for any inconvienence this may cause.

DAVIDHARDY
12-30-2009, 10:58 AM
LG provide some FINE supplements and always putting up a big competition for others. Awesome work guys.

Thanks GNR!

Vik
12-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Nice I ordered it when it was on sale I am still waiting...

GENESIS
12-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Well if me not liking a company that inflates their prices on supplements, completely ripping off consumers bothers you, then I'm sorry that I like to look out for the "Little Man", but I am a fan of being fair and the huge mark-up that GNC does is anything but that. I don't care how long a company has been around, I like deals and they don't compare in that category.

Enough of that though, that's just my personal opinion and we are all entitled to one, so I will simply leave it at that and hope that you will have the decency to do the same. No sense in arguing over which stores we like vs the other; I'll shop where I shop and you can shop where you shop. Deal?

Now, to answer your question, I have been notified that this product will not be available in GNC stores. Sorry for any inconvienence this may cause.

no ones arguing here man... but if you want to talk about the "little man" and how internet retail is murdering him, then i would love for you to join me in the P&R section once in a while.

i guess ill just repost what i wrote before and BOLD the part you missed.

DAVIDHARDY
12-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Nice I ordered it when it was on sale I am still waiting...

It usually takes about a week for me to get my stuff when I order it, so hopefully, it will be there soon. It might take a little longer than usual due to the time of year it is.

Vik
01-03-2010, 06:42 PM
It usually takes about a week for me to get my stuff when I order it, so hopefully, it will be there soon. It might take a little longer than usual due to the time of year it is.

Lol I thought this was a Anadraulic pump thread my bad, Any who its been like two and half weeks. They sent me a email that said it had shipped but no tracking number But yeah I will Try to get In contact with LG on Monday...

DAVIDHARDY
01-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Lol I thought this was a Anadraulic pump thread my bad, Any who its been like two and half weeks. They sent me a email that said it had shipped but no tracking number But yeah I will Try to get In contact with LG on Monday...

Oh, I was wondering, but I wasn't gonna call you on it lol. I sent you a PM.