PDA

View Full Version : Experience with 7 Keto DHEA?

big.poppa.pump
12-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Does anyone have any experience with 7 Keto DHEA? 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone? I have seen in a study that 100 mg of 7 keto taken twice daily double weight loss and that 200 mg showed no side effects. I was thinking about buying the Beverly international brand since I can't find the raw supplement on bulknutrition.com

natron
12-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Does anyone have any experience with 7 Keto DHEA? 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone? I have seen in a study that 100 mg of 7 keto taken twice daily double weight loss and that 200 mg showed no side effects. I was thinking about buying the Beverly international brand since I can't find the raw supplement on bulknutrition.com

I was sent about 12 bottles of the old Gaspari fat burner for opinions on their trial run. It contained 100mg 7-Keto DHEA. It was a solid weight loss product, but nothing too exciting.

natron
12-29-2009, 08:09 PM
3 degree Burn is what the product eventually became. Anyways, I thought this was not DSHEA compliant??

s2h
12-30-2009, 12:07 AM
DHEA is worthless in men!!

enanthator
12-30-2009, 01:05 AM
7-keto DHEA is completely different than DHEA. It does not convert into any type of hormore. Studies have been done on 7-keto and it has shown positive effects on fat loss by creating thermogenesis within the body. It's not magic but it may help when combined with diet and exercise.

big.poppa.pump
12-30-2009, 01:59 PM
I was sent about 12 bottles of the old Gaspari fat burner for opinions on their trial run. It contained 100mg 7-Keto DHEA. It was a solid weight loss product, but nothing too exciting.

Yeah, I just see it popping up in more and more supplements. I don't see this being any better than an uncoupler (usnic acid) or the t2 precursor. Just made me curious. I saw it was in Beverly's supplements and Pro Card Nutrition too. Wanted to get feedback before I thought about purchasing. thanks man

big.poppa.pump
12-30-2009, 02:00 PM

You are talking about something different. DHEA and 7 Keto DHEA are not the same thing

big.poppa.pump
12-30-2009, 02:03 PM
7-keto DHEA is completely different than DHEA. It does not convert into any type of hormore. Studies have been done on 7-keto and it has shown positive effects on fat loss by creating thermogenesis within the body. It's not magic but it may help when combined with diet and exercise.
yeah, an abstract of a study said they lost twice the weight when supplemented with 7 keto. The abstract didn't specify what type of weight loss occured. I really need to find the entire study
My diet and everything is on track, but I decided to take a fat burner this year when cutting. I just want to make sure I stick with the correct one.

Silidons
12-30-2009, 04:34 PM
mitotropin is pretty good