PDA

View Full Version : NGA Garden State...

MusclesMarinara
12-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Ive decided not to do an NPC show for my first show and was looking for a show around June.

I found the NGA Pro/Am Garden State Classic in June 2010 (date TBD). First of all, (this might be a retarded question) but does pro/am mean its both pro and amatuer? Anyone do this show? Would it be a good first show, and am i even allowed to do this show?

I know these are noob questions, but ive never competed before and not really sure how it works. Thanks.

raging pitbull
12-30-2009, 05:43 PM
do the NGA Maryland june 27th. its a sunday show. 1 o clock prejudging and your out by 5 o clock. i competed last year in that show for the first time, and its a fun show.

MusclesMarinara
12-30-2009, 05:51 PM
do the NGA Maryland june 27th. its a sunday show. 1 o clock prejudging and your out by 5 o clock. i competed last year in that show for the first time, and its a fun show.

idk if i wana drive that far. ill consider it though. thanks!

juiceinator3000
12-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Ive decided not to do an NPC show for my first show and was looking for a show around June.

I found the NGA Pro/Am Garden State Classic in June 2010 (date TBD). First of all, (this might be a retarded question) but does pro/am mean its both pro and amatuer? Anyone do this show? Would it be a good first show, and am i even allowed to do this show?

I know these are noob questions, but ive never competed before and not really sure how it works. Thanks.

pro/am means they have a pro division and amateur division the same show (same day) you should not need to qualify for the show as natural orgs don't have national shows, hence no need to qualify. i would look into seeing if they have a novice div. though, because you should definitely do novice

MusclesMarinara
12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
pro/am means they have a pro division and amateur division the same show (same day) you should not need to qualify for the show as natural orgs don't have national shows, hence no need to qualify. i would look into seeing if they have a novice div. though, because you should definitely do novice

good point!

GENESIS
12-30-2009, 06:45 PM
NGA is a different association than the NPC...

MusclesMarinara
12-30-2009, 06:45 PM
NGA is a different association than the NPC...

I know...:confused:

GENESIS
12-30-2009, 06:58 PM
ohh lol. i read the post wrong. my bad

MusclesMarinara
12-30-2009, 07:50 PM
ohh lol. i read the post wrong. my bad

all good.

i just emailed the promoter for some more info. hopefuly they have a novice class.

GENESIS
12-30-2009, 07:53 PM
NGA is a great organization.

thats the division i compete in...

AVBG
12-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Good man, wise choice!

NATURAL-1987
12-30-2009, 11:47 PM
At the naturalmuscle.com shows(NGA) they are having a first time competitor division, at least at the Can/Ams. Maybe other NGA shows are also.